Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66443 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Maestro21: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don’t believe Pastor Oyedepo made these statements. If he did, he, not the VP is in grave error. The pulpit of God is not a platform to incite or divide God’s children. No matter your grievances you should let God’s word be the message. You will never influence a change with insults and bile. It is puerile.

The Bible admonishes us to PRAY for people in leadership. Pray that wisdom mantles them to make better decisions. If you feel the VP is playing fiddle or being suspiciously silent on critical issues, why not kneel down in prayerful intercession for these changes to be met?

Or you have access to him especially since Pastor Adeboye (your mentor) is a spiritual father to the VP. Why not use him to gain audience with the VP and explain your understanding to him.

If the MOG,Oyedepo made these statements. I thoroughly reject it as a statement backed up by God. I am speaking on the authority of the word. Pastor Oyedepo is entirely wrong.

There is order and decorum in God’s house. Especially if the govt you asked people to vote for was 5 times worse than this one. But I doubt this news until I see video evidence. And even if I do, I leave it to God to judge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by authority2006(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
What exactly did Oyedepo, the scammer want Osinbajo to do? Something he has not done already, somebody should help ask him.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Meritocracy: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
No comment, but all the 10% returns from peoples salary what are you using it for. Oyedepo the atrocities you people committed in the name of God are worse than Herdsmen or Boko haram.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MONITZ: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oblongata:
truly i am more disappointed with osinbajo than Buhari on this Islamic issue, but who fit blame am? all in ogas at the top are muslims...

not that i like atiku, but dude will not try stupid shiit like this

i am part of the Nigerians that did not vote, i will come next year

#armed with pvc

Nigerians are having their comeuppance too quickly,when a few people cried then that this man Buhari was a jihadist prior to elections nobody listened ,they were called all sorts of names but they ve been vindicated by events that re playing out before our own eyes.

Nigerians should enjoy the changi while it lasts,his predecessor was referred to as a weakling Bt now I guess they have s strong man now who takes no need nonsense and looks helpless as Nigerians re slaughtered daily yet some still believe he is thr messiah,this one nor be messiah at all Instead him na tormentor of Christians ,jailer and persecutor of Christians....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Ayohbk(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
missionmex:
where have you ever seen the clergy go to war? keep disgracing yourself. he has done his own part you do yours.

If he can't fight war the he should pray for God to prosecute the terrorists na or he should shut up. Moses and aaron didn't have to fight in the war before the isrealites won.
It's Either the Pastor is fake or God is fake.
One of the 2
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by mpianya39(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Dear Osu people,
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian. Yorùbás are not as divided as the hateful flaheadṣ that calls themselves OSU, ORU OHU EMU OSU-ALUSI ETC
The osu people can't even tolerate themselves. Not long ago, an ordained catholic bishop from Anambra was rejected in imo state...

Yorubas are Yorubas
YOU FOOLS SHOULD GET THAT INTO YOUR FLADHEADṣ

Bro how is it going with your skull mining business na and Why is it that yoruba muslim are Sabo to yoruba christians

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by cardoctor(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
I wonder who he is reffering to
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MONITZ: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
MONITZ:

Nigerians are having their comeuppance too quickly,when a few people cried that this man Buhari was a jihadist prior to elections nobody listened ,they were called all sorts of names but they ve been vindicated by events that re playing out before our own eyes.

Nigerians should enjoy the changi while it lasts,his predecessor was referred to as a weakling Bt now I guess they have s strong man now who takes no need nonsense and looks helpless as Nigerians re slaughtered daily yet some still believe he is thr messiah,this one nor be messiah at all Esther him na tormentor of Christians ,jailer and persecutor of Christians....
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reference:

Abeg shut it. Is he the one dividing the country. Is he the one polarising the security services. Are his church members taking up arms and slaughtering people. Simply because the status quo favours you should not erode your humanity as to the carnage happening and you should be equally angry and critical of authorities if you are not sympathetic to the perperiators of these inhuman acts.

You are blinded by religion. I never said he is doing all those neither are his members but a man with such status should always be careful of next words to choose. The simple question is; are the victims of Fulani Herdsmens ONLY CHRISTIANS?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by donbenie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
You've no said anything,who are you praying for to be forgiven?..the Mass Murdering Herdsmen..?it's always easy to talk forgiveness when you and yours are not the ones at the receiving end of the sharp blade of a Machete or the barrel of an AK 47 Assault Rifle..
What did prayer and forgiveness do for those Christians and their 2 Priests massacred in that Church..#NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by mpianya39(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Miserable frustrated osu, goan ask your father at OKIJA SHRINE.
Spits on this tiger face angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by 2kris(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
missjane:
Daddy epp us buy fire arms for Benue citizens for self defense plz...we need am
the one the bought for them shebi them use am the rob for aliade and boko
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by VagileVictor(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
What do you want an ordinary Commissioner to do?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by xdos(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
What sort of stupid loyalty is Osibanjo claiming? Osibanjo should go read the books of Esther.
She took it upon herself to go meet the King even when there was a great evil plan to slaughter her people.
She staked her life!
You cant be there claiming loyalty when the Christians are slaughtered like fowls.
Evil prevail when good men sit down and do nothing.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by tiredoflife(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
idiota like u.......are u so dumb to notice that oyedepo is bittered?the man has been showing hatreds.just look at the kind of words a man of God is using.

even tho osinbajo isn't doing well,he still deserves some respect.

respect my ass u dumb dumb
if this is hatred
we love it
someone must speak
we are done with political correctness

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Hunry: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
stupid presidency, they have forgotten Leah sharibu. it shall never be well with all herdsmen and boki idiots.
useless bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by selfemployed(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst, u will think twice about showing up at my doorsteps.

You are correct.

I don't think this can happen to Yoruba people.

Is it not this same herdsmen that fayose brought to order.

It means Benue as a people has no leadership
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by GreatrAnalyst: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
merryossai:
there is nothing like a moral politician. the moment osibanjo got into politics he stopped being a pastor! politics is a diabolic and dirty game and requires dirty people to get into it. Any one that doubt how dirty politics is should go to a juju priest and attempt to kill buhari or osibanjo, I promise u and your juju man won't live to see d next minute of d day.
#osibanjo n bubu is evil

Thanks.
I said something along this line before.
To be a 'Pastor' and a politician in Nigeria is almost on the same line with impossibility. Politics in Nigeria is not really it but a thing very similar to cult circle. This is why an average good-intentioned person will get to the circle, or assume power and won't make any difference.
The will of the people of the circle (political affliation and interest) always has prevalence ahead of doing the country overall good, irrespective of if you were Bishop before joining.
Is it that Osibanjo doesn't know what is right to do, no...it is rather because he can't stand out among the circle that empowered him. Standing out is not impossible, but he has chosen to also sell integrity in place of relevance, for the time being, same which history won't forget or forgive.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Manofvalor1: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
true words,God bless you sir.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by selfemployed(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
authority2006:
What exactly did Oyedepo, the scammer want Osinbajo to do? Something he has not done already, somebody should help ask him.

If he does not know what to do, he should resign and allow another person take his place.

Better than being a part of this killer government

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Abam01: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
But osinbajo is only a caretaker now.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
spot on!.... I don't expect anything less from

ass licking midget/useful idiot, osinbande is

anything but a pastor!

the shithole urgently needs a FACTORY RESET

via a RED REVOLUTION!
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by selfemployed(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
oyedepo is just showing pure hatred ....there's a better way of criticising govt than showing hatred and using insulting words......just look at the way orthodox churches are handling it professionally,while the Pentecostals and CAN are spewing hatred....

some churches are busy protesting peacefully, heaven's gateman/tithe collector is busy spewing hatred

I guess he is just bittered cos no more free money...where was he when book haram was killing Christians during Jonathan's era?

what did he say when money was been diverted during last elections?...rather him and oritsejafor were helping govt share money amongst pastors.

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP ,

You must be a Fulani herdsman

Just wait for your family to be wiped out so you can protest peacefully and handle it professionally

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by humilitypays(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
Shut up you son of Lucifer! I repeat, shut your mouth up there NDE!

Jesus Christ foresaw his betrayal by one of his disciples and he cursed that person that will betray him and what happened to Judas after he betrayed and sold his master Jesus Christ He committed suicide just as Jesus Christ cursed him.

Are you more Godly than Israelites Israelites don't waste time warning their enemies, they kill them and that is why Israel remains as a nation today if not, Israel being in the middle of deadly Islamic nations, u think Israel will still be existing by now

The kingdom of God suffereth violence and it is the violent that taketh it by force. Nigerian Christians need to raise up their own militia group just as Muslims all over Africa have raised their own deadly militant groups to fight for them; Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen militia, Al Shabaab, ISIS Libya and Africa, etc.

We are at war, wake up before u get consumed by the evil people u call countrymen angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by AreaFada2: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Too late. We warned against bubu before 2015 election. Now bubu must rule till 2023.

Those who connived against GEJ in haste should regret Bubu's regime at leisure. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by OnyeOGA(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
nkwuocha:
Lol .
Is he referring to "mere commissioner "?
Bro, this was one of the tactics the Muslim used today to Islamize Turkey.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by misano(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:

Ignorance is bliss.

Jesus thrashed those who turmed D House of God into a Market place.

If U don't know anything about Christianity sharap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by MYHUBBY: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:

Ignorance is bliss.

and God would approved the killings of innocent people In Benue?

being christian doesn't make u a dummy, there was war in the bible when people raised against the Israelites even isreal that we come home, they goto war

lemme ask u, why are you always killing snakes whenever you sight them? is it not to prevent them from attacking u? so why should we wait because we are called a Christians to look like mumu and allow another man waste our lives?

can you fold your hand seeing another man raising arms object to hurt u, while you look like dummy without self defence ?

if those priests that died or any of the members has gun, they might have resisted the killings of more than 12 people that died in the church. God we not come down to fight for us, he has bestowed on us the power to trample upon our enemies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.