Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (40926 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by iQUOTE: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Diso60090:

You think say you do her na your self you do because that maggi just gave the five of you HIV and hamper C
I'm clean as fùck, bro. You mean you support what she did? How low of you to think that way. It's more of a psychological problem. That was the only way we thought could change her.

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by alen4smith(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
PROSTITUTES. these are just the kind of girls we have on nairaland. if you see them making noise in romance section, you will think they are dating adenuga's son meanwhile in reality this is the kind of life they live. ashawo kobo kobo
your generalisation though!but i beg to differ there are decent girls everywhere.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by iQUOTE: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Guy una wicked oo, why humiliate Her, if the girl no give una her tank to swoop in una go still complain, be grateful for once
Grateful for sleeping with 5 of my friends? No, bro. I don't ever want to be associated with a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
he bleeped five friends? that's my nigga.... thumbs � for you
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
The guy is a pussy. This is why Nigerian men take their women
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by iQUOTE: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
esthy86:
re u serious,if so ,some gals get hrt

I know fit biko
She's a real life example of a cheerful giver. But she regretted her actions sha. It got to a point that she couldn't even stand my presence or any of us. I had to calm her fears and talk more sense into her. Luckily, she's married now. It's only WE that know about her past.

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by kennykg(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
slawomir:

that can only happen in kindergarten and primary school when boys were soft. you hardly differenciate a female child from male
that time everybody still soft.

one girl nearly beat me die that year for primary five......
he be like say na hard ware God take program that girl
she beat me ehnnn to the extent that i come begin fear sometimes to go school. i will never forgive that girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/4450328/man-knocked-out-single-punch

And he's a science student
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by esthy86(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:

She's a real life example of a cheerful giver. But she regretted her actions sha. It got to a point that she couldn't even stand my presence or any of us. I had to calm her fears and talk more sense into her. Luckily, she's married now. It's only WE that know about her past.
but pls don't spread such awful story again,

chai
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by DonMoga(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
WERE THEY DEAD? MTCHEEEEEEW

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by iQUOTE: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

I don't think it's an immature move.
Would u be glad if he told u all 5 of them disgraced her in the area openly or even deceived her and slept with her at the same time?
Trust me, that action would at least give the lady that fear of unknown. It may change her ways for good.
Those guys are mature for not disgracing her and not doing something terrible.
@IQUOTE,
Kudos to u and Ur guys for being mature joor.
You are wise. I pray we don't end up with such women as wives.

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Acecube(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
slawomir:

that can only happen in kindergarten and primary school when boys were soft. you hardly differenciate a female child from male
that time everybody still soft.

one girl nearly beat me die that year for primary five......
he be like say na hard ware God take program that girl
she beat me ehnnn to the extent that i come begin fear sometimes to go school. i will never forgive that girl.
lmao you dey mind them
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by mubeela(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
greatbuc:
HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR OWN?
pls wer did u buy urs? so dat i can go get mine. Pls answer me first b4 u use it
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by shallysgirl: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Obudupikin:
He's not a man.
What did you expect. Surrounded by very angry women.
Good for him Sha.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by greatbuc(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
mubeela:
pls wer did u buy urs? so dat i can go get mine. Pls answer me first b4 u use it
NA JOKE I DEY O.. SEE CUSTOMERS
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ladies are so stupid and brainless. Was he bleeping them without their knowledge?
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by OyinO: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lazy bone, allowing four oloshos to pound him like yam. Even 10 women cannot beat me. By the time I give the first two of them, one knockout punch each, the rest will step back. Rubbish!
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by tlops(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
greatbuc:
Killer machine
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by cocoflakes: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
They should just settle the matter by doing a 5-some....Period!
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
All South African women are prostitutes
If a south african man can sleep with 4. That means a Nigerian man can sleep with 24
Useless loose women
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by chineloSA(f): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
zinaunreal:
All South African women are prostitutes
If a south african man can sleep with 4. That means a Nigerian man can sleep with 24
Useless loose women

On the contrary this language does not sound like any of the South African languages I have come across.

It could be Zimbabwe girls or Kenya. They all sound the same.

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,
I'm sure this wasn't what the poor boy expected when they all invited him for a 'blow-job'.

But I'm at a loss for what his crime is?
What is his crime?
A man devotes his energy, his resources and even his sperm on four friends and all he gets in return is to be beating?

Mumu boy.
If only he knew how much he could sell his sperm at the John Hopkins Fertility Center's sperm bank; he won't be releasing for free.

It seems he impregnated the four girls.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
...the revenge of the real 'avengers'....

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Diso60090(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:

I'm clean as fùck, bro. You mean you support what she did? How low of you to think that way. It's more of a psychological problem. That was the only way we thought could change her.

Slap for your self
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Boss13: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Obudupikin:
He's not a man.

He is a man. I respect his restraint because it would have been bad for him and he may even end of dead if he had attacked. Did you think you can take on 6 aggressive women?
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
These are Zimbabweans undecided
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Orpe7(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
The man is the chairman
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
chineloSA:

On the contrary this language does not sound like any of the South African languages I have come across.

It could be Zimbabwe girls or Kenya. They all sound the same.

It is Zimbabweans.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Boss13:

He is a man. I respect his restraint because it would have been bad for him and he may even end of dead if he had attacked. Did you think you can take on 6 aggressive women?
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by holusormi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Stil wonder why that boy didn’t distribute hard slaps to all of them , smh ... stood there looking like a fvcking idiat.... he didn’t do anything bad , he slept with 5 friends , not like he killed 5 friends .. smh
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by heendrix(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:
That was how a girlfriend of mine slept with 5 of my friends that year. Every one of us had an encounter with her. My friend saw me with her and was like "Ah, guy na you dey date this babe now? Francis don port that babe na"

We discovered she went on to sleep with all 5 of us! I and my friend sat ourselves at a bar and called her to come over. You need to see the expression on her face when the other 3 guys bounced in, then she knew it was a set up. We now exposed her whoring lifestyle and all the lies she ever told us one by one. Bìtch was just there crying her eyes out.

And oh, I forgot to mention. She's married now. Is our God not wonderful?

lool grin
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by heendrix(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
greatbuc:
lol grin
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
20girls can't even try that on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.