Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66442 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Igba123: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Osinbajo is only the serving the interest of one man..............

Tinubu undecided

Just another dummy
if he is not in support of d killing he can resign to send signal to d world about what is happening instead of cooking uplies to campaign on top of christians murdered by d system he is one of d heads. Ebitu ukiwe resigned under IBB.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by OmoEpe(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
johnpaul1101:
Am i d only one that dont believe dz is coming from daddy Oyedepo.

It's true i heard it live in the first service

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by michoim(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Th question is, is it the so-called Evil government that sent Fulani herdsmen to kill people? Or the evil corrupt ousted PDP government that sponsored Fulani herdsmen to kill people so as to label this government as incapable in security matters?...I just think Clergymen are not fit to dabble into politics...they are not always correct.. they should stick to their core callings...
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by 02Kebreal(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
AND HIS UNIVERSITY THE POOR CAN NOT AFFORD. NO MORE FREE MONEY.... NONSENSE! SAI BABA TILL 2023
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by wingmanII: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
When IBB got Nigeria to join the OIC(organization of Islamic countries) without consulting the AFRC,
Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, a proud Igbo man then no 2 man in the regime resigned his appointment.
Osinbajo should do the needful, the situation now is worse than what IBB did then, Christians massacred in churches and the perpetrators walk about freely threatening more carnage. Nobody has even threatened to arrest the miyetti allah president. This is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by groomed: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
shut up. Shut up I say. You are talking nonsense behind whatever device you hold in your hand because they have not come to kill you or your family. Elements like are the problem plaguing Christians in Nigeria such as the case of Osibanjo.

Didn't Christians fought many wars? Dude, this no time to be sentimental...

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oblongata:
truly i am more disappointed with osinbajo than Buhari on this Islamic issue, but who fit blame am? all in ogas at the top are muslims...

not that i like atiku, but dude will not try stupid shiit like this

i am part of the Nigerians that did not vote, i will come next year

#armed with pvc

You're part of the problem, you have no right to complain about Buhari or Osibanjo.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
LZAA:

We osu slave will forever remain slaves to the yorubas and hausa-fulani.

grin
Fixed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
If he really said this then I'm highly disappointed in him. Rather than tell your people to go and vote he is there fanning the embers of religious division. Shame on you Oyedepo. Don't bother quoting me I have said my mind.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.

Remember the tree that didn't bear fruit? Why did he curse the tree? Cos it is not human?

Take your mumu word Comot for here jare.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by misano(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
idiota like u.......are u so dumb to notice that oyedepo is bittered?the man has been showing hatreds.just look at the kind of words a man of God is using.

even tho osinbajo isn't doing well,he still deserves some respect.

Reasonable Nigerians are angry with this ur useless president. Pls take him to ur village and make him ur president. We dash U. D man is a rotten egg. His prick is smelling like rotten suya.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by wingmanII: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
michoim:
Th question is, is it the so-called Evil government that sent Fulani herdsmen to kill people? Or the evil corrupt ousted PDP government that sponsored Fulani herdsmen to kill people so as to label this government as incapable in security matters?...I just think Clergymen are not fit to dabble into politics...they are not always correct.. they should stick to their core callings...
Yes, your fake Mr integrity, Buhari is behind the herdsmen, if not why has he refused to move against them? Why is the miyetti allah president not arrested and prosecuted for his utterances and threats to the benue state government?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by bezimo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rainmania:
If he really said this then I'm highly disappointed in him.

But you are not disappointed in herdsmen killing people Abi..
People like you are the problem of Nigeria..You should have been born in Somalia or Sudan..
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by adisababa1234: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Osinbanjo you are sitting in a place of authority and you are acting like a mumu all in the name that you are trying to be wise.killings are going on and u kept on calling for prayers from Christian body without any action from you. I think you are getting power drunk as you cannot speak the truth upon the phase of Christians massacre. Osinbanjo there's no impact you have make so far to reveal the truth honestly you are being caged and we expect you to be a soldier for Christ.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by BENARI: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
If Osibanjo had any honor in him, he would have long resigned his position in this government, but as always, Nigerians are opportunists, and he has shown himself to be no different.
Makes you wonder the depth of faith of most professed men of God today.

I'm more disappointed in him above all else.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by gegedos(f): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't seems to understand people in this world again or have we all forgotten that we were created by one God either Christian or Muslim everything happening now has been written nobody can fight for God.people have turn religion to politics whereby party fight to bring in member from one party to another. We don't need to curse anyone because God knows the best. He knows how to deal with the wicked.He is a wonderful God. The only prayer pastors need now is to pray for grace to make heaven if they happen to be a victim in the Benue crisis because the end is near..may God help us
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by slanky: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
martyns303:
What do Oyedepo expect a "mere commissioner" to do?

On a more serious note, I won't even bring religion into this, but I think the people of Benue are too docile and their Governor is too weak. u hide in ur houses, they hunt u down. u run to church, they massacre u. u try to farm, they colonize ur farm produce and rape your wives and u r carrying placard protesting? The military is against u, the police is not helping. at what point do u take stand and fight for ur life? all die na die, better die fighting than sitting down and getting killed like a coward. Every human have a right to life, u as an individual have the right and as prescribed by law to protect it. u don't sit around and let someone else take it from u. The only way to fight terror is with terror, when u hurt me and I hurt u worst,.
Painfully there have been news of small small boys invovled in cultism in Benue. wasting their energy on evil activities. Self defence is needed now
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by misano(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Maestro21:
I don’t believe Pastor Oyedepo made these statements. If he did, he, not the VP is in grave error. The pulpit of God is not a platform to incite or divide God’s children. No matter your grievances you should let God’s word be the message. You will never influence a change with insults and bile. It is puerile.

The Bible admonishes us to PRAY for people in leadership. Pray that wisdom mantles them to make better decisions. If you feel the VP is playing fiddle or being suspiciously silent on critical issues, why not kneel down in prayerful intercession for these changes to be met?

Or you have access to him especially since Pastor Adeboye (your mentor) is a spiritual father to the VP. Why not use him to gain audience with the VP and explain your understanding to him.

If the MOG,Oyedepo made these statements. I thoroughly reject it as a statement backed up by God. I am speaking on the authority of the word. Pastor Oyedepo is entirely wrong.

There is order and decorum in God’s house. Especially if the govt you asked people to vote for was 5 times worse than this one. But I doubt this news until I see video evidence. And even if I do, I leave it to God to judge.

MY ADVICE: Hide ur face.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by misano(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
authority2006:
What exactly did Oyedepo, the scammer want Osinbajo to do? Something he has not done already, somebody should help ask him.

You mean Osimumu?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Elliot2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
It would have been better we stocked to the traditional wisdom and education of our forefathers than this fake education we acquire here in the south of Nigeria-be you igbo,yoruba or niger-deltan. We have a fake education that turns us into a zombies devoid of any critical thinking of ur own. I believe that our forefathers will be turning in their graves if this is the enlightenment we have chosen over their natural wisdom. Our enlightenment have only turned us into keyboard warriors only,acting and reacting on the internet. Our enlightenment have turned us into zombies so that the supposed unenlightened north controls us. If this is the kind of enlightenment that makes u into a sacrificial lambs for Boko harams and Fulanis to maim everyday, while we react and counter react online,then i am ashamed for us.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by senatorshegsy5: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
HigherEd:
THIS IS AN EVIL GOVERNMENT
-Bishop David Oyedepo

*Says ‘I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority (in Nigeria) and be looking like Mumu’.
* Adds ‘We Never had it so bad’.
*Insists ‘I warned you but you never heard’.

In the words of Bishop Oyedepo:

‘Now all this boko haram in the name of Fulani herdsmen, the power of God will blast them.
I say to them.....Too Late!

Shooting people in the Church! Their generation will be forgotten.
Killing the Priests of God! Everyone of them will end up in shame.

This is an evil government!
I curse them-everyone (at the root of) this evil.
I curse them in Jesus name.
Everyone of them is silenced.

Everyone that won’t let the Church rest.
Everyone that won’t let the nation rest.
Their rest is taken from them.
1 Chronicles 20:12,23-24.
In the name of Jesus, this gangup will fail’.

Continuing, he said:

In Benue today where the 2 Priests were killed, not everyone will go to Church because a troubler or troublers are coming. They will be looking up and down.
Every force sent to trouble the Church, God will trouble them.

This is an Islamic uprising, this is a strategic jihad.
Herdsmen have always been here.

In 2006, my keynote speech was-A wake up call to a nation on the brink of collapse.

I have said it before-if you are not angry with the wicked, you are wicked.
God is angry with the wicked everyday.
The peace of those promoting this wickedness, God is taking away.
Their supplies shall dry up.
Nigeria shall not see war.

There is no day this country called Nigeria will become an Islamic State-Never!
It is impossicant!
There is no day when Nigeria as one nation will become an Islamic nation. Write it down...

Everybody be warned, whether in power or not in power.
There is no day Nigeria will become an Islamic nation and remain one nation.

When Armed Robbers come to your house, do you take permission from government to attack them?

We are not just believers, we are soldiers of Christ.
We are not dummies.
We are spiritual soldiers.
Everyone who won’t let this nation Nigeria rest/take them out (prayers).

Jeremiah 29:7

Now they are defending the rights of herdsmen against genuine farmers, you run your cattle on my farm to graze-and you still kill me on top of it.
It has never been this bad.

I warned you before but you never heard.

Today PVC are no longer available.
People line up from morning to night-no PVC.
What a wicked system.

I don’t know how a believer will sit down in any place of authority and be looking like ‘Mumu’ said the man of God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1332674230209778&id=444807728996437

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by OlujobaSamuel: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
this man must be using a different bible. God pls come today make we sabi those wey be yours and those wey no dey ur crew, i don tire for naija pastors.
Someone should tell this man to re-read Billy Graham story and pray for understanding.
Dont quote me, i dont have your time.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by mauchiz: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Osibanjo, who knows if you have come to authority at such a time as this,

if you dont help christians,God will send help for them.

I warned Nigerians and they refused,

i knew that Osibanjo was not bornagain the day i saw his picture with Buhari,
i tried talking to everybody they said they wanted "change" .

They called me pdp campaign manager, some asked me how much pdp paid me, but i am not a politician,
im not in any party, am a child of God,

I was led by the spirit of God to warn people i can warn, but they refused and led Nigerians into trouble,

Oh Osibanjo, oh osibanjo,
look at what you have done to christians,
you led the sheep of our lord jesus christ astray,
you forgot all the teachings of the bible,
which says"do not be equally yoked with an unbeliever,
As a pastor,u did not ask God if u should go for this position,

Oh osibanjo,
were is thy first love jesus christ,
the bible says "what shall it profit a man,if he gain the whole world and loose his soul,what will a man give in exchange for his soul,"

oh Osibanjo, you have to repent,
please act fast before christians in middlebelt is wiped out.

If you want to lead a prayer on this ,
we will pray with you,
God still answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Its painful when we Christians behave the way Osinbajo is behaving.
Christians are too.docile for my liken I guess we use to forget that Jesus once beat people.

Jesus once beat people I repeat!

He saw them selling doves and changing money in the synagogue he got angry and looked for cords that he folded and beat them out of the synagogue.
He even went as far as turning their tables over.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by wingmanII: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
the catholic way is more formal than this oyedepo method.....instead of using fowl language on VP,why don't he ask for his resignation....

for crying out loud oyedepo is a man of god,,he shouldn't be showing hatred
Which foul language? Is he not a "mumu"?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Oduwils222(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm sorry to say this, our Pst. VP has got no conscience no more. He sold it out.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Chuknovski(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:

Ignorance is bliss.

if you are Christian go and read your bible properly,...remain blessed
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Shafiiimran99: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
HigherEd:

Its not a wonder that pastors who came out of Islamic homes are the ones most suspicious of Islam. Its because many know what Islam is capable of doing. Many today don't know that redeemers university is complaining of poor receptivity from Ede community because it is a Christian university. As Christians living in a country like this, we got to be alert 24/7 or we would see this islamist govt take over completely. Who were the mumu Christians who allowed a constitution of a secular state be filled with islamisation content, while Christianity was barely or never mentioned.

Now, just watch as govt would be reacting because of this yet they keep quiet when MURIC comes to spew trash.
The point is, your mouth can not put Islam down no matter how much you try to talk bad about it cos it has got nothing to do with the issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Chuknovski(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
tamethem:
Its painful when we Christians behave the way Osinbajo is behaving.
Christians are too.docile for my liken I guess we use to forget that Jesus once beat people.

Jesus once beat people I repeat!

He saw them selling doves and changing money in the synagogue he got angry and looked for cords that he folded and beat them out of the synagogue.
He even went as far as turning their tables over.

pls tell some stupid Christians who don't read thier bible, they think getting angry is a sin
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by martyns303(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
zikter:
you can blame the people and call them all manner of names because it is easy to do so. but you forget that while the herdsmen have the tacit support of authorities, the locals are not and are in fact a target by the authority who are suppose to protect them. didn't you read today about a Catholic church that was ransacked by soldiers who claim they were looking for weapons? any of those locals in the troubled states of Benue and taraba who raise am armed militia is descended upon by soldiers. more so the Fulanis are wedging a gorilla like war where locals are preyed upon in their permanent homes, while the fulanis retreat to their mobile hideouts. on the other hand the locals cannot stock pile weapons while the security forces are constantly watching them. so is a very delicate situation for the locals.

And you think I am not aware of these challenges you mentioned? didn't u read what I wrote about the military and the police. I can not tell them how to defend themselves, when they get to that point where they have no other option but to face their oppressors head-on, they will find a way.

PS: OBJ sent the military to bring down an entire community known as Odi in Bayelsa state, killing women, children and everything that walks.

see my brother, you just need the will.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Waga02: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
I totally agree with Bishop, Islam is cult not a religion because of the way they do things, they force their religion on people. I think the best thing is for Nigeria to break or run a true federal system of goverment, but some part of the country would not allow such because of free money they enjoy without contributing a dime to the national purse. Let Niger delta manage their oil and pay royalty to the federal goverment allow each state to manage their Airport

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Shafiiimran99: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why can't you use power on them if you're truly man of gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.