Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (27881 Views)

As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Chewing gum girl. Grow up, your mates are getting married and na beard you dey die on top.
If marriage is what you deem as an achievement then too bad .... d femi in ur fame are chewing gum girls wink
Just cause u struggle to grow a strand ... pls don’t put ur frustration on me keep scrolling wm

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

If marriage is what you deem as an achievement then too bad .... d femi in ur fame are chewing gum girls wink
Just cause u struggle to grow a strand ... pls don’t put ur frustration on me keep scrolling wm
cheesy grin
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cheesy grin
Howdy cheesy
Lol d guy eh... he should do d needful
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Howdy cheesy
Lol d guy eh... he should do d needful
Lol... I'm good, You? cheesy

You know dude might only want your attention, Guys use the military pattern these days cheesy
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Lalas247(f): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... I'm good, You? cheesy

You know dude might only want your attention, Guys use the military pattern these days cheesy
All these tactics seff with no beard ... kolewerk
And money won’t move me so he should quit now before beard gang comes grin
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
True that! Some ladies do not care about anything other thing than money, some do not demand more than they are being offered by guys but the sane question remains : How do these guys get such ladies in the first place? wasn't it by flaunting money and gifts? It's all about what was given first in this case, this is not me justifying the act but just trying to explain a theory.

Guys should realize that not all ladies are money driven first, They should know that some ladies will still leave you no matter how much you spend on her, some will not even accept your proposals no matter how much bills you decide to fund. Then we can talk how to deal with or handle such ladies. smiley
You are right. They have not realise that a lady could need something different from money. And because of that, they can't address this issue. They are completely clueless of what they can offer if money is not getting what they want in a woman.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You are right. They have not realise that a lady could need something different from money. And because of that, they can't address this issue. They are completely clueless of what they can offer if money is not getting what they want in a woman.
Thats where the problem is smiley

Lol, who no know go know cheesy
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lalas247:

All these tactics seff with no beard ... kolewerk
And money won’t move me so he should quit now before beard gang comes grin
Kikiki cheesy cheesy...

Lala will not kill me cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Peacefullove: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
I laugh when I see this kind of topics, Seriously ?

Ladies that cannot be impressed with Money are out there, Many. But its hard to find them when all a guy is after is sex Fact! Its why guys will keep saying such a woman don't exist, change your mindset on sex first.

Some girls don't care about Money but your Kind of Person, Character, Personality. You can have money as well, that's just a plus .

Remove money from many relationship today, and you will see the guy has nothing to offer !!! Thats why you will see the Marriages and relationships crashin when the men go broke.

Some things re worth more than money, Time , Care , Attention , Advisory role, ... When you can offer this things , even if money goes . she will still stay because of your rare kind of personality and with time, things will boom again.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

There's a point in life where money is put to shame.

I often laugh when broke guys always expatiate on how money is everything and how you can't get a girl without money. True, but not when the amount we are talking about is in millions.

Only bimbos fall for guys with only money and nothing else.

Imagine a gathering where guys are having an intelligent discussion but your dumb rich self can't contribute. Just cos you don't want to look stupid, you decided to shut them up with cash so that they will change the topic. Dumb girls around will hail you for the gesture, even the guys too. Guess what? After you leave, they will continue the intelligent discussion. You only succeeded in shutting them up for a short moment. But when you are intelligent, you won't need to use money in such a discussion. You will use superior argument and intelligence backed with proof to silence them FOREVER. I can bet it that any sensible girl around will respect and even fall for you just for that ability.

Why do you think prostitutes love yahoo guys who spend stupidly at night clubs? It's because they are both dumb with nothing to offer other than sex and money.

Money is good but it is not every door it can open when you lack the intelligence to know that it is a key.

u right on this though. Never seen a yahoo guy with a level headed girl.na mostly ashawo and club girls dey run after them.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by UDUJ(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Have a good face cheesy.

One of the reasons I'm hustling so hard to pay Uduj's groom price.. cry cry

Two things attract women, money and cuteness. Others like sense of humor, compassion, attention, affection and so on keep a woman.

ohhh thanks Ruthie, now you got me blushing kiss kiss

You're the woman after my heart kiss

How has your weekend been?
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by davillian(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Any waman you can buy her heart with money be rest assured some other man richer than you will buy her from you.
If I buy a woman's heart it means I don't like her I just want to smash her and move on when I get enough of her.
The women I take serious or love are the ones that don't give a shiiit about your money.
All they want is your love and your time.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
UDUJ:

ohhh thanks Ruthie, now you got me blushing kiss kiss

You're the woman after my heart kiss

How has your weekend been?
Lol..Don't worry when I'm ready I will come and see "our " momma grin

Awwwwww... cry smiley

Been good ,pity it's ending soon sad . Can you make it start all over again? cheesy
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MissRaine69(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
The first post on NL I have whole heartedly agreed with.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
MJBOLT:
By giving her championship fvcking grin 6 rounds everyday undecided

The person who determines if it is “championship ” fvcking” is the receiver not the giver.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by nwoye72: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
African story,this mind set have to change.anyone of these sex can be wealthy.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by UDUJ(m): 2:31am On Apr 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol..Don't worry when I'm ready I will come and see "our " momma grin

Awwwwww... cry smiley

Been good ,pity it's ending soon sad . Can you make it start all over again? cheesy

Been perfecting the art of DOBALE (prostrating) some days now just for you. So I do it perfectly when I see your folks wink

I feel the same way on Sunday evenings too, with the sad realization that work resumes the next day embarassed cry
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by miredia(m): 3:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Constantiney:
Too many stories and bollocks.
Yet not a single person here knows the right thing to say, some were even saying its impossible, all ladies loves money, bla bla bla bla.

Look, if you value yourself, the only people
You should be thinking of impressing are the
Ones that are trying to give you contracts.
Impress a lady, why do you have to impress anyone?

Smh just ook at them.
I truly love the question 'why do you have to impress anyone?'
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by opebiboy: 3:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Money impress everyone but some people wont allow you to look down on them or treat them like poo because you got extra.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Thats where the problem is smiley

Lol, who no know go know cheesy
grin
Good morning dearie
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Laxy009:

I'm surprised to read this in a country which an average Nigerian girls is always thinking about Money and money. Well, I believe there are a lots of things money can't buy and.

Technically, im not Nigerian. But there were other women here who said similar things. I replied you back but i had to deactivate that account. I wasnt being rude
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by riversproperty(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
CuriousMynd:
So you like her and all you have to offer is money but she's not impressed because she's looking for something deeper.

How do you go about it? Maybe the ladies can help with tip

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/as-a-guy-how-do-you-handle-a-woman-who-is-not-impressed-with-money.html

Give her more money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.