Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (8811 Views)

I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

I can relate. Just spoils the thrill of fantasizing about the pharmacist you know. It's cute to watch and dream about the pharmacists like the nurse in white flay overall gown, almost no flaws off any kind, but the moment bet comes into it, it disrupts and scuttle the imagination. grin

Anyways, just kidding, how did you enjoy your visit this year to naija. Did you visit the east or you just went to ijebu grin
Vic iffa slap u eh
I was out there on a mission .. remember?
no didn't go to the east
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Vic iffa slap u eh
I was out there on a mission .. remember?
no didn't go to the east

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I touched a nerve. grin Oh, the mission to formalize grin and i'm not Vic
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

i dig. When are we buying aso-ebi
still waiting on fabrics to pick from..

the process is just tiring jare
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I touched a nerve. grin Oh, the mission to formalize grin and i'm not Vic
yeye guy grin
yes na . have to get done reverse cowgirl in check
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Safiaa(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you've started with your skewed generalization again.
where was that research conducted??

it's like you've dated all the men in Nigeria to conclude that they don't like independent women ,that's why you're scared of being independent..
such an human being.. smh
I’m very much independent honey. Just stating my truth smiley
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

still waiting on fabrics to pick from..

the process is just tiring jare

They will take that day, it's going to be fun watching those hips under wraps on heels dancing skelewu. When are we seeing our pre-wedding pics o, let's see the bobo stealing our sister away
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Jesu ...
na don't read into it that deeply .. betting on football not even class as gambling.. we call that fun .just adds a bit of excitement while watching a particular game .... not even about winning for me just the thrill of getting it right .
guess in Nigeria guys are the only ones meant to bet .. but UK no one cares, whatever floats your boat aslong as it responsible gambling ..

is dis Vic?

it's like you've too many male friends... they're influencing you cheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

yeye guy grin
yes na . have to get done reverse cowgirl in check

This reverse cow girl thing hasn't left your mind sha. Don't break a dee tongue while at it shocked
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

This reverse cow girl thing hasn't left your mind sha. Don't break a dee tongue while at it shocked
i will train d 'D'
seek breaking is a myth anyway I doubt it can
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

i will train d 'D'
seek breaking is a myth anyway I doubt it can

Bless heavens you're a pharmacist and need no further education on penile fracture, not to even mention your heavy behind and body weight. Hope bros is up for the task. Anyways, with some aphrodisiacs, you're good to go. Speaking of which, how safe is it to use aphrodisiacs?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m very much independent honey. Just stating my truth smiley

Safiaa:
Being independent is a basic characteristic of adulthood. I
don’t understand why it has to be under this stance called
feminism. I have my own money, yes as I should. But does
that mean I won’t allow my man to take absolute care of
me, and treat me as I deserve. I expect you to pay for
dates, pay the bills and other expenses does that mean I
don’t have any form of independence? Please ah beg let me
hear word.
it's like you don't understand the meaning of independence..
just read the statement you made some weeks ago and tell me if you're independent.
You said you expect your man to pay for all the dates, your bills and all other expenses .
so what kind of independent lady are you? stop abusing that word please.

lalas247,Shugavee, greiboy,lefulefu you people should come and teach this girl the meaning of "financial independence"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:
i will train d 'D' seek breaking is a myth anyway I doubt it can
A dick can't break, it's a myth.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
I think TheUpsetgirl and the chicks she's been having e-fights with for weeks all dated the same guy in their previous lives, just imagine the exchange that emanates from plain posturing.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Then you should spend more time reading health articles online rather than social media

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

There you have it
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Bless heavens you're a pharmacist and need no further education on penile fracture, not to even mention your heavy behind and body weight. Hope bros is up for the task. Anyways, with some aphrodisiacs, you're good to go. Speaking of which, how safe is it to use aphrodisiacs?
Too be. Honest I ave only tried Oysters it works grin
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Too be. Honest I ave only tried Oysters it works grin

hehehe you're cracking me up this afternoon. sweetheart, what a rare scenario to see you intermittently responding to mentions. Am i safe? or are you simply closer to retirement now?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
Men like women they can impress. When you start showing that you’re too independent they begin to feel useless. They’ll move on to the next woman they can impress, so that could’ve been the problem. Or maybe he just wasn’t that into you in the first place. Well it’s only been two months, so I want to assume you’re not too emotionally invested. So disconnect yourself slowly as God is showing you signs.
He slept with her friend because he wanted sex. It is really not that deep. All that feeling useful story is unconnected.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Then you should spend more time reading health articles online rather than social media

okay.. have yours got broken before?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

hehehe you're cracking me up this afternoon. sweetheart, what a rare scenario to see you intermittently responding to mentions. Am i safe? or are you simply closer to retirement now?
Yes na one has to retire .... cheesy
It’s you who keeps dragging me back here .. I would have made it to the nearest exit sign by now grin
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

okay.. have your got broken before?

Just last year alone five penile fracture cases that needed complex surgeries hit the global news. I'm sure you learnt of it too

https://www.google.com/search?q=penile+fracture+reverse+cow+girl&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes na one has to retire .... cheesy
It’s you who keeps dragging me back here .. I would have made it to the nearest exit sign by now grin

Aiite babe, been cool hanging out this afternoon. In the future, we'll chat up. Byes
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Lalas247(f): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Aiite babe, been cool hanging out this afternoon. In the future, we'll chat up. Byes
Aite see ya wink
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:
Aite see ya wink
did you see my earlier quote?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Safiaa(f): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

just read the statement you made some weeks ago and tell me if you're independent.
You said you expect your man to pay for all the dates, your bills and all other expenses .

lalas247,Shugavee, greiboy,lefulefu you people should come and teach this girl the meaning of "financial independence"
No you need to educate yourself on financial independence. Don’t let me start with you, you will not like yourself, I swear down. Common comprehension is too difficult for you to understand.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by highpriestess: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
friend dat he will still fuk and dump and then zero in the friend's younger sistercheesy. Nigga's on a missioncheesy.
grincheesy naso,exactly lefu.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
No you need to educate yourself on financial independence. Don’t let me start with you, you will not like yourself, I swear down. Common comprehension is too difficult for you to understand.

you said you expect a man to foot dates, most bills and other expenditures that may arise and you're working.
is that the meaning of independence? lol you're really funny because if I've your time with your fake life on this forum trust me you'll deactivate and quit this section.

You're afraid of being independent (obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and Cinderella Complex.

what is the essense of being independent when you can't foot your own bills?
and some fools are even liking your posts..
well I'm just going to ignore you because you know the kind of people you can deceive here. You're ignorant and dumb.
Goodbye
Stop saying nonsense on romance section threads because you're afraid of being without a man, also afraid of being independent.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you said you expects a man to foot dates, most bills and other expenditures that may arise and you're working.
is that the meaning of independence? lol you're really funny because if I've your time with your fake life on this forum trust me you'll deactivate and quit this section.

You're afraid to be independent (obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and Cinderella Complex.

what is the essense of being independent when you can't foot your own bills?
and some fools are even liking your posts..
well I'm just going to ignore you because you know the kind of people you can deceive here. You're ignorant and dumb.
Goodbye
Stop saying nonsense on romance section threads because you're afraid of being without a man, also afraid of being independent.

Wicked

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

la.las247,Shu.gavee, g.reiboy,lefu.lefu you people should come and teach this girl the meaning of "financial independence"
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy

All these young girls always disgracing themselves on nairaland even though they know they're fake.
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

All these young girls always disgracing themselves on nairaland even though they know they're fake.
make u leave her alone naucheesy. Na her choice. She prefers a man being financially in chargecheesy. Its her choice.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? by Shugavee(f): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Absolute care?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. / Thank u all / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.