Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (47189 Views)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by ProYouAdminsUK: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sorrywore fall my hand, abeg which one be Benue Republic?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by OLORIPAPA: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't get it...why is it that everybody feels or think that the Igbo's are been marginalized.Who is marginalizing them?Is it buhari or tinubu or Gowon or Abacha or Yaradua or Jonathan or Obasanjo. Or is it Yoruba Or Hausa or Middle belt,I don't get it.
I feel irritated whenever I hear such writings. Why are other tribes not making noise like IBO's of been marginalized...You humiliate and relegate the Igbo tribe whenever anyone make such statements.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by emezuo17: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't know why these idiots talk as if Nigeria is a rich country, like we have unlimited amount of money......which is so untrue.

Apology is free. Finding the money to go and build roads in Soth East will be very diffivult. There is no mineral resources in the S/e .
. You are a very unique educated and miopic fellow, only the oil and gas in iZombie gas field is enough to sustain the whole east if well managed, and let me tell you if you don't know,the greatest resource any society needs to flourish is human ingenuity and the east have it in quantum, ask Japan.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Brunosamel(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Honestly, In his brain he is making sense but the fact is that we don't really need apology from nigeria but I believe that one day SE will outclass other region, I may not be alive to witness it but I believe on a very good day it will come through.....
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Str8talk21: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
see, let no man make any mistake of any Afonja becoming the President of Nigeria cone 2019, the Southwest region has gotten a greater chunk of their share in the leadership of these country, so I will advice we give the South-East region a chance.
who says I am not fit to be the President of this contraption called Nigeria should challenge me based on ideas and let us see what he or she got to offer.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by greatman247(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Very soon someday this man will drop his ambition for sure.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Xellentboi: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
This guy is a joker and clown...We dont need pretenders, but referendum
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by mikolo80: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Joker!

I don't know why these idiots talk as if Nigeria is a rich country, like we have unlimited amount of money......which is so untrue.

Apology is free. Finding the money to go and build roads in Soth East will be very diffivult. There is no mineral resources in the S/e .
what is difficult about raising loan and using it for intended purposes
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by mikolo80: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
cameroon ,niger,chad,togo full ground
Kingpee2:
No wahala,I’m certain at this point that everyone wants to get into polithief,this one has started making mouth like our dem dem polithiefians ,they will promise you heaven and earth before election ,as for me I’m done with Nigeria ...
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
mention 3 fake jona propaganda
Mutemenot:
Same confused sowore that gave Gbril through his fake propaganda against jona
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by mikolo80: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
FrancisDiote:
Nigeria needs younger and fresh politicians not the recycled criminals who have held Nigeria hostage since 1960.

We need more younger men to come out and change the narrative.

like bankole and yahaya bello abi

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by AiiVee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
but then truth be told, does Sowore have a chance?
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by CioAngels(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
I hope the old will queue behind Sowore to vote for him so that the youth will for once have sense of belongings. The youth in Naira land seem not to always know what they want. We complain and yet, when a youth like them come out to say something that will them, they are ones to badmouth who says anything to better them. Youth, for once, support yourselves to disgrace the old thieves, and stop carrying their briefcases. Stop making yourselves available to them as trashed to be used and dumped, stop killing for them. (the old politicians).
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Prinzyy: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
sirequity:

https://www.headlineng.com/will-igbos-become-president/
lol... This man actually takes himself serious. After helping bring buhari to power he's now trying to benefits the damages they caused nigerians . nonsense!
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
Nobody send you to apologise. Wee yu kip kwayet
You remind me of mama peace and her ''wun you kip Kip kuayent?'' grin
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by NdiaraIGBO: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
emezuo17:
. You are a very unique educated and miopic fellow, only the oil and gas in iZombie gas field is enough to sustain the whole east if well managed, and let me tell you if you don't know,the greatest resource any society needs to flourish is human ingenuity and the east have it in quantum, ask Japan.

So why are they begging for 2nd NB, infrastructure, zero IGR.......rumour is Davido with his 30B is richer than the S/E, nothing works in the S/E which explains the one way migration out of S/E......

It's okay to deceive others but self-deceit is something else. Mass importation is very harmful and there is nothing Ingenuous about it.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by NdiaraIGBO: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Str8talk21:
see, let no man make any mistake of any Afonja becoming the President of Nigeria cone 2019, the Southwest region has gotten a greater chunk of their share in the leadership of these country, so I will advice we give the South-East region a chance.
who says I am not fit to be the President of this contraption called Nigeria should challenge me based on ideas and let us see what he or she got to offer.

We saw that during GEJ time.....it's never going to happen again. They don't mean well for Nigeria and they literally robbed the treasury.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Lukewayne: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tot igbos were 5% ?are u sure u need dia votes?
sirequity:

https://www.headlineng.com/will-igbos-become-president/
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by wtfcoded: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
The world knows igbos needs huge apolopy.
Nigeria is a contraption that must be divided.
That's why y'all are scared of the word Biafra.

grin this 1 don use omo wash my head.
But I must tell u something, no be today we hear this kind of nonsense.
He was almost there grin
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by DerideGull(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
There are compound fools and also delinquent fools in Nigeria. There are moronic dingbats who do not want Nigeria disintegrated yet would not want an Igbo person to have a free play at the largesse provided by so-called federal government of Nigeria. Please suit yourself and decide if you are a compound or delinquent fool.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by mrkunlex(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who caused the civil war? But it was you Nigerians that came to East to fight for 3 years! Igbos had already declared Biafra and went their way. You Nigerians came to fight to bring Igbos back into Nigeria. And you are asking who started the war?

If you Nigerians had let them go their way, would there be any war?
alaye una dey make me laugh.i dey keep mute bcuz i dn wanna cuz another e-war
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Reelectbuhari: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
I wonder when yoruba slavery will end
sowore is just acting the script of their fulani masters
shame shame
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by BabaRamota1980: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
desiredmee:

I will take it that you are not privy to the history of Sowore in the struggle of Nigeria democracy if you do then you won't be saying such about him.

Political activism does not equate to political aptitude.

When you tour New York with your band and get on stage for the concert show you shouldn't shout "Hello Chicago". You will get bad press, not for playing bad music but for not connecting with your audience.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by BabaRamota1980: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who caused the civil war? But it was you Nigerians that came to East to fight for 3 years! Igbos had already declared Biafra and went their way. You Nigerians came to fight to bring Igbos back into Nigeria. And you are asking who started the war?

If you Nigerians had let them go their way, would there be any war?

E be like say the bullet wey lodge for your skull since 1967 don dey eat into your brain matter.

Na who cross from Biafra into Port Harcourt and plant flag on Nigerian soil?

Na who cross enter Bini and declared the Nigerian soil a Biafran territory?

Na who marched boots into Ore, a Yorubaland, and say you are trying to liberate the people?

Anumkpam!

Bloody rejected jew

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by gidgiddy: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

E be like say the bullet wey lodge for your skull since 1967 don dey eat into your brain matter.

Na who cross from Biafra into Port Harcourt and plant flag on Nigerian soil?

Na who cross enter Bini and declared the Nigerian soil a Biafran territory?

Na who marched boots into Ore, a Yorubaland, and say you are trying to liberate the people?

Anumkpam!

Bloody rejected jew

Stop talking nonsense with this your stupid pigeon English. All the things you are talking about happend after Nigeria had already started the war and had invaded Biafra. Did you expect that Nigeria will invade Biafra but Biafra will not invade Nigeria?

Talk sense. Nigeria started the war
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Str8talk21: 4:38am On Apr 16, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

We saw that during GEJ time.....it's never going to happen again. They don't mean well for Nigeria and they literally robbed the treasury.
we can't continue having insatiable or.gasm on this lie from the pit of hell narrated by the APC zombies, both in govt & d disillusioned, misguided & weather beaten followers who in most cases are just religious bigots, experiencing severe hardships than even most Nigerians.
the fact still remains & yet to be disputed that it is better we are robbed to our last kobo & be alive than the daily tragedies countless Nigerians are experiencing in the hands of fulani-herdsmen & d ethicized Nigerian security agencies who are working hand in hand to achieve a clandestine goal.
As, the saying goes, once there is life, there is hope.
I think Nigerians have married two wives(GEJ & PMB) and truly we all can now attest which is better.
I rest my case.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by LUCASC(m): 6:04am On Apr 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Sowore better shut up if he has nothing reasonable to say. The country owes the Igbo's no apology. Apology for what exactly?

fool
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by ikwedim(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2018
So my people has become a laffing stuck.. It's OK
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Alanzazani: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Sowore better shut up if he has nothing reasonable to say. The country owes the Igbo's no apology. Apology for what exactly?

For killing millions of Igbo children. For making innocent civilians suffer for the actions of a handful of misguided soldiers. For carrying out a genocide/progom on innocent civilians.. For deliberately marginalising the region after Gowon promised his 3R's. You won't see this things because the childish tribal slurs you throw at each other on nairaland has beclouded your sense to critically think. I am sure people like you will one day make excuses for the murderous campaign of the Fulani now
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Odingo1:

They will not have block him but will force him to hand over to northerner as they did to Obasanjo.Igbos have just emerge from civil war, then the north feel like keeping Igbos away from power in other to gain total control of Nigeria knowing fully well that Yorubas will not challenge them, Obasanjo was forced to hand over to Shagari to avoid been killed, Igbos are marginalized in other to keep them down as the north know that they are the only people that can challenge their dominance, the two Southerners that have rule Nigeria( Obasanjo and Jonathan) since after the civil war came by chance and not by self made or aspiration of the south. Obasanjo become a military head of state as result of been deputy after the assassination of his boss and was handed over power later just from prison to compensate for Abiola saga,Jonathan came as a result of his boss death just as Obasanjo.

Since after the civil war,no southerner have ever rise up to contend for power with northerners except Abiola who was later killed.

I love your beautiful nonsense. You conjure bunkum out of your ass to feel important.

How did buhari become president if not yoruba?

To you, any yoruba that becomes president is as a result of the northerners but your ignorance self do not know that nobody can become president on his own.

Yorubas have always been in opposition to northern rule while igbos line up behind them. History is there. It's not what you can change.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
I wonder when yoruba slavery will end

sowore is just acting the script of their fulani masters

shame shame

You are no more fulani grin grin grin

Two faced idiot. Your slavery in Nigeria will never end.

Igbos will continue to beg for an elusive freedom.
Re: What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore by Reelectbuhari: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You are no more fulani grin grin grin
Two faced idiot. Your slavery in Nigeria will never end.
Igbos will continue to beg for an elusive freedom.

Mr mind ur business.....as I always mind mine....

last warning or do u wish to be enslaved...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.