Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (23730 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
how old are u again? wish for something higher , u will get it dis year
Mskrisx:
So mama won’t see me as a bad shild!
I need a boyfriend oo. Tired of being alone. sad
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by markbenny(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
SyberKate:
Unlimited early morning s3x grin

naughty shild, your wish is granted
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
@ FrenzyDuchess

She's warm, witty (fiery when riled)

got her own mind (views, dreams, ideas) and holds her own well ( no pushover)

passionate enough to be committed but also real enough whether in love (not to be reduced to a mindless vegetable) or at war ( to make fair conclusions in the interest of progress)

she has a way with words that rocks my world and equilibriates like no other

I could rock that, would love to rock that thrill ride for a life time.

I would definitely wanna be there, honored, to see & aid that diva rise to her best, shine at her brightest and live life to her fullest!

what would I do without this my gallant boo, ride or die na me and you wink
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by SoapQueen(f): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Hence the insults at soapqueen can't you at least tell her in a respectful manner.Someone you don't know in person.

Hi dearie, pay no heed to him. He will get tired. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Gofwane(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
I wanna get married for these reasons because i know my wife will take care of these them:

Kids
Washing
Cooking &
Free pussay (on speed dial sef)
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by BdorianGray(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Malakh:
99.9% of people in the world don't understand what marriage is about...they think its just about pleasure and having kids..what a waste of time n energy and life

I don't known what u are all.about sha! But for those who wanna continue living in eternity after death...like in heaven...like eternal life...like iimmortality ..for a man, a woman is the only way...a good woman..
Every other reason that excludes this is a waste of life.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
SyberKate:
what are we waiting for then, let's get married let me wake you up in the morning by sucking your pussy... grin just kidding but that is what I will do to my wife grin
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Rayton(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mskrisx:
we can talk via whatsapp.. 08101352266.. Need a gurl as well
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by jydou: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
get married to someone who makes you happy

meanwhile if you are interested in additional income just by referral

call or whatsapp--------07069011750.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Malakh: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
we are all gods and goddess, eternity will be spent at "home"...it's called Tabernacle...it's man's long home..and nobody really dies
BdorianGray:

I don't known what u are all.about sha! But for those who wanna continue living in eternity after death...like in heaven...like eternal life...like iimmortality ..for a man, a woman is the only way...a good woman..
Every other reason that excludes this is a waste of life.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Stycon(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'll like to also sample the opinion of some romanceland #SayNoToBrokeGuys crew, whatever they mean by that undecided

So @TheupsetGirl1, what will you say your reason would be when you finally stop being upset and finally wanna get married as a woman, not a girl tongue

Hey! @Thegeneralqueen, I first thought you're already married to a General...but I then, I thought otherwise ...when you finally meet your Mr Rich and affluent, what would be your core reason for tying the knot with him?

And, @highqueen, @safia & @Preshy561 what would you guys be gunning for as the "koko" reason when it comes to marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by KlausMike(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
I married my wife because she is the love of my life and she was having my baby at the time. We're going to be 2 years in July and I'm loving it. No regrets!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by gonkin(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
KlausMike:
I married my wife because she is the love of my life and she was having my baby at the time. We're going to be 2 years in July and I'm loving it. No regrets!

Thumps up. Marriage is sweet wen both people understand each other. Best wen the baby comes in. I have always wondered how sweet it would be to be expecting a baby

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Archangel15: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
I don't wanna marry at all
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by BdorianGray(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Malakh:
we are all gods and goddess, eternity will be spent at "home"...it's called Tabernacle...it's man's long home..and nobody really dies

Gods and Goddesses in potentiality. We are still intellectual animals. We need a heck of work to be something different.
No one that isn't born again can live a life as an individual soul in eternity but would live as a phantom, a Ghost. To be born again- Man need woman, woman need man.. No other way.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Stycon:
@kingkakaone

Good to know that you will ultimately get married.

It's worth taking your time 'cos you most likely gonna be in it for over half of your existence cool

Slamming
Yeah.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Devane:

Oga, 'what is the core reason why you got married or intend to get married?'. That was the question. Simply answer and stop writing epistle of St. Paul to the Amphibians!!
What is your problem?
Can u please stay off my mention?
I don't reply those whose first line of reasoning is attacking others, it shows they have nothing reasonable to say.
I replied someone who politely asked but not u.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Malakh: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
being born again is what makes us gods and goddesses, that happens at the first and second ressurection where we can "die" anymore , we are all gonna be born again, its called lets create man in our "image"
BdorianGray:

Gods and Goddesses in potentiality. We are still intellectual animals. We need a heck of work to be something different.
No one that isn't born again can live a life as an individual soul in eternity but would live as a phantom, a Ghost. To be born again- Man need woman, woman need man.. No other way.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by GOFRONT(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Steady gonking
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by ItzBIM(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
chenzen:
in a country of over 170 million people? ... by the time l m old it would have skyrocketed up to 250m... Nah bro.!

I don’t think u understand what I meant. Out of those 250m how many will u know? Surely this 250m won’t go to bed with you or take care of you when old age comes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by GindoX(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
SyberKate:

I like this girl.. What'sApp me,. Make we run parole 07032650520
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by hayzed1090: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
emperormossad:

My dear it is possible. Before we go further I'll have to ask an important question. What's the basis for the love share between two people? Is it a matter of deliberate choice to love the other person? Or is it a case of 'falling' in love? When people fall, at some point it's inevitable that they'll have to rise again. Yes it cannot always been rosy and good, but to state that love no longer exists because things are not rosy are the moment is to deny the foundation of what brought them together if legitimate.
People fall easily and for various reasons. But I don't advocate for falling in love. I rather advocate for a deliberate decision to open your eyes and grow into love with the person. It must be a deliberate act, not that one of butterflies in the stomach or missing a heart beat.
Even the best of lovers tolerate one or two things about themselves but one thing that is undeniable is the love shared between them. It takes so much to get to where they're. You cannot just conclude that they no longer love themselves in those 'difficult' moments.

I think we need to ask ourselves if there is any definition that completely covers the meaning of love b4 d argument on whether loves fades, reduce / "pause". Or not
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by emperormossad(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
hayzed1090:

I think we need to ask ourselves if there is any definition that completely covers the meaning of love b4 d argument on whether loves fades, reduce / "pause". Or not
It's a relative term. It could mean different things to different people. But the essence still remains the same.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by victorian(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mine is Companionship and family.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
ItzBIM:

I don’t think u understand what I meant. Out of those 250m how many will u know? Surely this 250m won’t go to bed with you or take care of you when old age comes.
bro. l get u. Ur implications is tied to the need of getting married and having children who will be there to care of our old self... but the reality for me is l do not give a flying fûck! The nation is already overly populated... so l cannot be lonely bro... hehe
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by presh2dk(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mskrisx:
Yet if I toast you, you wee start forming
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by BdorianGray(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Malakh:
being born again is what makes us gods and goddesses, that happens at the first and second ressurection where we can "die" anymore , we are all gonna be born again, its called lets create man in our "image"

Ahh! Malakh I beg to differ..we aint all ganna be born again oh!
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by hayzed1090: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
emperormossad:

It's a relative term. It could mean different things to different people. But the essence still remains the same.

So Wats d essence
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Malakh: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bro they are mysteries that flesh and blood can't understand,I know what I'm saying you talking to a Pharisee of Pharisees
BdorianGray:

Ahh! Malakh I beg to differ..we aint all ganna be born again oh!
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by ItzBIM(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
chenzen:
bro. l get u. Ur implications is tied to the need of getting married and having children who will be there to care of our old self... but the reality for me is l do not give a flying fûck! The nation is already overly populated... so l cannot be lonely bro... hehe

I feel u
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by BdorianGray(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Malakh:
Bro they are mysteries that flesh and blood can't understand,I know what I'm saying you talking to a Pharisee of Pharisees

Go Jor.. U can't be sure... Go and meditate...
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by BdorianGray(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Malakh:

So while we are at it... What wld be your own reason for matrimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.