Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (27902 Views)

As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Who ask you to yab her
when did you start taking weed??
you better come and give me head
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by abbatoir(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
That hole stanks, so thanks but no thanks
TheUpsetGirl1:

when did you start taking weed??

you better come and give me head
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Paradigm777: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
I officially launched operation "the ass must be mine"

Henceforth, I will begin to nuture my beard, attend shilow and fast/pray to achieve that goal.
The moment I saw operation..... I knew u must hv something to do with winners hence the Shiloh cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by imitateMe(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:
If there are men who don't fit into the stereotyped view of being impressed by sex. It will take a special kind of ignorance to think there ain't females not impressed my money. They abound.

He raised a very sensible point. Lots of men have their ego and respect tied to money, without it..they are basically useless and clueless. That's why they fear lack more than anything. Some others have built their personalities, such that the money is a plus.

Non-materialistic ladies are free spirits. They want the simple things of life. Attention, loyalty, respect, love, your drive (career), time, commitment...even good sex. As simple as the aforementioned looks, it doesn't come easily to every man smiley
Keep lying. Can you marry a broke ass?
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Eagba(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
I see, let's just say you are very wrong in my case
you said you hvn't met one yet, then look well they are already there. Though some might not be pretty while some are drop dead gorgeous.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
That hole stanks, so thanks but no thanks
piiko you've changed very much.. this isn't the piiko I used to know something is wrong..

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Have a good face cheesy.

One of the reasons I'm hustling so hard to pay Uduj's groom price.. cry cry

Two things attract women, money and cuteness. Others like sense of humor, compassion, attention, affection and so on keep a woman.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Work on ur personality and u won't be intimidated if a lady ain't impressed by money. Money ain't the all in all in life....its just a plus to u.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by TemiGod(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy i haven't seen any girly that doesn't get impressed by moni..i doubt if they exist! even the ladies inside their mind and within themselves know its not possible ,,,I can bet my Gucci slippers on this ..the next person to comment knows am not far from the truth. grin

I am not impressed with money and yes I'm Nigerian! if any guy can proove to me that you have something of value (IQ, smartness, brains etc.) you've won me tori tese

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Jsucre(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olalan:
There are some ladies who truly aren't impressed or swayed by money or material things, they tend to be more in interested in values, care, attention, loyalty..........
this is quality of my Asake Adeh. kudos to you
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by kense88: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
The question should be why is she not moved by your money. It could be because of your mouth odor, body odor, she belongs to another man, your attitude e.t.c. If she is rich or from a rich home, she will be interested in other qualities you have.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Mryacks: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
hiawathia81:
I work hard and make my own money, so your money doesnt buy me. Im interested in your character. Are you thoughtful, honest, capable of being faithful, respectful, funny, and kind. Money is temporal meaning when it's gone what is left?

I will make you a deal, if you have hope that there are good women out there, I will believe that good men exist still also.

Absolutely...there are still a few men who those core values and women who are endeared by those stuff rather than money first..

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by alBHAGDADI: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
There's a point in life where money is put to shame.

I often laugh when broke guys always expatiate on how money is everything and how you can't get a girl without money. True, but not when the amount we are talking about is in millions.

Only bimbos fall for guys with only money and nothing else.

Imagine a gathering where guys are having an intelligent discussion but your dumb rich self can't contribute. Just cos you don't want to look stupid, you decided to shut them up with cash so that they will change the topic. Dumb girls around will hail you for the gesture, even the guys too. Guess what? After you leave, they will continue the intelligent discussion. You only succeeded in shutting them up for a short moment. But when you are intelligent, you won't need to use money in such a discussion. You will use superior argument and intelligence backed with proof to silence them FOREVER. I can bet it that any sensible girl around will respect and even fall for you just for that ability.

Why do you think prostitutes love yahoo guys who spend stupidly at night clubs? It's because they are both dumb with nothing to offer other than sex and money.

Money is good but it is not every door it can open when you lack the intelligence to know that it is a key.

12 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
I haven't noted this moniker before now
TheUpsetGirl1:

piiko you've changed very much.. this isn't the piiko I used to know
something is wrong..
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Who is behind the upset girl moniker?
lefulefu:
Work on ur personality and u won't be intimidated if a lady ain't impressed by money. Money ain't the all in all in life....its just a plus to u.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is a very tough question

It's not easy to handle a lady who is not moved by money or material things

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by ItzBIM(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
mikejj:
congrats bro how did you find her

On 2go
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by BabbanBura(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:
If there are men who don't fit into the stereotyped view of being impressed by sex. It will take a special kind of ignorance to think there ain't females not impressed my money. They abound.

He raised a very sensible point. Lots of men have their ego and respect tied to money, without it..they are basically useless and clueless. That's why they fear lack more than anything. Some others have built their personalities, such that the money is a plus.

Non-materialistic ladies are free spirits. They want the simple things of life. Attention, loyalty, respect, love, your drive (career), time, commitment...even good sex. As simple as the aforementioned looks, it doesn't come easily to every man smiley

Have i ever told u 'Bravo'? Yeah this is it - good one. Hope you we can see more gals putting more than just sex to the table for breakfast, lunch and most importantly dinner.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good question there op.
I've wondered so much why guys think that the only thing a woman needs in a relationship is money. Does it mean that they have nothing else to offer except money? And could that be the reason why most them them don't ever try to make money for the sake of it but for the mare reason on impressing ladies and having a lot of them(ladies). chase after them(guys)?
And to know that they will still look at women as liabilities to men is very annoying.
Most guys these days don't even appreciate a lady who doesn't demand things from them. Some even feel that there must be a guy at the background who gives her what what she needs.
What am I even typing shocked

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by myself13: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ehnnhee! so money no longer reigns in these gehs hearts? okiesss..
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Who is behind the upset girl moniker?
lol i don't know oo.i just assume that the moniker is female.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
I can't really say, guys like to catfish
lefulefu:
lol i don't know oo.i just assume that the moniker is female.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Good question there op.
I've wondered so much why guys think that the only thing a woman needs in a relationship is money. Does it mean that they have nothing else to offer except money? And could that be the reason why most them them don't ever try to make money for the sake of it but for the mare reason on impressing ladies and having a lot of them(ladies). chase after them(guys)?
And to know that they will still look at women as liabilities to men is very annoying.
Most guys these days don't even appreciate a lady who doesn't demand things from them. Some even feel that there must be a guy at the background who gives her what what she needs.
What am I even typing shocked
[b]Believe me Sis most guys especially the ones on nairaland are confused sets of beings! Funny how cold they are on this thread. If the thread was to be about how money drives ladies, you would have seen them hovering all over the thread like flies on shiit.

This thread is an eye opener to the fact that a typical Nigerian guy knows little or absolutely nothing about Woman. He knows only what the society feeds him which is not always true due to the dynamic nature of human. He knows not how to attract and retain a Woman without money as a key tool. What a shame!

Yet this same average dude insult ladies who decide to accept all he could offer, without accepting the truth, which is his own ignorance and weakness. What amuses me though is that this average dude might not have offered much but would join the dumb bandwagon to throw insults at ladies. Confused lots!

Now the question is how do you handle a woman who isn't impressed by money but see how silent, empty, and humble our guys have gone. Lol, yet to see a reasonable, logical and well detailed response from our mighty outspoken romance section guys. Dumb bunch!
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
I can't really say, guys like to catfish
hahahahacheesy

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by bammy777(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
well, my problem is not about handling any woman. My problem is money money money and more money .
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
This is a very tough question

It's not easy to handle a lady who is not moved by money or material things
handle as in control her?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] Believe me Sis most guys especially the ones on nairaland are confused sets of beings! Funny how cold they are on this thread. If the thread was to be about how money drives ladies, you would have seen them hovering all over the thread like flies on shiit.

This thread is an eye opener to the fact that a typical Nigerian guy knows little or absolutely nothing about Woman. He knows only what the society feeds him which is not always true due to the dynamic nature of human. He knows not how to attract and retain a Woman without money as a key tool. What a shame!

Yet this same average dude insult ladies who decide to accept all he could offer, without accepting the truth, which is his own ignorance and weakness. What amuses me though is that this average dude might not have offered much but would join the dumb bandwagon to throw insults at ladies. Confused lots!

Now the question is how do you handle a woman who isn't impressed by money but see how silent, empty, and humble our guys have gone. Lol, yet to see a reasonable, logical and well detailed response from our mighty outspoken romance section guys. Dumb bunch!
[/b]

Most guys as you take won't take time to know that women don't always want money. There are girls who go for money and don't give a shit about any other thing, guys don't have a problem handling these kind of ladies because ones you can give the mineyvthwy don't care. Guys are yet to learn how to deal with the set of ladies that don't see money as the major thing they need from a man. Men should stop seeing women as pepper in the market that they can use their money to buy a much as they want.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most guys as you take won't take time to know that women don't always want money. There are girls who go for money and don't give a shit about any other thing, guys don't have a problem handling these kind of ladies because ones you can give the mineyvthwy don't care. Guys are yet to learn how to deal with the set of ladies that don't see money as the major thing they need from a man. Men should stop seeing women as pepper in the market that they can use their money to buy a much as they want.
True that! Some ladies do not care about anything other thing than money, some do not demand more than they are being offered by guys but the sane question remains : How do these guys get such ladies in the first place? wasn't it by flaunting money and gifts? It's all about what was given first in this case, this is not me justifying the act but just trying to explain a theory.

Guys should realize that not all ladies are money driven first, They should know that some ladies will still leave you no matter how much you spend on her, some will not even accept your proposals no matter how much bills you decide to fund. Then we can talk how to deal with or handle such ladies. smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by CanadianEnginee(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:
Grow a beard
Shalom...

Chewing gum girl. Grow up, your mates are getting married and na beard you dey die on top.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by ashjay001(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Non-materialistic ladies are free spirits. They want the simple things of life. [b]Attention, loyalty, respect, love, your drive (career), time, commitment...even good sex. [/b]As simple as the aforementioned looks, it doesn't come easily to every man smiley

Money can buy a lot of things on that list, but probably not respect n love. U just need to know d right balance, she will appreciate n have infinite patience.

Some really don't need d jewelries or d hard cash, just maybe a scenic hol, or her boss, to disappeargrin, or maybe a dream job of running a foundation/charity.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by nema2nice: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
interesting post really enjoyed reading.<a href='http://naijagist24.com' title='Naija gist' target='_blank'>Naija gist</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.