Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (8809 Views)

I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

greiboy!!!! cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

Lol. Why are you calling him?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. Why are you calling him?

embarassed cheesy

i actually thought i quoted him.......................the reason behind the quote is sport related though cheesy

anyways how ya doing
how's school and the company?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

embarassed cheesy

i actually thought i quoted him.......................the reason behind the quote is sport related though cheesy

anyways how ya doing
how's school and the company?
Oh.

School's fine. Lol, what company?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh.
School's fine. Lol, what company?

our company; P-lola & co writing/editing firm grin

this one you're replying mentions...........you home for hols or something? .
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

our company; P-lola & co writing/editing firm grin

this one you're replying mentions...........you home for hols or something? .
You haven't told me what P means. undecided

Lol, no. I'm in school. What do you mean? I don't reply mentions? undecided
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you've started with your skewed generalization again.
where was that research conducted??

it's like you've dated all the men in Nigeria to conclude that they don't like independent women ,that's why you're scared of being independent..
such an human being.. smh
...a human...

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
You haven't told me what P means. undecided
Lol, no. I'm in school. What do you mean? I don't reply mentions? undecided

you do but then you've been kinda ______..................nvm grin

have you noticed there's a fault in ur profile b t w?

i
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

you do but then you've been kinda ______..................nvm grin

have you noticed there's a fault in ur profile b t w?

i
Kinda what?

Oh. What fault? I haven't noticed any.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
Kinda what?
Oh. What fault? I haven't noticed any.

kinda "P"

and uhmm u should check again

there's a huge fault and it's quite obvious ;

you ain't got a display picture on!!!!!!!
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

kinda "P"

and uhmm u should check again

there's a huge fault and it's quite obvious ;

you ain't got a display picture on!!!!!!!
You better tell me what P stands for. undecided angry

Lol! I know right. I'm tired of showing my ugly face off.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
You better tell me what P stands for. undecided angry

Lol! I know right. I'm tired of showing my ugly face off.

cheesy cheesy

no worries hun...........................you'll know soon enough

oh really @embolden cheesy

and since when did the face turn "ugly" cos last i checked, it used to be "P" :
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

no worries hun...........................you'll know soon enough

oh really @embolden cheesy

since when did the face turn "ugly" cos last i checked, it used to be "P" :
Lol! I don't know, must be a hormonal change or something.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol! I don't know, must be a hormonal change or something.

hormonal change? shocked.......................nah, i think i'll go with "something" instead

hope dem UI yoruba demons ain't disturbing you much sha.................(even with the now "ugly face"wink j.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

hormonal change? shocked.......................nah, i think i'll go with "something" instead

hope dem UI yoruba demons ain't disturbing you much sha.................(even with the now "ugly face"wink j.
Lmao.

UI koh. They aren't even disturbing at all. Who's interested in an ugly face? Lol.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao.

UI koh. They aren't even disturbing at all. Who's interested in an ugly face? Lol.

I am o....................but sadly all the ugly faces i like always turn me down.................they say i'm to handsome for them lipsrsealed

ok, so if the yoruba demons aint disturbing who then are the ones disturbing/wooing you evperyday

is it our brothers the igbo arc angels or the delta pharoahs or perharps the hausa wolfs
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

I am o....................but sadly all the ugly faces i like always turn me down.................they say i'm to handsome for them lipsrsealed

ok, so if the yoruba demons aint disturbing who then are the ones disturbing/wooing you evperyday

is it our brothers the igbo arc angels or the delta pharoahs or perharps the hausa wolfs
Lol! You haven't asked me out oh. grin

Lmao...Hausa wolfs indeed.cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Barzinime(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
you both just assumed without investigation....sometimes things dont seem to be the way we thought

At least let her hear the guy out.

And i am guessing this story is not complete, OP is actually leaving something out,OP could have a bad Xracter she is not telling us cos from her story, she sounds like a proud person, cos want happened is completely not related to being independent.

Indeed, it just happened the friend just appeared from thin air into his apartment, and he was reading newspaper to her. Please, do the needful. He wanted turkey nla, nothing more !
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol! You haven't asked me out oh. grin

Lmao...Hausa wolfs indeed.cheesy

nah!...............your case is different

i've got it all mapped out...............; wait for u to finish sch and start working in a huge firm...

once the millions stasts coming in........ ........BOOM!........ ......i'll then ask you out wink

which ever it is, do well to be careful...........you know men are scum cheesy just t

what group you in anyways; the "i cant wait to go home" gang or the "abeg i dont want to go home............hols is just 2weeks lemme just stay in sch"
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

nah!...............your case is different

i've got it all mapped out...............; wait for u to finish sch and start working in a huge firm...

once the millions stasts coming in........ ........BOOM!........ ......i'll then ask you out wink

which ever it is, do well to be careful...........you know men are scum cheesy just t

what group you in anyways; the "i cant wait to go home" gang or the "abeg i dont want to go home............hols is just 2weeks lemme just stay in sch"
Lmao. This one is a goal digger. sad sad
Es eh mech.

I don't even know yet. But, I'm going home on Monday sha, after my paper. grin
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
greiboy:
Of course, it will be a criminal offense to compare Barcelona to Liverpool or Messi to salah based on achievements in recent years, which is why loserpool fans should be very afraid of what is coming at them. cheesy

I don't know the ruth you are talking about then bro cheesy

I am single as the number 1 grin
Liverpool 5- Roma 2 how market?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Dpussyhunter: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao. This one is a goal digger. sad sad
Es eh mech.

I don't even know yet. But, I'm going home on Monday sha, after my paper. grin

cheesy cheesy
honey it's called "insuring the (my) future" grin

on monday?.................cool

i know you'll lazy around and do nothing all through ur 1st week at home cheesy 3
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao.

lair liar grin
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Diamond23(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
[/color] Ur wrong doing wz dat u were overly independent [color=#770077]
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
greiboy:
lair liar grin
How is a question a lie nah?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
honey it's called "insuring the (my) future" grin

on monday?.................cool

i know you'll lazy around and do nothing all through ur 1st week at home cheesy 3
Lol. I see.

Yeah, you got that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Mariinee:
How is a question a lie nah?
You are beautiful and you know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Anus Is Gapping And Leaking. Should I Put Cotton Wool Inside? / Nigerian Lady Left Facebook Users Talking Over Bare Butt / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.