Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? (6089 Views)

Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Male nairalanders love these kind of topics. Someone will just sit down and start thinking about sex even to the extend of posting it for others with sex filled heads like him to masturbate on.
Make una no rape me here o.
Sex this sex that, do you people eat breathe sex?
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by LieDetector(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
McBrooklyn:
The question is, can you start licking a lollipop without tearing the nylon apart first??
grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

u want make touts for NL carry u go abi...
na dangerous play u dey play o grin

I fit die on top ur matter ehhhhh! (in Wizkid voice)

I like your physique, well maintained.

4get small boys na me go fit care 4 you. With or with the reverse cow girl, I will be there (it will be easier with the reverse cowgirl sha cheesy cheesy cheesy)

I'm James, I hardly chase

Abeg send me number (any number even if na acct number grin grin)
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
DeadRat:

Konji is A Bastard

Dont get Carried Away with Her Love For Reverse cowgirl...

She Has Been Permanently Booked
Na we dey unbook things grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I fit die on top ur matter ehhhhh! (in Wizkid voice)

I like your physique, well maintained.

4get small boys na me go fit care 4 you. With or with the reverse cow girl, I will be there (it will be easier with the reverse cowgirl sha cheesy cheesy cheesy)

I'm James, I hardly chase

Abeg send me number (any number even if na acct number grin grin)

wetin u wan take my akant number do... Jamesssss!!! shocked
let me just shaku shaku comot for here .... this is getting too serious ...
I knew it was cowgirl that got u.... repent grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
DeadRat:

Konji is A Bastard

Dont get Carried Away with Her Love For Reverse cowgirl...

She Has Been Permanently Booked
too late he is already carried away .... don't even think he has a beard seff all this mouth with no beard imagine .... sad
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin
Lalas247:

wetin u wan take my akant number do... Jamesssss!!! shocked
let me just shaku shaku comot for here .... this is getting too serious ...
I knew it was cowgirl that got u.... repent grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Male nairalanders love these kind of topics. Someone will just sit down and start thinking about sex even to the extend of posting it for others with sex filled heads like him to masturbate on.
Make una no rape me here o.
Sex this sex that, do you people eat breathe sex?
wanna put my long dik in ur mouth ma...
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by gonkin(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
I believe thats called a quickee. And yes its really weird especially if the girl is in a hurry to leave and wants it in a hurry.
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
wanna put my long dik in ur mouth ma...
Keep enjoying you even masturbation baby brother. Just make sure you don't spoil daddy's bet sheets with you iinfected cum.
And be careful how you use that soap, don't finish it so that you can have the one to use for your bath so that you don't come out smelling like a he-goat..

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by rymesgentility(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mehn hell nah..if she is neat straight 5 mins head bfr i now enter d main stuff
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Zamad(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Holysucker:
I can't make out wit a lady without pre-intimacy..where am i hurrying to? except of cuz we just down for a quickie..
CHAI, DEFINE MAKE OUT
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lalas247:

too late he is already carried away .... don't even think he has a beard seff all this mouth with no beard imagine .... sad

You Sef Stop Tormentin These Boys na... grin

Them Don De Finish Vaseline wey De Market Because Of You angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Keep enjoying you even masturbation baby brother. Just make sure you don't spoil daddy's bet sheets with you iinfected cum.
And be careful how you use that soap, don't finish it so that you can have the one to use for your bath so that you don't come out smelling like a he-goat..
u get mouth babe.... LovePeddler like u.... swear ure a virgin grin
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
u get mouth babe.... LovePeddler like u.... swear ure a virgin grin
For you mind you think if you call me LovePeddler I will start crying. I've heard that from guys so many times cos they are good at calling women whores even their mothers, they think it hurts. It doesn't baby boy. Think of of something else. Seems theres nothing inside your head apart from sex.
Sex shaped head filled with sex.
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
For you mind you think if you call me LovePeddler I will start crying. I've heard that from guys so many times cos they are good at calling women whores even their mothers, they think it hurts. It doesn't baby boy. Think of of something else. Seems theres nothing inside your head apart from sex.
Sex shaped head filled with sex.
heyyy chilax and lets be friends na.. av got 126k in my account and i Bleep local gals wit smelly pussies in my school.. so am a big boy
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
heyyy chilax and lets be friends na.. av got 126k in my account and i Bleep local gals wit smelly pussies in my school.. so am a big boy
goodnight baby brother.
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Mzdivacious(f): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2018
juwonloo:

That's the type of fu*k you wish to give.

I hate olosho,

what for? we have girls up and down.

just have a mind talk with one, and experience a good life
what do u mean bY mind talk
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Mzdivacious(f): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Fahrenhite:
It all depends on the experience of the girl. If na those girl that will just lie down like pure water and expect me to do all the job then i will need my mouth to support the breathing of my nose.

Some ladies just don't know how to take over from a man in sex all they know is just to sleep for bed and open legs. kiss
but are you paying them money that they should be pretending to be enjoying it n giving u different sex positions??when men complain about this I wonder if that shouldnt that tell u they probably don’t want sex.but u people act lol ke they owe u na so lie like log.ure still complaining as if u people have married
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Fahrenhite(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Mzdivacious:
but are you paying them money that they should be pretending to be enjoying it n giving u different sex positions??when men complain about this I wonder if that shouldnt that tell u they probably don’t want sex.but u people act lol ke they owe u na so lie like log.ure still complaining as if u people have married

You better go and learn how to satisfy a guy in bed. tongue
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
that's how it should be done, in the first place. So, yes
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:
that's how it should be done, in the first place. So, yes

You make me wanna be a better man

The whole world is full of white flowers
Make our atmosphere deeper
Under a stopped street lamp
May your smile bring down flowers
Re: Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? by Pumpumking: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omuneizzy6:
Hmmm this thread is for both the guys and the sweet ladies...
Now, Especially when there is no real love, or maybe you have met one Hot or a sex worker, where you just want to go straight to it sharp sharp and leave..... Is there any need for Kissing and romance..
Hmmmm the pressure.
Can you go direct without Kissing and Romance....

Ask Beebah2000 sir! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.