Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411753 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by kakakoshina(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. What would I have expected from someone's whose intellect isn't developed to figure out plots. Your loss bro. Go develop your mind and read stories that aren't boring.

Maybe I shouldn't burden you 'cause only a retard gets intrigued by a story whose plot is so obvious.

never know people like Dis still exist!!! Well enjoy your stupidity alone!!!

watching
Re: When Love Speaks by Teajay665(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
DANIEL U GO CATCH FIRE NI ANGEL NO LOOK THE MESSAGE OOO NA MTN NETWORK
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
SirMichael1:

**Sigh**

This is pointless. Game of thrones is a movie series and it is bound to end. Now when it does, a man has to get another source for suspense. I thought this would be it.

You mind referring me to an intriguing, yet unpredictable story lying around, cause I could use some suspense right now.
Bro, this is my advice for you... Go to literature thread, look for a so called unpredictable story there and read.
Next time when you notice an unpredictable story, just leave there and don't comment 'cause your comment is so clueless and meaningless...
So please, next time just stay quiet and leave ok.

A word is enough for the wise...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Love Speaks by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2018

Re: When Love Speaks by devilmaycry1(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Ozed71: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2018
This story just make me feel like I should be in Jewel's shoe

Omo see love!... Pls can I find this kind of love anywhere?

Abeg I don dey wait for update so tee I don dey lose Wight o
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2018
Almost two pages now no update. Update us @infant and ignore the faultfinder please.
Re: When Love Speaks by Ebigbola(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Treasure17:
Almost two pages now no update. Update us @infant and ignore the faultfinder please.

If @ Infant is not updating cos of does who cant write even a line of a story, then am so sorry to say He is not ready to be a shinning Star ⭐
Re: When Love Speaks by nastynic(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Ebigbola:

If @ Infant is not updating cos of does who cant write even a line of a story, then am so sorry to say He is not ready to be a shinning Star ⭐

He'll update when he is Chanced, just take it easy yo!
Sometimes real life becomes so stressing that you even forget some important things you have to do in the virtual World...
Take your time Bruh, we are waiting, just don't Forget Us..
Thanks for the last Updates Tho
More Cash
More Inspiration and God speed

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Hollysaint: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nice
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ebigbola:

Lol. Guess infant is busy but honestly those trivial and unnecessary words from that guy called Michael can discourage a soul.
Re: When Love Speaks by Section1000: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mumu story angry

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Section1000:
Mumu story angry

idiot, waiting u dey do here? Fool
Re: When Love Speaks by Ebigbola(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Does condeming this stories are attention seekers
Re: When Love Speaks by Mtsani00243(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
infant u have to forget about those dirty pigs bursting any where.
They are nothing but hypocrites, I suspect they are some writers hoodlums trying to annoy you Cox u are better than them and their bosses.
Just chill and keep trying to make others happy, we are here for all of them.

Bleep u haters
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Episode 48

Angel stared at her phone for a while, then dropped it back on her desk to continue with what she was doing. Just as she fixed her gaze back on the documents she was going through, her phone beeped again. She quickly took her gaze back to the phone. She dropped the document and picked up her phone from the desk to see another whatsapp notification from the same number. Her heart missed a beat even when she had not opened the message. She couldn't tell what the message contains, but something tells her it won't be funny. She opened her whatsapp and saw the message from the unknown number. She suddenly became nervous. She slowly clicked on the message and watched as the message opened. She froze immediately, when she saw the message. Her eyes widen in shock as she stared at the picture of Jessica lying completely unclad beside Jewel on his bed. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her lips parted in shock. Her phone suddenly became too heavy for her to hold. She couldn't even hold the phone properly, that it involuntarily dropped from her hand. She still couldn't believe what she just saw. She was totally shocked. A sharp pain suddenly struck her head. She placed a hand on her forehead and rested her head on her desk. She tried not to think about what she just saw, but couldn't. It was as if her head would explode. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

A knock suddenly sounded on her door, but she didn't respond. The knock sounded again, but she still didn't respond. Her door opened and a lady walked in.

"madam, it's time for the management meeting" the lady said.

Angel looked up from her desk and fixed her gaze on the lady.

"just leave. I will be there in 5minutes time." Angel responded.

"but madam, the staffs are already......."

"I said you should leave. Are you deaf" Angel barked.

Her sudden anger startled the lady. She stared at Angel, surprised.

"sorry ma" the lady said and immediately left Angel's office.

Angel buried her head in her palms when the lady left.

Angel opened the door to her sitting room and entered. She looked very tired. Her face was paled. Jewel was not in the sitting room when she entered. She walked to the sofa and sat down. She dropped her handbag on the table and took off her shoe. She stared sadly into air. Jewel emerged from the kitchen few minutes later. He went straight to meet Angel in the sitting room.

"my Angel, you are back" he said and hugged her.
"you are right on time. Dinner is almost ready. Just go in and have your bath while I set the dining for dinner."

Angel didn't say a word to him. She just kept staring intensely at him. From the look on her face, one could tell that she wasn't happy. Jewel noticed the look on her face.

"what's wrong, my Angel?" Jewel asked.

"nothing" Angel responded and flashed him a smile that wasn't from her heart.

"okay love, go inside and have your bath while I set the dining for dinner. I'm sure you will like the food I prepared." Jewel said.

Angel carried her handbag, flashed him another smile and went to her room.

Jewel went back into the kitchen to continue with what he was doing, and when he was done, he set the dining for dinner and sat down quietly, waiting for Angel to join him.

Angel emerged from her room few minutes later. She went straight to the dining to join Jewel. Jewel served the food and they ate silently. After eating silently for a while, Angel dropped her spoon and fixed her gaze on Jewel.

"Jewel" she called, calmly.

Jewel looked up from his meal.

"yes, my Angel" he responded.

"When did Jessica leave this house, after she visited me 2days ago?" Angel asked.

Jewel stared at her for a while, not sure why she was asking.

"She left just after she spoke with you on phone" Jewel responded.

"is that so?" she asked.

"yes" Jewel responded.

She continued staring at Jewel. She didn't want to believe that Jewel was lying to her. If at all something happened between him and Jessica when she was away, she wanted to hear it from him. She wanted Jewel to reveal it to her himself, so that she could be able to forgive him when he ask for forgiveness. She didn't want to be the one to reveal it to Jewel, because if that happens, she might not be able to forgive him.

After staring silently at Jewel for a while, she continued eating her food, and when she was done, she went straight to her room.

It's been 2weeks since Angel received those pictures on her phone. She never showed the picture to Jewel to confirm if it was true that he slept with Jessica when she travelled. He wanted him to tell her himself. All through those weeks, she acted as if everything was cool. She never made mention of Jessica's name again to him. she always act as if everything was okay whenever she was with Jewel in the house, but wouldn't waste time in transferring her aggression to other people, when she goes out.

After waiting for 2weeks for Jewel's confession and didn't get it, she made herself believe nothing happened between him and Jessica. She made herself believe that someone was just trying to frame them. She made herself believe that the pictures were not real. She made herself believe that someone was only trying to ruin her relationship with Jewel. She deleted the pictures from her phone and went back to her normal self. She believed Jewel would never do anything to hurt her.

It's was a new day. Angel opened the door to Jewel's room and entered. she was already dressed for work. she seemed very happy. She went straight to sit beside Jewel who was sitting on his bed.

"good morning, my Jewel" she greeted and planted a kiss on his lips

"good morning, my Angel" Jewel responded.

"I'm ready for work, my Jewel" Angel said.

"okay love. Don't worry, dinner will be ready before you return" Jewel said.

Jewel had finally stopped working as a cleaner in his grandpa's company, just like he promised to do.

"what will you like to eat when you return?" Jewel asked.

"you don't have to prepare anything. I will make dinner when I return." Angel responded.

"no, I will. I will prepare rice" Jewel said.

Angel kissed him and stared into his eyes.

"thank you" she said.

"anything for my Angel" Jewel responded.

"let me start going to work then" Angel said.

"okay, my love" Jewel responded.

Angel kissed him one more time, stood up and left the room.

Jessica lay on her bed, with her body completely covered with blanket. She wasn't feeling fine. It was already time for her to get up from bed, but she was feeling very weak. Her door suddenly opened and Henry walked in. He went to sit beside her on her bed.

"honey, you are still in bed, what's wrong?" Henry asked.

"I'm not feeling too well. I feel so tired. my whole body is weak. I feel like I will throw up anytime soon. I can't even count the number of time I have urinated this morning" Jessica responded.

Henry placed a hand on her forehead.

"this is serious. we need to go and see the doctor immediately. Get up, let's go and see the doctor" Jewel said and assisted her up.
"dress up, let me go and get the car ready."

Henry stood up from her bed and left the room, while Jessica changed into a different cloth.

Henry and Jessica sat quietly in the doctor's office, waiting for him to arrive. He had already run some tests on Jessica. All they were waiting for is the result of the test. The door suddenly opened and the doctor walked in. He went straight to his seat and sat down.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting" the doctor apologized.

"so doctor, what is wrong with my fiancee?" Henry asked.

"I have with me here, the result of the test" the doctor said, smiling.

Henry couldn't understand why the doctor was smiling. His fiancee is sick, and he was smiling.

"so what does the result say?" Henry asked.

"congratulations" the doctor said and stretched his hand for a handshake.

Even when Henry didn't know why the doctor was congratulating him, he still shook hands with the doctor.

"your fiancee is 2weeks pregnant" the doctor said.

Henry froze immediately the doctor said that. He stared at the doctor in shock. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He slowly turned to face Jessica with an inquisitive look. Maybe asking her to explain what the doctor just said, because he knew that the child she's carrying certainly cannot be his.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Speaks by Sammysavvy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pheeeew!
Oja ti burst!

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
wahala....

but it can't be Jewel Either. there is no way Daniel cud do that. he certainly slept with Jessica at the sitting room before taking her to Jewels Birthroom. A DNA test can proof that.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Daniel's handwork

Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Mtbail: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
This wan na serious mata wahala don buss

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Chyksbae(f): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ghen ghen
Re: When Love Speaks by Chizim1: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wahala don show jewel u no won talk abi were d daniel con enter infant thank u
Re: When Love Speaks by pacifust058(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
The baby belongs to Daniel
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
Another World War... Nice one @infant
Re: When Love Speaks by kaystar10(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
daniel will surely pay 4 dis
Re: When Love Speaks by devilmaycry1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: When Love Speaks by Ebigbola(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dan is wicked,

Does who can predict infant story shame to u all.

Infant more MB

Tnx n God Bless
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 2:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Daniel is very wicked. How are they going to resolve this issue now. All fingers will point at Jewel.
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2018
aprilwise:
Daniel is very wicked. How are they going to resolve this issue now. All fingers will point at Jewel.
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Pregi shocked
@Aprilwise sorry It was a mistake
Re: When Love Speaks by Ozed71: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2018
JiffJim:
wahala....

but it can't be Jewel Either. there is no way Daniel cud do that. he certainly slept with Jessica at the sitting room before taking her to Jewels Birthroom. A DNA test can proof that.

Thanks for the update

Yes you're right Daniel slept with her before leading her to Jewel's room

Daniel self the one wey he do before no reach am

Friend worst than an enemy

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.