Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (23728 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
emperormossad:

grin grin grin
But I'll give you all you desire
interesting
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by emperormossad(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
solasoulmusic:
interesting
Ha ha
Sister, we dey quarrel?
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
emperormossad:

Ha ha
Sister, we dey quarrel?
no na it’s interesting
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by emperormossad(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
solasoulmusic:
no na it’s interesting
Ok. cool
Is it raining there?
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
trublvr:
I want to marry my fiance because he's what I need, and not what I want.
He's matured, responsible, a great father and provider.
I made a list of character qualities that I desired in a mate over a decade ago and he's fulfilled over 65% of my list. He's not perfect, but neither am I.
He is not the richest, but he's hardworking and I know we'll be rich in future because we both encourage each others hustles. I want to marry him because he is stable. He doesn't play mind games or create unnecessary drama. He's a man that I respect and look up to and I'd be proud to raise children with him.

One day, you still gon look at him from the other side of the bed and wonder what it was exactly you saw in him in the first place.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by trublvr(f): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
CorGier:

One day, you still gon look at him from the other side of the bed and wonder what it was exactly you saw in him in the first place.

I know that,but it's not enough reason to not want him in my life. No marriage is 100% paradise all the time. Neither is anything in life.
But is knowing something is going to be tough enough reason not to go for it? You can only answer for yourself.
My reasons are mine, and therefore valid to me. We're all entitled to our own opinions, and OP asked for that
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Qsscruz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ellabae come and make your input.. We need to set the pace.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by boyjo: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
gonkin:

Thanks

I don`t understand. That is not you in the pics naw? I felt you implied that he`s ugly.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
emperormossad:

Ok. cool
Is it raining there?

It did briefly
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Companionship and having kids.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by gonkin(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
boyjo:

I don`t understand. That is not you in the pics naw? I felt you implied that he`s ugly.

Haba thats me, would i put someone else's picture.
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Blonchilli(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Companionship. And most importantly a lady I can win together with. Who we'll stand by each other despite our mistakes and flaws. And raise better children than me (I'm not saying I wasn't raised right wink ) ,I want my kids to shoot for the skies and accomplish the impossible, I can't do that with baby momma or alone can I?
Sometimes I look at the Obama's and the Clinton's and just wish I can make a better home than they did. kiss
She can come from anywhere, igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, delta, edo, it all depends on how dedicated we are to each other and make it work

1 Like

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by tintingz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Humans can procreate without marriage, the reason many people marry is because the society made it so, marriage is just a way to make the society look orderly and constructed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by emperormossad(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
solasoulmusic:

It did briefly
Ok. Good night
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
emperormossad:

Ok. Good night

Thanks good night
Re: What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You cant love someone you live with consistently for a long period of time, it's like an on and off switch, at a point it will be off and what you'll have left is tolerance, understanding, mutual respect etc.
It cant always be rosy.
this is one of the secrets to being faithful in a marriage. understanding this can save a lot of marriages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.