Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (40931 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
slawomir:

that can only happen in kindergarten and primary school when boys were soft. you hardly differenciate a female child from male
that time everybody still soft.

one girl nearly beat me die that year for primary five......
he be like say na hard ware God take program that girl
she beat me ehnnn to the extent that i come begin fear sometimes to go school. i will never forgive that girl.

You are right....when boys were soft. I remember Chinyere the igbo girl wey dey challenge us (weak good mannered males) one by one during break...she came with other girls (she must have told them something) lol cheesy As she challenge me like this, me wey dey fear, I jux take style stick my tongue out, and ran away....the next tin after some minutes after I played around, I saw her lock one of my friends shirt....with slap marks all over ma friends face; na hin I sabi say the stubborn guy don fight am....she beat ma friend no be small....I jux take style comot again, make dem no com shame me grin grin grin Years, later my friend told me she challenged her (secondary school days), she couldn't do anything again.

But in the case of this fvck guy, wen yu do bad tins, yur conscience makes yu weak a bit and yu seldom fight back because of yur fault, and also, those girls in the video, he sabi dem, maybe dem dey do drugs who knows, or dem get gun. Dem fit kill am if he do rubbish o, or dagger am with knife sef...Na south africa na. It is gud he behaved gently.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol dude is sharp he deserves some accolades grin grin
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Shinor(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
kpaofame:
[b] grin

stewpid girls...

He should arrest them and sue for attempted murder, inflicting bodily harm, violence with intent of manslaughter and collect every bit of rand he spent on their silly ass..

[/b]

The guy should sue them for assault and GBH.. Grievous Bodily Harm. This type of nonsense needs to stop. Sue them ASAP. The evidence is there already. Make the job easy for the cops.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by tuna4servi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bush meat don catch the hunter
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Diso60090:

Where you chatting from d!ckhead

Listen yeah a ma triple G don't come here with your broke A$$ because i don't play like that
Lolssss...
Psycho...
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by mikolo80: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tunenez:
Na today?

How could he allow those little girls smack him?

What a monumental idiot!
very monumental gentleman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.