Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (809182 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obyno10000: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
bellong:

You will have to assess as an electrician to be considered.
Oga Bellong they just invited me to make full application. U mean I dnt stand a chance?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by fatima04: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2019
momamorgz:
Good evening Everyone...
I have good news, received our invitation yesterday (17th April) ... Destination: Tasmania. Visa: 489..
Please what's the next step?

Congratulations, final step Visa application. All the best
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by macfaded(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Congrats momamorgz, pls what is your pr point? I am thinking of nominating Tasmania too
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
obyno10000:

Oga Bellong they just invited me to make full application. U mean I dnt stand a chance?

You are confusing yourself. My response is to your previous question about using Engineer assessment for electrician.

You cannot use a positive assessment as an engineer to apply as an electrician. If you have been invited to apply for electrician and your skills assessment is that of an engineer, don't accept the invitation. You should decline it.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obyno10000: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2019
bellong:

You are confusing yourself. My response is to your previous question about using Engineer assessment for electrician.

You cannot use a positive assessment as an engineer to apply as an electrician. If you have been invited to apply for electrician and your skills assessment is that of an engineer, don't accept the invitation. You should decline it.
Ok sir. Having submitted my CV and engineer's assessment, I never expected them to ask me for full application. Maybe, they're interested in the money
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2019
obyno10000:

Ok sir. Having submitted my CV and engineer's assessment, I never expected them to ask me for full application. Maybe, they're interested in the money

Just to clarify, who invited you?
DHA?
I hope you are not dealing with some scam agency.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
obyno10000:

You are not making yourself clear. I really do not understand what you are talking about.

Who did you submit CV and assessment report to? What were you invited for?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obyno10000: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
bellong:

You are not making yourself clear. I really do not understand what you are talking about.

Who did you submit CV and assessment report to? What were you invited for?
I submitted EOI for regional nomination RDASI as an electrician. Some of docs requested were my CV and assessment letter. So my EOI has been approved and they now asked me to make full application where I will pay some money. My fear is that since my skill assessment is professional engineer, could my application be rejected at this stage?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
obyno10000:

I submitted EOI for regional nomination RDASI as an electrician. Some of docs requested were my CV and assessment letter. So my EOI has been approved and they now asked me to make full application where I will pay some money. My fear is that since my skill assessment is professional engineer, could my application be rejected at this stage?

Usually at the initial application, your submission is not looked into critically until the main application. You will likely be asked to provide assessment for electrician when you submit the application.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by obyno10000: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
bellong:

Usually at the initial application, your submission is not looked into critically until the main application. You will likely be asked to provide assessment for electrician when you submit the application.

So ur advice is that I should stay off. The application fee is $770 which will be terrible if lost.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mrslander: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pls somebody help, I planned to start this journey since January by writing the English test first, but I applied for renewal of my international passport since January, up to this moment, I haven't gotten it.pls has anyone written the exam without passport or with an expired passport. Becos it's really stalling my plans.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Olinga:
Please I heard the point for Accountant is 90. Is anybody currently in this, I need confirmation. Thanks

I do not believe in HearSay. Do the needful, stay in the pool and call upon your creator to make yours better than others.
Your CHI will prompt them to choose you when your time Is right.
Natural Selection
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

Has anyone tried making payment for Visa Application this week without success because the payment portal isn't going through?

Please do respond.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
mrslander:
Pls somebody help, I planned to start this journey since January by writing the English test first, but I applied for renewal of my international passport since January, up to this moment, I haven't gotten it.pls has anyone written the exam without passport or with an expired passport. Becos it's really stalling my plans.

Where do you Base? And have you tried reaching them Immigration? What was their response?
Secondly, why didn't you apply for Express?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by holutee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pls I need someone to help me through, just want to start afresh, where do I start from, how do I go with the application.

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by crestedandrew: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good day seniors and gurus in the house.
Pls I need someone to assist me in whatever way in writing CDR. Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering. 8+ years work experience.
Your effort will be rewarded pls.

Thanks in advance.
You can pm me.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mefia91: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bossladyorigina:
Hello everyone,

Has anyone tried making payment for Visa Application this week without success because the payment portal isn't going through?

Please do respond.
Its definitely going through.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
What day did you make payment?

Mefia91:
Its definitely going through.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulhighman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Alphadoor:

Thanks. Even though it was not my question. The truth is that I came into this thread to ask question number one and I'm glad it has been answered.

Please one other question. Will only my reference letter suffice since I didn't have pay slips during NYSC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
holutee:
Pls I need someone to help me through, just want to start afresh, where do I start from, how do I go with the application.

Thanks
Page 1

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
soulhighman:

Thanks. Even though it was not my question. The truth is that I came into this thread to ask question number one and I'm glad it has been answered.

Please one other question. Will only my reference letter suffice since I didn't have pay slips during NYSC?

If you're not claiming any point for that period. It should suffice.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulhighman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Alphadoor:

If you're not claiming any point for that period. It should suffice.

No I just want to use it for skills assessment with vetasses. Will it be enough?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2019
soulhighman:

No I just want to use it for skills assessment with vetasses. Will it be enough?

VETASSES will request for evidence that you were paid for the one year.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulhighman(m): 1:04am On Apr 19, 2019
bellong:

VETASSES will request for evidence that you were paid for the one year.

Okay thanks. Its written in the letter I guess I will just add my statement of account for that period.

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hallelluyah(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
house, I need a guidance:
I have attempted to commences PR processing but found out I might never be selected from the pool as my score would be like 50. So, I am considering going for my MBA(hr) so I can now later file for PR afterwards.
But my concern now is that I am 42 years of age at d moment and 44 years is Max to be considered for PR. My hope is to get the PR and move my family. Please I need advice!
@bellong and many other good people
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
hallelluyah:
house, I need a guidance:
I have attempted to commences PR processing but found out I might never be selected from the pool as my score would be like 50. So, I am considering going for my MBA(hr) so I can now later file for PR afterwards.
But my concern now is that I am 42 years of age at d moment and 44 years is Max to be considered for PR. My hope is to get the PR and move my family. Please I need advice!
@bellong and many other good people
Whats your points breakdown?
Are you considering 190 or 489?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hallelluyah(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
tunlex01:

Whats your points breakdown?
Are you considering 190 or 489?
Considering either of the two:
Age - 42
Education - M.Sc Finance & Banking(professional)
English - Proficient
Marital status - Married
Spouse Education - Vocational Certificate (cook)
No blood relative in Australia for any of us
No education in Australia
Work Experience - 5yrs( Customer Service Manager in a Commercial Bank)
Or
Work Experience - 3 years (Internal Auditor
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
hallelluyah:

Age - 42
English - Proficient
Marital status - Married
Or
Education: 15
English: 10
Experience: 5

Thats 45....very low, even with 489 state nomination, its still low.
Ways to improve your score:
Write the English test to make 20 points (Superior)
Get your spouse to do the assessment to get extra 5 points.

If your MBA award year is prior to the 5 years customer service experience, that's fine. If it's after, it will be best to use your BSc as Vetassess only considers experience after the award year of the degree you are submitting.
Also note that at least 1 year experience wil be cut from your years.

CSM is the best option as Internal auditor is currently not nominated except for 189.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2019
hallelluyah:

Age - 42
English - Proficient
Marital status - Married
Or

How old is your wife and how many years of experience does she have as a cook?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Icesnow(f): 4:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by omabisco: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2019
Please who has recent experience with statutory declaration for ACS Assessment? I need advice

They say it has to be from a colleague preferably a supervisor or manager.

So the thing is, can a manager who also no longer works there declare for me, and does the person have to go to court with me or the person can write and I take to court.

The department I worked under split and merged with a different organization to form another company. So getting an experience letter has been difficult.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by LondonBook: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
Please, how many points would be awarded for an outcome that came with Associate Degree/Advanced Diploma? I need confirmed answer as I already know BSc and Diploma points. Just wondering the point that would be awarded to this AQF Level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.