Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411814 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Angel shouldn't fall for this, i think smarter than jewel... She'll how the picture was taken and who took the photos if it wasn't planned.

Jewel should just open up
Re: When Love Speaks by Chizim1: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2018
Thank you
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2018
this one is strong..Angel i trust u a lot not to fall.
Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
This story is as boring as fúck! It's so predictable that I am able to predict the next three chapters. Up your game infant, it isn't entertaining when you can figure out who falls in love with whom and who will make a scene or who will issue out a threat. Boring!

3 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by makuazini(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2018
Yea Yea dis story might be much predictable but I still enjoy it though... infant keeeep doing wot u know how 2 do best... iwotago�
Re: When Love Speaks by Komu1048(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:
This story is as boring as fúck! It's so predictable that I am able to predict the next three chapters. Up your game infant, it isn't entertaining when you can figure out who falls in love with whom and who will make a scene or who will issues out a threat. Boring!

Thanks, upload you own and let's judge

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Komu1048:

Thanks, upload you own and let's judge

Well said jare wink
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:
This story is as boring as fúck! It's so predictable that I am able to predict the next three chapters. Up your game infant, it isn't entertaining when you can figure out who falls in love with whom and who will make a scene or who will issues out a threat. Boring!

shut up there, idiot
Re: When Love Speaks by Rider01(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

why don't you compose yours
Re: When Love Speaks by chiboy90: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:
we know your type...you can be constructive with your criticism. It mustn't be this way!
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:
who's this own again.

Baba, is it by force to read this story. If it's boring, go and read other stories and stop us here...

BTW, infant well done jare

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by adeoyun(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Go and write your own
Re: When Love Speaks by abubakarbabang7(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:
I never knew that there are people who posses this level of stupidity and foolishness.if I don't like the story then stay the Bleep away nobody need you or ur nonsense opinion here
Re: When Love Speaks by Florblu(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Why are you this bitter? The story is boring yet you read everything and even predicted it?

You are simply a frustrated person with a dilapidated moral
Re: When Love Speaks by Mtsani00243(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Florblu:

Why are you this bitter? The story is boring yet you read everything and even predicted it?

Exact him. Dullard
Re: When Love Speaks by kakakoshina(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:
let me refer u to an unboring story titled " the first class stupidity by you!!!

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

They are here o... Inspector gadget
Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Florblu:

I'm sure you walk around pretending to be sane. That's good except that you just turned it off. Stories that intrigue me are the ones that I can't predict, if I can predict the next scene, it's boring AF!

Just so you know, I stopped reading after finishing page 3. I'm pretty sure Jewel and Angel will get together. Then Francis will get himself friendzoned after summoning up the courage to talk to Lucy. From the pattern of the story, Jewel and Angel would get together amidst controversies because from the look of things, there's only so much obstacles around them and if they must get together -which they will- then those obstacles in person of Henry, Lucy, Francis and Jessica won't sit and watch as things unfold between them. I'm pretty sure that that class rep that was asking funny questions on why Angel and Jewel are together if they dong like each other. Like I said, the story is literally easy to read as chapters unfold. It will only be a waste of time going over a seemingly obvious plot.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
kakakoshina:
let me refer u to an unboring story titled " the first class stupidity by you!!!

Lol. What would I have expected from someone's whose intellect isn't developed to figure out plots. Your loss bro. Go develop your mind and read stories that aren't boring.

Maybe I shouldn't burden you 'cause only a retard gets intrigued by a story whose plot is so obvious.
Re: When Love Speaks by donweasley(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. What would I have expected from someone's whose intellect isn't developed to figure out plots. Your lose bro. Go develop your mind and read stories that aren't boring.

Maybe I shouldn't burden you 'cause only a retard gets intrigued by a story whose plot is so obvious.
That's not the way to go bro, you can pass your message in a positive tone or offer suggesstions.
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. What would I have expected from someone's whose intellect isn't developed to figure out plots. Your lose bro. Go develop your mind and read stories that aren't boring.

Guy, you just came here reading just three pages and you already complaining... you should've prove your maturity by keeping quiet since the story is boring to you. You don't need all this you're doing showing us the level of your use of English language... If its boring, keep quiet and leave.
Only people with low IQs do this, and who knows maybe you're just seeking attention, but that's your problem anyway.
Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Sir, we appreciate God for giving you a developed intellect to figure out plot. That's amazing talent,pls use it very well.
Write your story and stop boring us with your unnecessary analysis. Thanks
Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Izzykeys051:
Guy, you just came here reading just three pages and you already complaining... you should've prove your maturity by keeping quiet since the story is boring to you. You don't need all this you're doing showing us the level of your use of English language... If its boring, keep quiet and leave.
Only people with low IQs do this, and who knows maybe you're just seeking attention, but that's your problem anyway.

I am not a dummy with no thinking faculty. I think and that's what I do. I wouldn't be intrigued when each time I think of a plot, it comes out exactly as I thought it. Do you know why game of thrones is the best series I've encountered? It's because you can't figure out the next line of action. Very unpredictable.

And besides, there's so many coincidence in it. Coincidence like Henry walking in on Angel and Jewel on two simultaneous occasions. If that isn't boring, I don't know what is.
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

I am not a dummy with no thinking faculty. I think and that's what I do. I wouldn't be intrigued when each time I think of a plot, it comes out exactly as I thought it. Do you know why game of thrones is the best series I've encountered? It's because you can't figure out the next line of action. Very unpredictable.

And besides, there's so many coincidence in it. Coincidence like Henry walking in on Angel and Jewel on two simultaneous occasions. If that isn't boring, I don't know what is.
You should have just kept quiet since it's predictable then go and read other stories instead causing a scene...

And since you're not a dummy with no thinking faculty, you should've use your thinking faculty well by leaving the post and watch the unpredictable game of throne.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

I'm sure you walk around pretending to be sane. That's good except that you just turned it off. Stories that intrigue me are the ones that I can't predict, if I can predict the next scene, it's boring AF!

Just so you know, I stopped reading after finishing page 3. I'm pretty sure Jewel and Angel will get together. Then Francis will get himself friendzoned after summoning up the courage to talk to Lucy. From the pattern of the story, Jewel and Angel would get together amidst controversies because from the look of things, there's only so much obstacles around them and if they must get together -which they will- then those obstacles in person of Henry, Lucy, Francis and Jessica won't sit and watch as things unfold between them. I'm pretty sure that that class rep that was asking funny questions on why Angel and Jewel are together if they dong like each other. Like I said, the story is literally easy to read as chapters unfold. It will only be a waste of time going over a seemingly obvious plot.
Now you know how it feels when you criticise other people's work without any iota of positivity. I guess you want to reap when it's obvious you did not sow hence all these backlash from when love speaks loyalists. You just launched your energy towards diatribe. Provide a meaningful suggestions and let's take it from there.
Re: When Love Speaks by benoski20(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Infant shut this people up with an update biko.... Habaaa......
Re: When Love Speaks by benoski20(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Infant shut this people up with an update biko.... Habaaa......
Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Izzykeys051:
You should have just kept quiet since it's predictable then go and read other stories instead causing a scene...

And since you're not a dummy with no thinking faculty, you should've use your thinking faculty well by leaving the post and watch the unpredictable game of throne.

**Sigh**

This is pointless. Game of thrones is a movie series and it is bound to end. Now when it does, a man has to get another source for suspense. I thought this would be it.

You mind referring me to an intriguing, yet unpredictable story lying around, cause I could use some suspense right now.
Re: When Love Speaks by kelvyncruz: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

**Sigh**

This is pointless. Game of thrones is a movie series and it is bound to end. Now when it does, a man has to get another source for suspense. I thought this would be it.

You mind referring me to an intriguing, yet unpredictable story lying around, cause I could use some suspense right now.

Try kings or price of heartbreak by silver1996
Re: When Love Speaks by kelvyncruz: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice story you got here infant, kudos
Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
kelvyncruz:

Lemme get on with it. Thanks
Re: When Love Speaks by SirMichael1: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
kelvyncruz:

Lemme get on with it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.