Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74554 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by gfreymom302: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR NL LOVERS. YOUR BOREHOLE REEKS. SELF-ESTEEM ZERO, YOU DEACTIVATED AND CAME .

SHAMELESS LovePeddler
SPITS**

Hello this queen. Have not heard from you . Pls lets chat.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by gfreymom302: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaaiii.. See these young ppol who are hungry for money sha...they will do everything juz to get some kobo...SMH

There's a lot of pussy Azz bitches everywhere that are very easy and cheap..

Hello this queen have not heard from you . Pls lets chat.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Biodun1929(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

how?cos ladies don't expose guys that send their crayon pricks?
we are way too mature to be displaying public insanity like you guys do.

You and this crayon dick you are always talking about. lol! Why ain't you meeting guys like me with snake dick. winks

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
gfreymom302:
Hello this queen have not heard from you . Pls lets chat.

Which queen? grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

#FACTS
RACIST OLD LOCAL BITCH. THE LovePeddler REEKS OF JEALOUSY. HATER
I NOTICED THE SLUT INSULTS BLACK PEOPLE ALOT, FEMALES . AND I LOVE MY NIGERIAN WOMEN CAN'T STAND FOR THAT SHÎT

CC:BASKETBALLGURU
she's a disgruntled and one vituperative racist.
she's always talking down on African ladies,i wonder what we did to her.

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Biodun1929:

You and this crayon dick you are always talking about. lol! Why ain't you meeting guys like me with snake dick. winks
lala should take your matter to fp.grin

4 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by gfreymom302: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Which queen? grin
Queensuccubus
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
gfreymom302:
Queensuccubus

grin

Ooh ut talking about me... grin grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

COMING FROMFROM A SLUT WHOSE VOCABULARY CONSIST OF
.HOODRAT
.LOCAL
.PUSSYAZZ BITCHES
.BITCHES
.CHEAP
.SHUT UP
.DÎCK. FÛCK

SHOULD I CONTINUE.OLD DIRTY AZZ SLUT WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND JUDE . THE MOST CHILDISH DUMB COUPLES ON NL .
WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH.
ACTING LIKE KIDS AND THEN WHEN WE THOUGHT YOU WILL COME BACK WITH AN OUNCE OF SENSE YOU DECIDED TO BE A RACIST . UNEDUCATED LovePeddler, I WONDER WHY FELLOW MEN WILL STOOP SO LOW TO ENTERTAIN YOUR ROTTEN NUNU.

SPITS*

You know all those words coz Bitch YOU'RE A FAN!!! grin grin grin yaaaaaazz! Keep following us..

#LAZYYOOT

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

THAT IS WHY SHE IS A HATER AND A LovePeddler
GOES HAND IN HAND angry
ALL HER POST REEKS OF JEALOUSY TOWARDS NIGERIAN FEMALE. SHE IS ONLY INTERSTED IN HUMPING YOUNG NL BOYZ AND ATTENTION SEEKING. FTC OLD BITCH

LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE, SHE NEEDS NL SO BAD

SPITS*
IGONORE THE DIMWIT
SHE IS JEALOUS OF YOUR BEAUTY AND YOUTH
lol.

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by gfreymom302: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ooh ut talking about me... grin grin
yea you send me ur number
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Suffernomore: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
gfreymom302:
Hello this queen. Have not heard from you . Pls lets chat.

FUÇK OFF MY MENTION KID angry

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by pocohantas(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

I learnt never to generalize while assuming.

You should edit your comment. Make it "Some ladies" or "Most ladies"

The fact that an egg is bad doesn't make the whole crate inedible

Leave am. Im go tire...
People done run these streets tey tey grin

3 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Suzzydane: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

THAT IS WHY SHE IS A HATER AND A LovePeddler
GOES HAND IN HAND angry
ALL HER POST REEKS OF JEALOUSY TOWARDS NIGERIAN FEMALE. SHE IS ONLY INTERSTED IN HUMPING YOUNG NL BOYZ AND ATTENTION SEEKING. FTC OLD BITCH

LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE, SHE NEEDS NL SO BAD

SPITS*
IGONORE THE DIMWIT
SHE IS JEALOUS OF YOUR BEAUTY AND YOUTH

shocked

4 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Suffernomore: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by MissJoy29(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

I learnt never to generalize while assuming.

You should edit your comment. Make it "Some ladies" or "Most ladies"

The fact that an egg is bad doesn't make the whole crate inedible

You see. I keep telling him that. Never generalize. Everyone can't be bad at the same time

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by kullozone(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nice thread smiley
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by VictorRomanov: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

so because I didn't condemn it technically translates to supporting her?
sending nudes is bad,but displaying someone's private life is gross stupidity.
both are mad,read through my comments with people that quoted me and see where I condemned the both parties.

See assignment!! I should read through the thread of comments to know that you condemned the act? You should have done so from the onset If you really wanted to. Any other condemnation was an after thought probably caused by the series of backlashes you've received.

My point still stands. Blaming a guy who was complaining about sexual harassment and who's looking for a way of curbing it by threatening to expose perpetrators of the act, while sparing no words of condemnation for the act of sexual harassment is tantamount to support.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

theupsetgirl.1 is a guy.
And for the Asian mama,she has been insulting black ladies every time on this forum.
I just had to call her bluff and she attacked me with her usual uncouth words.
she doesn't have the monopoly of vulgar insults.

calling black ladies bitches,black ass and all that,it's not funny.
Cc me anytime she tries it. I will put her in her position. She will regret ever visiting here again

2 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by oxon(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:
and it never occur to this mumu that it is all this scammers using pics they got from kenyan websites that are trying to scam him.

no Nigerian girl will send you nude without you first of all asking for it and also paying for it.
i raff in Swahili .. me am not celebrity I dont have ten thousand followers on instagram all I have I small change and a fince face ...yet I get nudes like kilode ..you putting to much value on Nigerian girls
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Cc me anytime she tries it. I will put her in her position. She will regret ever visiting here again
no problem darl.smiley

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
VictorRomanov:

See assignment!! I should read through the thread of comments to know that you condemned the act? You should have done so from the onset If you really wanted to. Any other condemnation was an after thought probably caused by the series of backlashes you've received.

My point still stands. Blaming a guy who was complaining about sexual harassment and who's looking for a way of curbing it by threatening to expose perpetrators of the act, while sparing no words of condemnation for the act of sexual harassment is tantamount to support.
he would have trashed it discreetly without public involvement.
whether I condemned it ealier or late,most importantly is that there was condemnation.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Biodun1929(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

lala should take your matter to fp.grin

lol! Or me and you can take the matter to za oza room. You need deliverance from crayon dick. It is bad for you.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by real777(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Many girls are increasingly becoming useless per minutes these days. Nothing to offer just slack pussy & useless body. Poor & lazy girls are the major perpetrators
May they continue & never use marriage to hook the good & innocent men out there
May they end up with their kind
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamJ:
but she didnt have sex with any of them, so i dont understand this ur nonsense oooo, if ure jobless, go and fix a car, stop talking nonsense, when someone insulted u here, u kept calling him out that he was unfairly dafaming ur name, she is better than u and u know it, instead of hating openly be a coded hater and shut up

grin grin grin grin

Isn't thats the same local tout tryna make famzing with you in the other thread but since u gave her ur EPIC response, here is she fighting like a plastic bag seller ... grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy grin grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Biodun1929:

lol! Or me and you can take the matter to za oza room. You need deliverance from crayon dick. It is bad for you.
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.