Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (57158 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by ellapius(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Holamscoh:

Girl be specific about your words, It's (Can't) not (Can) ok.
typo error dear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by folake4u(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hybridz:

Good afternoon!
How was your night? I hope you had a splendid one.Do have a wonderful day ahead.

Afternoon dear.

Twas fine, thank you.

You too. smiley
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by olaboy1: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
BigIyanga:

Naija girl only mentality is that sex is the only thing a man needs.
How many Naija girls clamouring for marriage know the cost of-
1:1 yr rent in a major city?
2: 2.5KVA generator?
3: A dozen of SMA/Similac/Infamil?
4: A carton of diapers?
5: trad wedding
6: white wedding

Bless you. Even when you make funds available to them, it’s still a difficult task.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ebuka2016:

kids nko?

Will a woman impregnate herself?

Then if women work and earn well, why do most of them still depend on men for financial assistance?

As for love, i quite agree with you.

A woman will not pregnate herself however a womb is more expensive than a sperm/ penis.

Because they feel it is their entitlement/right how a man feels the good food is his right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
why are women scared of getting pregnant
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Burgerlomo: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Financial status is going to be the number one cause for some guys to turn to Usain Bolt when it comes to marriage cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Fhowe: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
A lot of women are unserious and most of them are jobless and not industrious and see marriage as a way to escape poverty .Before I got married ,I was in a serious relationship with a lady and it was pointing towards marriage I had to back out cause I discovered she was just using "I want to be my own boss" as an excuse while in the real sense she was just the lazy type the proceeds she makes from the sales of all this her wares female shoes ,clothes ,bags could not even foot her own bills talkless of taking up a reasonable part in the wedding expenses .She almost killed me with her responsibilities when we weren't even married .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Hybridz: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam gbam gbam!cheesy... Better oil dey ur headcheesy. Olosho veterans wey we dey tag as Madamscheesy ..most of them prefer their singlehood. They still engage in their olosho business once in a while and dem go recruit young young girls into their armycheesy. This is why i always say olosho business be like military job. Once a soldier..always a soldier...once a runzgirl...always a runzgirlcheesy. Many of them wen dhier ppl don too pressurize dem into marriage or their collegues dey laugh dem...then what dey do is look for one mumu Jeew guy..entice am by faking to be nice and when she don marry d mumu guy dats wen she start showing him pepper. As soon as she don preg and born then get dat Mrs tag,she go divorce d mumu man and carry d child and resume with her olosho business.na so dem becheesy. This is why its important d woman dat u want to get married to try know more about her. Listen to what ppl say around and weigh ur options thoroughly. If she be one chance park ur bag and run for ur lifecheesy. Gud morning my brothercheesy.
I can relate to this.Naso one ex barracks girl corper dey gv me eye dt year when me knw say na runs girl. She do do soteh she confess say I no gv her eyes,abt 1yr plus after service,when na how to make money dey my mind that year. I just dey file mouth for her up till today say i go reason her matter when I go bck......GOD FORBID!
No be me go allow one yeye lady wear my destiny for bra....tufiakwa
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Hybridz:

I can relate to this.Naso one ex barracks girl corper dey gv me eye dt year when me knw say na runs girl. She do do soteh she confess say I no gv her eyes,abt 1yr plus after service,when na how to make money dey my mind that year. I just dey file mouth for her up till today say i go reason her matter when I go bck......GOD FORBID!
No be me go allow one yeye lady wear my destiny for bra....tufiakwa
lol u dodge bulletcheesy. Most runzgirls they prefer having a guy that is either naive or a guy that is cool headed or nice as a husband or boyfriend. Dem no mind they will even spend on the guy with the money they make from their olosho business. The reason they prefer such men is that they feel they can easily manipulate or control such men. Check out the husbands of most ex oloshos turned wives. Their husbands are always timid or naivecheesy. Thank God u dodge bullet.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Hybridz: 12:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Duru009:
The rate of single ladies nowadays has tripled these days !

I can't really understand whats going on !
You mean single but with vast experience in bedmatics and RUNZism wink
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Hybridz: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
lol u dodge bulletcheesy. Most runzgirls they prefer having a guy that is either naive or a guy that is cool headed or nice as a husband or boyfriend. Dem no mind they will even spend on the guy with the money they make from their olosho business. The reason they prefer such men is that they feel they can easily manipulate or control such men. Check out the husbands of most ex oloshos turned wives. Their husbands are always timid or naivecheesy. Thank God u dodge bullet.
Perhaps! This same lady had the similar take about my personality, coupled with the fact that I joke and more often than not,smile a lot.
What she didn't knw is I have a top notch ability for observing and studying people and my inferences in most cases are accurate.

I refuse to think with my CPU òooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Hybridz: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Holamscoh:

This Is obviously rampant these days, I easy get weak whenever i think about it. A single guy can comfortably sleeps with 5 different ladies in just a day as long as he has his cash intact. It's very alarming and disturbing.
Where does that kinda person have the time to sleep with 5 diff gals? He must be one jobless mofo
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Hybridz: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2018
angelbulksms:

Surely, there are daughters of Lucifer out there. May God never make us encounter any, especially for marriage. Despite that, I dare say, there are wonderful wives too, and I know of many.

Going for a side chick or baby mama instead of a wife is an outright declaration of her as everybody's lady, and you shouldn't be upset if you catch her in the act.

Moreover, a side chick or baby mama can't build a household (marital legacy) for you, only a wife can. Please aspire to get a wife. Start by changing your clique and you would discover that there are lots of well-trained (decent) ladies out there.
your last paragraph nails it all.God bless you for this piece,it's a really wonderful one.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Elxandre(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m not afraid of marrying because I’ll divorce the person faster than a New York minute.
Uncle no wan commit grin

By the way what's the new york minute line?
I don't get it and I'm curious.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Elxandre:

Uncle no wan commit grin

By the way what's the new york minute line?
I don't get it and I'm curious.

I adore commitment but I’m also a realist who knows that for better or for worse is a wasteful clique.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Elxandre(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I adore commitment but I’m also a realist who knows that for better or for worse is a wasteful clique.
You didn't tell me about the new york minute sad
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Elxandre:

You didn't tell me about the new york minute sad

“New York Minute

A New York minute is an instant. Or as Johnny Carson once said, it's the interval between a Manhattan traffic light turning green and the guy behind you honking his horn.

It appears to have originated in Texas around 1967. It is a reference to the frenzied and hectic pace of New Yorkers' lives. A New Yorker does in an instant what a Texan would take a minute to do.
I'll have that ready for you in a New York Minute
by RJB December 15, 2003”
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by olaboy1: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
revontuli:

There are clingy women even in Scandinavia, but it's a rarity and those are mentally ill types with serious problems.
Somali trolls thought I was an angry West African pretending to be oyinbo, I defended Nigerians against them real good grin

False false false. Scandinavian women have zero social life except the few ones who go hiking or ice skating which are not even social activities but sporting activities. They don’t really make friends here and are forced to live very close to families all their lives, all social activities are centered around their parents and relocating her to another city 2hrs away will be very choking for you as she will not and cannot make any friends in 10yrs at your new location unless she moves back.

They don’t even talk to their neighbors, so be ready to be fully choked. Every black guy that I know married to Scandinavian women all complained the same thing, and also be ready for them to kick you out of the kids lives should the relationship end.

The only problem Nigerian women have is financial dependence, otherwise they are the sweetest any man could wish for. Although I detest the entitled ones who feel they are doing you a favor by engaging in sex and should be paid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by RealityShot: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
GeeString:
I won't go into any long sermon on this I'll just speak from personal experience.

No Nigerian woman is worth the trouble ahead. Infidelity is a serious Nigerian girl issue and it won't leave after marriage rather it will only get worse since her lifelong ambition has been fulfilled and she is now at peace.

Nigerian girls are materialistic and selfish. They do not truly understand the term "love".

Every Nigerian girl 25 & above has engaged in prostitution of some sort be it openly or 'coded'. There are corporate oloshos now sef. By prostitution I mean sleeping with a man for financial gain.

They are just not worth it.

I seriously doubt if I'll ever get married to a Nigerian girl. I'll have two kids from 2 different women & that's it.

Quote me & bash me but kindly produce counter-points or disprove my points while you do so. Oh & lest I forget I have no sisters & my mom is late too.
Goodnight.
brutal truth!
my mom and sister are all included!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
Everywhere on romance land angry

How have you been? cheesy

You for check me in TV/Movies (BBN).
I've been fine, I am still fine grin
Hope you're good too? Thanks for the concern... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
bukatyne:
What is the benefit of marriage to women?

sista, the simple answer to the above question IS: HAPPINESS/FULFILMENT

you see, since women are born, they have been pre-conditioned/brainwashed that their salvation is to marry a good man, and have kids. their mothers/fathers have been preparing them for that special day, and "finding" someone right was beaten into their skull since they were kids. sadly, these female children are also brainwashed into believing that the only way to be happy, is to become someone's wife.... thats why so many are desperate to marry ANY donkey out there. the insanity of having a fairytale wedding is also the foolish picture that was embedded into women's dna. they become a princess for a day bla bla bla, thats why the majority will look down on marrying a man without having a fancy wedding. the fancy wedding is to invite every donkey they know in order to showcase to as much people as possible that she is now "happy", even if she is miserable. thats what marriage means to women..... the status that they are finally "happy".

then there is the insanity of BRIDE PRICE issue, where women are sold off like a commodity, therefore it now becomes a financial gain to parents all over Nigeria that their daughters get married. NOT getting married is a financial loss to parents who sadly have "invested" dearly in their daughters.

let us not even dwell on women and their BODY CLOCK... as we all know that due to that, there comes a time when they become desperate to have kids, and due to society looking down on babymamas, they need to get married at ANY cost in order to have babies "legally". the smart ones these days simply become babymamas, the foolish ones would rather marry the 1st donkey that comes their way.

then you have RELIGION, who says that the job of a woman is to become a good wife and helper to a man... to be an obedient wife, to be by the side of a good man bla bla bla

then you have SOCIETY, who looks down on unmarried women...thats why even the most successful women would be viewed as a failure if they aint married. thats the way the society has reduce women to, and sadly, women grow up having fantastic jobs/lives etc but without a HUSBAND, they still view themselves as LACKING.

so what is the benefit of marriage to women?! MARRIAGE IS EVERYTHING TO WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaboy1:

False false false. Scandinavian women have zero social life except the few ones who go hiking or ice skating which are not even social activities but sporting activities. They don’t really make friends here and are forced to live very close to families all their lives, all social activities are centered around their parents and relocating her to another city 2hrs away will be very choking for you as she will not and cannot make any friends in 10yrs at your new location unless she moves back.

They don’t even talk to their neighbors, so be ready to be fully choked. Every black guy that I know married to Scandinavian women all complained the same thing, and also be ready for them to kick you out of the kids lives should the relationship end.

The only problem Nigerian women have is financial dependence, otherwise they are the sweetest any man could wish for. Although I detest the entitled ones who feel they are doing you a favor by engaging in sex and should be paid.

bro, i suggest you stop listening to the brothas who marry the dumbest ugliest unfit women in Scandinavia, in order to quickly get residency papers, and instead make your own mind about Scandinavian women. i kid you not, i can count in ONE hand the African brothas i have seen married with women i would view as fantastic. they tend to settle with the fugly ones out there for some reason.

scandinavian woman have no social skills?! bwaaaaah! here is a clue: if there is a lot of snow/ice here then social activities would be made around that. skiing is a sport to you, but here in scandinavia it is a fun event that has been part of their social activities since they were born.... if you'd try, you probably would understand why as it is fantastic. what you wrote would be as crazy as saying that if i take a babe on a date to shoot some B-ball, it is not a date, we are just preparing for the Olympics. come on!

black guys who get married here complain about the same thing because they marry the same unfit women out of desperation to get valid residency paper.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by olaboy1: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i suggest you stop listening to the brothas who marry the dumbest ugliest unfit women in Scandinavia, in order to quickly get residency papers, and instead make your own mind about Scandinavian women. i kid you not, i can count in ONE hand the African brothas i have seen married with women i would view as fantastic. they tend to settle with the fugly ones out there for some reason.

scandinavian woman have no social skills?! bwaaaaah! here is a clue: if there is a lot of snow/ice here then social activities would be made around that. skiing is a sport to you, but here in scandinavia it is a fun event that has been part of their social activities since they were born.... if you'd try, you probably would understand why as it is fantastic. what you wrote would be as crazy as saying that if i take a babe on a date to shoot some B-ball, it is not a date, we are just preparing for the Olympics. come on!

black guys who get married here complain about the same thing because they marry the same unfit women out of desperation to get valid residency paper.

My post is about all Scandinavian women and the society as a whole, it has nothing to do with marrying for papers. Whether the girl is 2/10, 8/10, 10/10, my point is they have no socia life, they have a big need for space and friends from the outside world and choke the closest people to them like families and love ones.

I dated one that I would consider to be 9/10 by my standard and she would meet her mother for coffee almost everyday and doesn’t have any random friends she would meet apart from mamma.

I don’t have any friends married to ugly Scandinavian women. You can’t work in Ericsson as a black guy and settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaboy1:

My post is about all Scandinavian women and the society as a whole, it has nothing to do with marrying for papers. Whether the girl is 2/10, 8/10, 10/10, my point is they have no socia life, they have a big need for space and friends from the outside world and choke the closest people to them like families and love ones.

I dated one that I would consider to be 9/10 by my standard and she would meet her mother for coffee almost everyday and doesn’t have any random friends she would meet apart from mamma.

I don’t have any friends married to ugly Scandinavian women. You can’t work in Ericsson as a black guy and settle for less.

bro, lets be honest here, if the gal you dated met with her mother EVERYDAY then i suggest you start dating real women instead of them unfit ones with no friends and life.... and if you've never met her friends then maybe she was ashamed of showing you to her friends. Scandinavian women love to go out with their friend (in groups), and if you are a good looking black man, they will flaunt you like their new toy (since there aint many here). its the way of life here. in the winter they tend to stay indoors and when the sun is out like right now, just see how all the bars and cafes are filled with groups of people mingling for no damn reason but to enjoy the little sun out there.

most scandinavian women will actually have their friends in most of your social gathering.... you wanna go to the movies, they'll call their friends...cozy restaurants, friends comes along, and dont even think of having a noght out without all their friends tagging along.

and again, if you go out clubbing on a weekend with a scandinavian babe, and she has NO FRIENDS to join you guys, then i am sorry, she is either ashamed of being with you, or she is cheating on her man with you.... and thats my experience with Norwegian, Danish AND Swedish women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mcy56:

angry angry undecided
The only thing you women know is to sit down in a man's house, finish the food & lie down on your back all day even when your man comes home from work. If you tell me I'm wrong, demons will dick slap in dreams.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
bukatyne:

A woman will not pregnate herself however a womb is more expensive than a sperm/ penis.

Because they feel it is their entitlement/right how a man feels the good food is his right.

Insolence of a cockroach, see foolishness sha. Na u sabi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by olaboy1: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, lets be honest here, if the gal you dated met with her mother EVERYDAY then i suggest you start dating real women instead of them unfit ones with no friends and life.... and if you've never met her friends then maybe she was ashamed of showing you to her friends. Scandinavian women love to go out with their friend (in groups), and if you are a good looking black man, they will flaunt you like their new toy (since there aint many here). its the way of life here. in the winter they tend to stay indoors and when the sun is out like right now, just see how all the bars and cafes are filled with groups of people mingling for no damn reason but to enjoy the little sun out there.

most scandinavian women will actually have their friends in most of your social gathering.... you wanna go to the movies, they'll call their friends...cozy restaurants, friends comes along, and dont even think of having a noght out without all their friends tagging along.

and again, if you go out clubbing on a weekend with a scandinavian babe, and she has NO FRIENDS to join you guys, then i am sorry, she is either ashamed of being with you, or she is cheating on her man with you.... and thats my experience with Norwegian, Danish AND Swedish women.

I have been with over 70 Scandinavian women in the last 10yrs, you don’t need to school me about the women here. I still maintain they are very boring to be with. The only time they enjoy life to the fullest is when they are on vacation. I’ve gone on vacations with them and it’s a different ball game but once we touch back Arlanda they become the usual misanthropes they are.

Your description is when they are drunk on the weekends, I’m talking of everyday life.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by revontuli(f): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaboy1:

Bro I don't know what kind of women you are dealing with, but this doesn't sound normal. Every single woman I know lives away from their family and pretty independent, many of them see their parents seldomly and hang out with their friends, go to festivals, concerts, conventions.
If the Scandinavian women are so boring, have no social life and never meet anyone other than their mom, then who are all those women at the concerts, festivals, parties, picnics and conventions? Do they come from the outer space? Maybe you and your friends eneded up with the socially inept introvert types. Intellectually active women, and women who have serious interests and hobbies have friends from the community related to that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by olaboy1: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
revontuli:

Bro I don't know what kind of women you are dealing with, but this doesn't sound normal. Every single woman I know lives away from their family and pretty independent, many of them see their parents seldomly and hang out with their friends, go to festivals, concerts, conventions.
If the Scandinavian women are so boring, have no social life and never meet anyone other than their mom, then who are all those women at the concerts, festivals, parties, picnics and conventions? Do they come from the outer space? Maybe you and your friends eneded up with the socially inept introvert types. Intellectually active women, and women who have serious interests and hobbies have friends from the community related to that stuff.

I am talking specifically about Sweden. Sorry they don’t live far away from family. My post is not about festivals and concerts that happen once in a year, I’m referring to daily life. If they move 2hrs away they can’t make friends, friendship and human bonding is not what the country is founded upon. But if you still don’t believe me, try and check the statistics of the country with the most single people and also see the video below.

Generally everyone is like you described in your last paragraph. Are concerts and festivals daily activities?

https://www.svtplay.se/video/10458343/the-swedish-theory-of-love
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by revontuli(f): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaboy1:

I am talking specifically about Sweden. Sorry they don’t live far away from family. My post is not about festivals and concerts that happen once in a year, I’m referring to daily life. If they move 2hrs away they can’t make friends, friendship and human bonding is not what the country is founded upon. But if you still don’t believe me, try and check the statistics of the country with the most single people and also see the video below.

Generally everyone is like you described in your last paragraph. Are concerts and festivals daily activities?

https://www.svtplay.se/video/10458343/the-swedish-theory-of-love

Maybe it's Swedish thing? I'm in Finland, most people I know are not from Helsinki, their families live in their hometowns. People go to multiple events all summer (most festivals and concerts are in summer and early fall cause of the climate,) but everyone I know meets up with friends at cafes or their home all the time. The women you describe sound like Middle Eastern women who are like fish out of water away from their families! Unbelievable. But single people statistics mean nothing, a lot of the friends I meet are single and living alone, they still go out and hang out with friends.

If they can't make friends outside their home turf, don't they get depressed? That's no life!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by olaboy1: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
revontuli:

Maybe it's Swedish thing? I'm in Finland, most people I know are not from Helsinki, their families live in their hometowns. People go to multiple events all summer (most festivals and concerts are in summer and early fall cause of the climate,) but everyone I know meets up with friends at cafes or their home all the time. The women you describe sound like Middle Eastern women who are like fish out of water away from their families! Unbelievable. But single people statistics mean nothing, a lot of the friends I meet are single and living alone, they still go out and hang out with friends.

If they can't make friends outside their home turf, don't they get depressed? That's no life!

I think it’s more of Swedish thing. I have dated 3 Finnish girls and one was living between Swedish and Finnish border Lapland. Although they also complained about the social interactions here, but I felt it would be the same if they were in Finland.

The Swedes I studied with had to move back to where they were born because they couldn’t integrate properly and make friends in a different city from their place of birth, some even abandoned their studies half way. Even stockholm is like that, they must live in the little Kommuns that they have their families.

Depression is an understatement, almost all the women I’ve been with have anti-depressant pills in their fridges. Watch the clip below to get a grasp of what I’m talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvFZULPiiuk
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? by revontuli(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaboy1:

I think it’s more of Swedish thing. I have dated 3 Finnish girls and one was living between Swedish and Finnish border Lapland. Although they also complained about the social interactions here, but I felt it would be the same if they were in Finland.

The Swedes I studied with had to move back to where they were born because they couldn’t integrate properly and make friends in a different city from their place of birth, some even abandoned their studies half way.

Depression is an understatement, almost all the women I’ve been with have anti-depressant pills in their fridges. Watch the clip below to get a grasp of what I’m talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvFZULPiiuk

OMG this sounds like a dystopian nightmare!
Have you tried dating immigrant women? Turkish, Moroccan, etc? There is a big African population in Sweden, it shouldn't be difficult to find highly educated African ladies or Eastern European, Middle Eastern, anything other than Swedish?
I don't understand why they can't make friends. Especially in a society so starved of friendship?
It sounds like hell on earth, but people make it into hell by being cold and isolating themselves like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / “I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.