Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,034 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. (8004 Views)

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) / Bbnaija 2020: Never Insult My Breast - Dorothy Warn's / Never Insult Buhari Again Oh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by BlackPantherxXx: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
My dear OP, na so i go meet one juju man for spiritual fortification

At the door to his hut, i heard a thick Yoruba accent call out "BILAK PANTA S-S-S- " shocked shocked shocked

"BILAKI PANTA S-S-S" three times....The Baba kept calling my Nairaland moniker. He warned me to stop chasing fat gals online.

I managed to snap some pictures of him but i promised not to reveal his moniker

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by HardMirror(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't be too fast boy you might get bitten cool
your toto dey bite.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by laribari(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Very true that is why I am careful with my words after joining this forum for some months now.Except if you insult me first then I strike but I don't really insult though. cool

It is a faceless forum and one has to be very careful of who they are exchanging words with.

It's not just that oo, I have seen my Oga (RCM) doing something online nairaland before but I don't know his name here cos it would be disrespectful to keep looking after taking a glance.

Some big guys in top companies are here ooo, peeps that are supposed to employ you. Since I saw it, I mind not to mistakenly give a clue of where I work.

Your line maanger may be the one you have been insulting oo

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by MhizAJ(f): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
MhizAJ where have you been embarassed you left me in the hands of all this guy's who wants to end my career embarassed embarassed awwww girl I miss you kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin
You are up to the task...

I trust you

They can't end your career...dem never born that person wey wan try rubbish with you cheesy

I miss you more babe

I'm really working hard these dayscheesy
I wanna start using British pounds as my tissue paper
I wanna start flushing money down the toilet,Oh my...The list is endless
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool God bless u udemejack Some kids here
Believe dat all peeps here are their age mate.A female NL member fada is here too.The man is almost 60 sumthing.Sum peep mistake the joke/play here and attack their fada age mate.pity

Many have cursed their destiny like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by americanson: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2018
angry

Respect is earned, not given on a platter of Gold. Me I no send, I go treat your fork up if u make pim...

2 days back, I almost insulted an elderly man... I know I shouldn't but I can't stand it when an elder is lying, lying at the detriment of the masses, despite his precarious state(he looked wretch) the man opened his bloody mouth and said the war between Calabar people and Igbos is more than the war between benue and Fulani.

Jeez if not for his age... If not for his age, I would have given him a dirty slap.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by americanson: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Many have cursed their destiny like that.

boss for me it is all about earning respect o. if an elder doesn't respect himself, then I can't help it.

My life principle is equal respect. If an elder openly lie to my face and we are discussing a very delicate issue such as politics, which affects the general well-being of the masses, an elder sees truth but chose lie like I experienced 2 days ago, then I would give him more than he bargained for.

It took only the grace of God not to slap that man that day and that is because of his age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
insults is no fun... We should all learn to be civil..not everything is joke
I actually met an important Nairalander that said so. Figured it pushes away boredom and makes them feel young grin
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2018
I like the insult.. It makes me laugh.

Especially when people throw insults because of your views or just because you don't agree with their views.

For example :
Is it not funny when the person insulting you is a student or jobless graduate, low salary earner living in Nigeria as can be seen on their profile or post history.

While you are a top professional earning pounds or dollars or Yen living a good life abroad with a fat bank account and real estate investments across Nigeria. Yet the person is calling you a low life. grin

As a young guy. I will give you back better insult..all for the fun of it.

Some people are only here to catch fun and in the process see opportunities to change people's lives. While some are throwing insults, others are cautious, well mannered and getting help.

As for me.. I don't care, throw the insult keep it coming.. I will give you what you deserve depending on my mood. grin

People should learn to tolerate other people's views without throwing insults. A common trend on Nairaland.

I don't need anyone's respect and not here to search for one. But I respect people irrespective of age,gender, status or social background.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Sparkle777(f): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg na who be the older well known moniker ? Tell us,naa.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2018
well ,, I am the boss of my own self I don't care,,,,,,,,, whether you old or young. if you cross my path. I go krack you down,,,,,,, no lefo for devil,,,,,, no level for Una,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by GetUmad: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Funny. I was wondering why you were staring at my phone for long while you slowly served me. Never knew you were actually peeping to see my moniker on this forum (never even really crossed my mind you could be a member of this forum). You're so disrespectful and unprofessional. I would have you reported to your manager today, showing him this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by adekennis(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
udemejack:
is Thomas part of your name?

Another insult..lol
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by adekennis(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I like the insult.. It makes me laugh.

Especially when people throw insults because of your views or just because you don't agree with their views.

For example :
Is it not funny when the person insulting you is a student or jobless graduate, low salary earner living in Nigeria as can be seen on their profile or post history.

While you are a top professional earning pounds or dollars or Yen living a good life abroad with a fat bank account and real estate investments across Nigeria. Yet the person is calling you a low life. grin

As a young guy. I will give you back better insult..all for the fun of it.

Some people are only here to catch fun and in the process see opportunities to change people's lives. While some are throwing insults, others are cautious, well mannered and getting help.

As for me.. I don't care, throw the insult keep it coming.. I will give you what you deserve depending on my mood. grin

People should learn to tolerate other people's views without throwing insults. A common trend on Nairaland.

I don't need anyone's respect and not here to search for one. But I respect people irrespective of age,gender, status or social background.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by asobo: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just imagine someones moniker "ipobarecriminals". Respect is reciprocal #DONT'TMENTIONMEPLS

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by engrelvis(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
laribari:

It's not just that oo, I have seen my Oga (RCM) doing something online nairaland before but I don't know his name here cos it would be disrespectful to keep looking after taking a glance.

Some big guys in top companies are here ooo, peeps that are supposed to employ you. Since I saw it, I mind not to mistakenly give a clue of where I work.

Your line maanger may be the one you have been insulting oo
Godbless u bro.
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by AlphaSoul: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
udemejack:
please i dont know the right section to post this,please the mods should help in this aspect.Lets go

I am working in one of the popular bar here in Cross river state,and after attending to one of our guest,i noticed that he was so engrossed in his phone,and my eyes accidentaly peep at what he was surfing,lo and behold he was surfing Nairaland and his moniker is very famous here.when i looked up,i discovered that the man is old enough to father me,i immediately started started feeling remorseful.

To all those that i have insulted here in one way or the other,please find a place in your heart pardon me,i am deeply SORRY.
grin
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Futuremom: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
I am new here, y'all should welcome me cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
udemejack:
please i dont know the right section to post this,please the mods should help in this aspect.Lets go
I am working in one of the popular bar here in Cross river state,and after attending to one of our guest,i noticed that he was so engrossed in his phone,and my eyes accidentaly peep at what he was surfing,lo and behold he was surfing Nairaland and his moniker is very famous here.when i looked up,i discovered that the man is old enough to father me,i immediately started started feeling remorseful.
To all those that i have insulted here in one way or the other,please find a place in your heart pardon me,i am deeply SORRY.

For real?
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by engrelvis(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2021
udemejack:
lol
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by osuofia2(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2021
A lot of people will be surprised when they realize the Numbers of VIP's here. The day i saw my MD surfing Naira land, oboy i shock. Funny enough one low life been de insult my MD here. The idiot no no say the person wey him de insult Fit change him life under a minute with just a call
Re: Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. by Chris2863(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2021
Sheuns:
As long as he doesn't insult others, he wouldn't be insulted.
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Your Juju Too Strong": Reactions As Nigerian Man Show Off His Oyinbo Girlfriend / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.