Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (8797 Views)

I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Shugavee(f): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
make u leave her alone naucheesy. Na her choice. She prefers a man being financially in chargecheesy. Its her choice.
true but that does not make u independent!!! U hv money but want the man to take absolute care of you!! Really?? Is he ur slave??

Anyways Its her way tho n i respect it!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
Of course, it will be a criminal offense to compare Barcelona to Liverpool or Messi to salah based on achievements in recent years, which is why loserpool fans should be very afraid of what is coming at them. cheesy

I don't know the ruth you are talking about then bro cheesy

I am single as the number 1 grin

HEhehehehe

tuesday is just 2days away and no matter how insignificant it'd be i'll still make sure i come here to taunt you after the match

single ke......................bruv i stopped believing this ur "i'm still single" story some 3months ago..........,......you cant be single

you just can't be cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shugavee:
true but that does not make u independent!!! U hv money but want the man to take absolute care of you!! Really?? Is he ur slave??

hmm i thought u always agreed with safia's line of thought when it comes to how women should act in a relationshipshocked. So u don't agree with this her believe?shocked...surprise surprisecheesycheesy.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

smiley smiley

P-lola...........howdy smiley
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

smiley smiley

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

smiley smiley

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
smiley smiley

smiley smiley

Mariinee:
smiley smiley

smiley smiley

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
make u leave her alone naucheesy. Na her choice. She prefers a man being financially in chargecheesy. Its her choice.
yeah,
her life, her choice.

just that she should stop quoting people and saying she's independent!!!
she's a young girl that is afraid of being independent.
fake and broke.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shugavee:

she's afraid of being independent!!
nobody is forcing her to change her preference just that she should stop saying she's independent because she's abusing the word.

How can you claim you're working ,independent and expect a man to take absolute! care of you? foot all the dates, foot the bills and other expenditures that may arise?

what kind of independence is that?
I don't know why some people find it hard to admit they're dependent, if they do they won't be crucified.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Daisy17: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
richythePH:

yea..........

a lady (my friend's girlfriend........fiancee actually) once walked in on her bf with her best friend sitting in an awkward position and she just stormed out without even asking or saying anything

she later found out there wasnt anything going on................. .thdy were only planning to organize a surprise birthday party for her

i'm not saying they are or were doing something similar but i think its a case of misinterpretation on her part

g'evening btw smiley

For some reason I don't believe they were planning a surprise birthday party. They only came up with that excuse to cover up what was actually happening. Using your own words, "they were sitting in an awkward position", why were they sitting in an awkward position? You can make plans without sitting together in an "awkward position". Maybe I'm just a cynical person, but I've come to realize that relationships between men and women are not always what they seem to be.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
richythePH:

smiley smiley

Lol. What's P?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Daisy17:

For some reason I don't believe they were planning a surprise birthday party. They only came up with that excuse to cover up what was actually happening. Using your own words, "they were sitting in an awkward position", why were they sitting in an awkward position? You can make plans without sitting together in an "awkward position". Maybe I'm just a cynical person, but I've come to realize that relationships between men and women are not always what they seem to be.

well thats another angle to look at it grin

anyways it's not what she thought at first or what you're thinking right now

for starters we were about 4 guys (me, her brothes, best friend & her boyfriend) planning the surprise party (which wa7 to happen d next day) and we agreed to meet at her bf/fiance's house to finalize everything

i came 15mis late and got to hear of what happened from them.................

i guess the point i'm tryna say is "we planned to gn there" not like d lady went al
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. What's P?

that's for me to know and you to never find out tongue

i see you gvys are returning to nl-rom-sec one by one as bbnaija just ended (or is 'bout to end.............not sure when but i know it ends today) cheesy

y'all arrival is a little earlier than expected though sad ..................we ai'nt done organizing the "welcome back" party abi thread yet cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Eberechi24(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
see you don't have any right to be angry. If u don't want him anymore then quit. Besides he never engaged you, or neither have you guys seen your parents. So I don't see any reason to be mad at him. If he cheats and so, is he engaged to you already? Or had an introduction.

Tell me something, huh?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by oyetpel(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Just like in the movies....
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Safiaa(f): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shugavee:
Absolute care?? Lol
Im not just talking about a Dolapo that i met 5 months Ago on adenekan street. Obviously i’m talking about my husband, or possibly fiance leading to my husband. The relationship has to be serious, to be on that level, you get? Even at that if we’re just dating casually i still expect you to pay for dates and minor little stuff.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
richythePH:

HEhehehehe

tuesday is just 2days away and no matter how insignificant it'd be i'll still make sure i come here to taunt you after the match

single ke......................bruv i stopped believing this ur "i'm still single" story some 3months ago..........,......you cant be single

you just can't be cheesy
lol

Same here bruv

It will be an honor to taunt loserpool fans grin

I am single as anything bruv. why is it so hard for people to believe? grin and why did you stop believing I am single about three months ago cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Eagba(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

They were havin sex shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please go and give testimony in church, and give a special seed. It's difficult to know one's enemy in this life at times, in one day, you uncovered the identity of two of your enemies. Congrat, go and listen to wande coal in private, dance and dance till you sleep off, good riddance to bad rubbishes.
which one be seed again? Na so una go dey monetize God's blessing

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
Im not just talking about a Dolapo that i met 5 months Ago on adenekan street. Obviously i’m talking about my husband, or possibly fiance leading to my husband. The relationship has to be serious, to be on that level, you get? Even at that if we’re just dating casually i still expect you to pay for dates and minor little stuff.
hmm. I have a girl I have been with for 4 months, she has never collected 1k from me. The highest she took from me was 500, cause I forced her to. She doesn't ask, she doesn't beg, she is not working in an oil company, she is a very young girl. She has never accepted to go on dates with me cause she said if I spend on her, though we have twice. She said reason is cause I will start treating her like anyother girl. And if you see the kind of respect I have for her! If you want to be independent, be one. Has a guy ever told u to pay for his bills? Or assumed you will, because they all see every lady as a broke girl that can't do anything without them (men).but what happens when u turn the tables around? That why u hear guys cheat alot. When the only thing u can offer is sex. Nothing else. Abi he told you he needs advice, his male friends don finish?
But what if u can offer money too, then do you think he won't consider you as a wife material? Unless he is super rich, or just likes playing girls.
I think broke girls are the reason men cheat!

Let take it this way, if every lady is rich and buoyant, they won't be moved to rush into a relationship, cause they are capable of taking care of themselves, now leaving the guys handicap. Which means u can't get a girl through money anymore, instead your character, dressing, etc. Hope u get. And once u can't get a lady through money anymore, then it's all over. U can't easily cheat anymore. Cause the girls will know that u won't trip them with expensive things anymore. Tell me if youre dangote daughter, do you think its eery guy you will date or even approach you? Ow there are levels and standards that u have kept. And for a guy to woo you, have to meet up not in money wise anymore.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
lol

Same here bruv

It will be an honor to taunt loserpool fans grin

I am single as anything bruv. why is it so hard for people to believe? grin and why did you stop believing I am single about three months ago cheesy

it's game on then cool

wait o, do you yourself believe when you say you single? cheesy

you can't be single guy.........................like which extremely tall, handsome, intellgent young man (hope i dont sound gay right now ) like you still remains single in this century undecided

and ehh not sure if it's cool saying it here but sometime ago when we spoke on a phome call i kinda like heard a .............j.g. lipsrsealed. . ....at the background

i couldnt quite get she or he \ said though but i think i heard her him say........lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy

you aint single bruv and that's fimal cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
richythePH:

it's game on then cool

wait o, do you yourself believe when you say you single? cheesy

you can't be single guy.........................like which extremely tall, handsome, intellgent young man (hope i dont sound gay right now ) like you still remains single in this century undecided

and ehh not sure if it's cool saying it here but sometime ago when we spoke on a phome call i kinda like heard a .............j.g. lipsrsealed. . ....at the background

i couldnt quite get she or he \ said though but i think i heard her him say........lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy

You aint single bruv and that's fimal cheesy
You just want to be flattering me anyhow grin

.I honestly wish I am 40% of the description in our remark.

I know you ain't single too sha and you fit perfectly into the description in your post better than I do.

As for the voice in the background. it is probably a family member, one of my friends or voices from the television

I hope you having a beautiful weekend there in Abj sha, with those ukwulicious babes of yours cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eagba:
which one be seed again? Na so una go dey monetize God's blessing

Fried brain

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by richythePH(f): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
You just want to be flattering me anyhow grin

.I honestly wish I am 40% of the description in our remark.

I know you ain't single too sha and you fit perfectly into the description in your post better than I do.

As for the voice in the background. it is probably a family member, one of my friends or voices from the television

I hope you having a beautiful weekend there in Abj sha, with those ukwulicious babes of yours cheesy

cheesy cheesy

no ukwulicious babes here bruv but i'm having a swell evening smiley

you?.....,................going clubbing or something?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy

no ukwulicious babes here bruv but i'm having a swell evening smiley

you?.....,................going clubbing or something?
I don't even know the way to the clubs in ibadan cheesy

I am sitting my hass in my house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
hmm. I have a girl I have been with for 4 months, she has never collected 1k from me. The highest she took from me was 500, cause I forced her to. She doesn't ask, she doesn't beg, she is not working in an oil company, she is a very young girl. She has never accepted to go on dates with me cause she said if I spend on her, though we have twice. She said reason is cause I will start treating her like anyother girl. And if you see the kind of respect I have for her! If you want to be independent, be one. Has a guy ever told u to pay for his bills? Or assumed you will, because they all see every lady as a broke girl that can't do anything without them (men).but what happens when u turn the tables around? That why u hear guys cheat alot. When the only thing u can offer is sex. Nothing else. Abi he told you he needs advice, his male friends don finish?
But what if u can offer money too, then do you think he won't consider you as a wife material? Unless he is super rich, or just likes playing girls.
I think broke girls are the reason men cheat!

Let take it this way, if every lady is rich and buoyant, they won't be moved to rush into a relationship, cause they are capable of taking care of themselves, now leaving gt he guys handicap. Which means u can get a girl through money anymore, instead your character, dressing, etc. Hope u get. And once u can't get a lady through money anymore, then it's all over. U can't easily cheat anymore. Cause the girls will know that u won't trip them with expensive things anymore. Tell me if youre dangote daughter, do you think its eery guy you will date or even approach you? Ow there are levels and standards that u have kept. And for a guy to woo you, have to meet up not in money wise anymore.

The girl is very funny.. obviously a kid

and she said the man must be her fiancé or husband, so if he's your husband he should take absolute care of her and she'll be doing nothing..

I pray my little bro never encounter such ladies in his life.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Shugavee(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
maybe u like things that way

!!! But even in marriage, saying u want ur husband u take absolute care of u n call urself independent, don't go!! Yes hopefully we want a man that can take charge!! But as a working lady there r some things u do for urself n ur family!! We learn everyday!! Alot of women agree with this same ideology but it's not right!! No offense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by prechbills1(m): 3:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Shugavee:
maybe u like things that way

!!! But even in marriage, saying u want ur husband u take absolute care of u n call urself independent, don't go!! Yes hopefully we want a man that can take charge!! But as a working lady there r some things u do for urself n ur family!! We learn everyday!! Alot of women agree with this same ideology but it's not right!! No offense
you're making sense... Safiaa is yet to face reality, I've come to conclusion that she only type these shíts just to gain attention... it's hard to believe some naija ladies still have such mentality ..she's broke though, I can't blame her .

I bind any broke girl trying to come my way in Jesus name..
God forbid.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by jaksmillioniar: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Shugavee:

tokunbo
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Gofwane(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2018
That guy doesn't deserve you.

You need someone like me
Someone wey go hold you tight all through the night cool
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2018
coolh3ad:

Are you serious shocked shocked

Lol yeah
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by coolh3ad(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Imapearl:

Lol
yeah

Forget about him jor. You deserve someone better...He is an assho.le. ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) / Pretty Scientist Who Dumped Islam Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.