Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (66445 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Ambassadors: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
God punish you!
themonk:
When osibanjo will expose your own now cheesy

All those tithes and offerings you are collecting, he knows how far o grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by LZAA: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Fixed grin
i'm from osogbo na grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Shafiiimran99: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
eyeview:
It is very ironical that the highest level of massacre of christians is taking place when we have a pastor as vice president. This goes to show how docile and useless that vp is. To maintain relevance, Osibanjo is busy cooking up false figures to attack his brother Jonathan who left office three years ago, just to please the fulani lords. When he is not doing that, he is at various functions commissioning buildings, event centres, books etc while the fulanis continue unabated at decimating the christian population with the aid of the security agencies headed by their fulani brothers
"This goes to show how docile and useless that vp is". Also, this goes to show that Oyedepo is docile and fake man of gods otherwise he suppose to use his power on them abi no bi him brought back to live somebody that was confirmed dead by 4 hospitals
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Akpobome12(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Everyone here is just attacking osinbanjo over his silence towards these killings. Let be realistic what can he really do? He is just a vice president with no authority to act except power is transferred to him by the president. Come to think of it, what has these big men of God done to stop these killings., nothing rather than buying private jet and building Universities to make more money. Nigeria has come to a state whereby prominent personalities should stop casting blame on the government and start acting... the Bible says only the violent takes it by force.. if the government is not doing anything about these killings then the church should take the bull by the horn. Enough is enough.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by obowunmi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
FAKE PASTOR OSINBAJO is not a Pastor.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
the catholic way is more formal than this oyedepo method.....instead of using fowl language on VP,why don't he ask for his resignation....

for crying out loud oyedepo is a man of god,,he shouldn't be showing hatred

Who made this statement: You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by CodeTemplar: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
laurel03:
No be today then don dey kill demself for dt middle belt... pleatue, Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa... na social network dey expose it now... Governor of Benue should fund their militants too and start war with Nasarawa Fulani too.
You don't get it. The people are outnumbered and being disarmed while the herdsmen kill them of.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by kenyguy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
He is afraid of loosing his job. NO CHURCH NO PASTOR MEANING NO JOB FOR HIM
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Optimist88(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
In the real sense, you totally lack the understanding of the bible! Did you see where he mentioned 'spiritual warfare'? Keep learning bro, at least you know something about Jesus! Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by CodeTemplar: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Akpobome12:
Everyone here is just attacking osinbanjo over his silence towards these killings. Let be realistic what can he really do? He is just a vice president with no authority to act except power is transferred to him by the president. Come to think of it, what has these big men of God done to stop these killings., nothing rather than buying private jet and building Universities to make more money. Nigeria has come to a state whereby prominent personalities should stop casting blame on the government and start acting... the Bible says only the violent takes it by force.. if the government is not doing anything about these killings then the church should take the bull by the horn. Enough is enough.
So what are the men of God suppose to do? You end up bashing them unjustly while leaving the pertinent question to hand in the air. Private jet and uni is a tiny fraction of their overall activity so stop the blind hatred.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by jimrog: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
xdos:
What sort of stupid loyalty is Osibanjo claiming? Osibanjo should go read the books of Esther.
She took it upon herself to go meet the King even when there was a great evil plan to slaughter her people.
She staked her life!
You cant be there claiming loyalty when the Christians are slaughtered like fowls.
Evil prevail when good men sit down and do nothing.

What exactly are u saying? Is it Buhari that is killing ppl cos I don't understand u. This is a national issue that need to be tackled. Victims of those killer herdsmen are not only christian...
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by tixo: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
aaronson:
I'm sure if God truly exist, he wouldn't have approved of this belligerent words of Oyedepo, Not to mention how Jesus was manhandled, trialed and crucified but he never cursed anybody and even prayed for their forgiveness so, if Oyedepo was going by the scriptures he just deviated by being belligerent and petty. Only an ignorant man on the street acts this way but your know the funniest part right now.

All his followers worldwide would applaud to this foolishness by Oyedepo and say God is using him.

Ignorance is bliss.
Now this is our problem, leaving the message and attacking the messenger. If someone close to you was wasted the way lives are been wasted in the aforementioned states,what would you do. Even hens die more honourably. The security forces cannot help, where is hope? We're here lambasting whoever, the idiot may just be doing their slaughter,just listen to the news later. A Nation at war against itself, using religion and ethnicity. It a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Mizjongy: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
What do you know? Oga shut up and pick your bible and see for yourself...read all the parables of Jesus...get wisdom from the book of proverb...get acquainted with the days of David and see the woes that befell those who wanna mesmerise God. Go read about Elijah and other prophets that cursed people who are either adarmant or chose not to let others find rest in the land.stay their and open ur mouth agaped...when they come to feast on you in your house say Jesus said if they slap you true the other side. Allow them to butcher you too. Go get wisdom
aaronson:

Ignorance is bliss.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by jaydor: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
We said it all along and some so called Christians or sycophants turned a deaf ear and colluded to vote these bigots. May God deliver us from this murderous got

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
hushpapi:
It’s simply politics game. Who is Oyedepo to talk or fight for Christian when 85% of his church member can’t attend convenant university. Sir you are not in the position to tell us anything. The killing in benue is not herdsmen, it’s simply to ruin the image of the president. They want to start religion war.

Oyedepo the most popular pastor know for laundering money for the government. What is a man of this age doing with lot of private jet?

You are no different from the herdsmen you just kill slowly by collecting from the poor and add it in the pocket of the rich same way nigeria government play.

Never knew government launders money that she rightly earns .... Full
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by progress69: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
laurel03:
No be today then don dey kill demself for dt middle belt... pleatue, Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa... na social network dey expose it now... Governor of Benue should fund their militants too and start war with Nasarawa Fulani too.

I just tire. The difference now is social media.

I remembered when they massacred some deeperlife members during their bible study sometimes in 2014.
This thing don tey
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ernieboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
ollah2:

You are blinded by religion. I never said he is doing all those neither are his members but a man with such status should always be careful of next words to choose. The simple question is; are the victims of Fulani Herdsmens ONLY CHRISTIANS?
so the fact that the victims are not only Christians justifies the killing? sometimes I wonder the kinda of monsters behind the insensitive statements I read in this forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who compelled the owner of Nairaland to put a restriction on members ability to comment on Muslim related threads but none on Christian threads? Has he ever explained the reason it is so. Is he a Muslim protecting and promoting his religion while allowing his folks to denigrate the faith of others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Lightening: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
oyedepo is just showing pure hatred ....there's a better way of criticising govt than showing hatred and using insulting words......just look at the way orthodox churches are handling it professionally,while the Pentecostals and CAN are spewing hatred....

some churches are busy protesting peacefully, heaven's gateman/tithe collector is busy spewing hatred

I guess he is just bittered cos no more free money...where was he when book haram was killing Christians during Jonathan's era?

what did he say when money was been diverted during last elections?...rather him and oritsejafor were helping govt share money amongst pastors.

I'm not a fan of APC or PDP ,

By their comments, we shall know their religion. But remember that this movement seeks to enthrone Fulani supremacy using the vehicle of Islamic Jihad. Even as a Muslim, get ready (with your family and kindred) to become or continue to be Fulani slaves forever.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Megaideas(f): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018

You just want to die for nothing and I really pity you! Just TAKE YOUR TIME AND WATCH YOUR TONGUE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
gegedos:
I don't seems to understand people in this world again or have we all forgotten that we were created by one God either Christian or Muslim everything happening now has been written nobody can fight for God.people have turn religion to politics whereby party fight to bring in member from one party to another. We don't need to curse anyone because God knows the best. He knows how to deal with the wicked.He is a wonderful God. The only prayer pastors need now is to pray for grace to make heaven if they happen to be a victim in the Benue crisis because the end is near..may God help us

Where is what is happening already written?
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ollah2: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
ernieboy:

so the fact that the victims are not only Christians justifies the killing? sometimes I wonder the kinda of monsters behind the insensitive statements I read in this forum?

You should wonder about your problem which is comprehension
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ernieboy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
martineverest:
I'm not a Fulani man.... ordinary man can make inciteful statement,not not a man of God that is suppose to be preaching peace and love.
did the Israelites fight wars in the Bible? you can defend yourself if the situation arises and he has a right to speak against any evil he sees.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Sagay212: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Who compelled the owner of Nairaland to put a restriction on members ability to comment on Muslim related threads but none on Christian threads? Has he ever explained the reason it is so. Is he a Muslim protecting and promoting his religion while allowing his folks to denigrate the faith of others

the owner of nairaland is a muslim. that's why he will always support all the funny islamic useless rules before you comment on muslim threads. its a shame

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Lightening: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Batam:

Calling a Osinbajo a mere commissioner is a derogatory comment.
Anybody that is happy shedding innocent blood has already incur the wrath of God and his land cursed.
Have you wondered why the north is backward in this country despite ruling for long time since independence?.
The answer is not far fetched shedding innocent blood from time immemorial and it's pathetic their so called leaders are not calling them to order

Then donate your neck so they will kill you too afterall they will be cursed all the more . You think they are bothered by your "imaginary" curses. This same people seek martyrdom through suicide bombing to claim their 72 slay virgins Allah is keeping for them. Only they that value life fear curses.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ernieboy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
ollah2:

You should wonder about your problem which is comprehension
oh, I see you don't even understand the implied meaning of what u typed.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ernieboy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Akpobome12:
he can speak up, don't forget that his position carries tremendous influence.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by kmaster007: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
daddy freeze suld com see dis
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by ernieboy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sagay212:

the owner of nairaland is a muslim. that's why he will always support all the funny islamic useless rules before you comment on muslim threads. its a shame
the owner is a professed atheist.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Megaideas(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmm. When all these curses will start to take effect, all of you who are involved will hear whiii! And I say AMEN in capital letters and pray they hasten to happen.
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by babasolution: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
they are in deep occult pure and simple
Re: Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt by Sagay212: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
buhari must go back to daura by 2019. if he wins that election, i swear to God any almajiri that begs me for money, i will make sure i buy koboko to keep in my car...any abo.ki or almajiri wey near me to beg for money, i go flog nonsense comot him body, because i know they will be thesame people that will vote for buhari despite the hardship he is putting them through. i just dey wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.