Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (809357 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Full details are here –
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019L00578/Explanatory%20Statement/Text

source: iscah. com[/quote]
This is a good news especially to the singles.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olinga(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Obigirl:
Sometimes they do, it depends on your case officer.

Thank you for the response
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dharmie02: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Other Notes
If you are granted this New Regional visa you cannot be granted any other permanent visa of any category for 3 years.

You are fee to move to other states but you must reside in Regional Australia until qualifying for Permanent Residence

Thank u Alphadoor for the info. I just want to be sure I read and understand this statement well ' u re free to move to other states.... Does it mean if I am nominated by regional NSW, I can decide to move to regional WA? I await your response.... Thank u and God bless .
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Idiebube110: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
���

[quote ote author=julietromeo post=77372109]

Full details are here –

source: iscah. com
This is a good news especially to the singles. [/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jgiga: 2:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Please, I need answers. Thanks
Jgiga:
Good day seniors,

I just need your help and advice on the job description for customer service manager for VETASSESS because I have a friend who submitted his reference letter containing his job description to VETASSESS and was given a negative outcome twice. He was told that his work related to compliance hence the negative outcome. I dont really know what Vetassess is looking out for in the job description but I need help to enable have a positive outcome. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks and God bless.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Dharmie02:

Does it mean if I am nominated by regional NSW, I can decide to move to regional WA? I await your response.... Thank u and God bless .

Yes, you read and understood right. The current 489 equally allows movement away from nominated region. However, you have to apply to move on that visa and can only move to another regional area.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Jgiga:

Developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided

Ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre

Providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment

Managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services

Planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided

Liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations

May work in a call centre
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by FOF4u: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2019
FOF4u:
@bellong and anyone please i need clarification from you. i want to apply for ielts exam but i would like you as an experienced to kindly advise accordingly. lemme explain it in details. my name is Chukwuma Patrick Nwosu, the (nwosu ) is my surname which is my great grand fathers'. I recently changed the surname ( nwosu ), to answer my immediate father's name as my surname name, my late father's name is Okafor Daniel Nwosu, so i changed my surname to ( Okafor ) reason because been the only son i don't want my kids to answer Nwosu which is my great grand father's name i want them to answer Okafor which is my immediate father's name as their surname because if they should continue with Nwosu my own immediate father's name is gone. I am a graduate and all my results bears nwosu although i have Court Affidavit to the change of name, I have Vanguard News Papers Publication to that effect, I have change my National Id Card and it now bears the new surname, i am still processing the change in surname in my international passport at NIS HQ Abuja. So i will like to know if the change in surname will affect the application process and my chances. Please i would sincerely appreciate a reply from you people my e-family.
Regards
Oga bellong still expecting your own advice on this. thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2019
FOF4u:
Oga bellong still expecting your own advice on this. thanks

I believe Alphadoor answered your question.

You have affidavit and paper publication. Nothing to worry about.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2019
julietromeo:

Full details are here –

This is a good news especially to the singles.

But a married person can simply lie to be single. How possibly would this be checkmated? Just wondering if it is as simple as it seems
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2019
yungmin:

But a married person can simply lie to be single. How possibly would this be checkmated? Just wondering if it is as simple as it seems

The married person should lie if he/she does not want to bring his family at all.

6 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jgiga: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Thank you so much. Much appreciated
bellong:

Developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided

Ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre

Providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment

Managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services

Planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided

Liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations

May work in a call centre
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by topacs: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=Alphadoor post=77362255]
Hi Sir Alph,
Just want to ask if been a member of ACS and obtaining their certified professional certification is worth it..Most especially with the incoming STEM point allocation.

Thanks.

Changes to the points test from 16th November 2019
Changes to the points test from November 2019 –

The amendments introduce a revised points system for the subclass 491 visa as well as existing General Skilled Migration (489,189,190) visas. Points are awarded for attributes that are linked with the applicant’s ability to make the greatest economic contribution, as the key purpose of the skilled migration program is to maximise the economic benefits of migration to Australia.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Alphadoor:
Changes to the points test from 16th November 2019
Changes to the points test from November 2019 –

The amendments introduce a revised points system for the subclass 491 visa as well as existing General Skilled Migration (489,189,190) visas. Points are awarded for attributes that are linked with the applicant’s ability to make the greatest economic contribution, as the key purpose of the skilled migration program is to maximise the economic benefits of migration to Australia.

The changes to the points test are to introduce:

· more points for having a skilled spouse or de facto partner (10 points);

· more points for applicants nominated by a State or Territory government or sponsored by a family member residing in regional Australia (15 points);

· more points for having certain STEM qualifications (10 points);

· points for applicants who do not have a spouse or de facto partner (10 points); and

· points for applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who has

· First – primary applicants with aspouse or de facto partner

· Equal First – primary applicants without a spouse or de facto partner

· Second – Primary applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who can demonstrate competent English but does not have the skills for skilled partner points (age and skills)

· Third – Primary applicants with a partner who is ineligible for either competent English or Skilled partner points. These applicants will be ranked below all other cohorts, if all other points claims are equal.

Other Notes
If you are granted this New Regional visa you cannot be granted any other permanent visa of any category for 3 years.

You are fee to move to other states but you must reside in Regional Australia until

Patience is a virtue.
So this is how we all gets in?

Taa...their Fada
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
yungmin:

That De-Factor attachments Is where they will hook you.
So long you have a kid, I believe you are already with De-Factors until proven not married or married.

If one lies, he can never bring his child to OZ or else through adoption process.
Those people smart.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shupy: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

So long you have a kid, I believe you are already with De-Factors until proven not married or married.

If one lies, he can never bring his child to OZ or else through adoption process.
Those people smart.

Even through adoption won't be possible because DNA might be required. There don't do their things without covering loopholes.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Those people smart.
Someone can bring his wife in later. Re-marry your wife. Claim ur children as ur step children(your wife children). Do spouse visa for ur wife n accompanied with the children.... I'm just thinking aloud though....

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by topacs: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by topacs: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmm, Expect them to increase the minimum point above 65.
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Patience is a virtue.
So this is how we all gets in?

Taa...their Fada

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
topacs:
I'm not sure they will do that soon. They just want more people in the regional areas.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
yungmin:

Finally, we the single gangs now have equal playing field as married folks.

Every year policies change and it's going to favour us and not against us for people like us that are yet to move.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
topacs:

Of course , points will increase but will still favour singles. The point based will now be like :

Qualification: 15 points

English test: 20 points ( superior)

Marital status (Single): 10 points

State nomination: 10 points

Total points: 85

This is interesting.

6 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by fatima04: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mcslize:

Of course , points will increase but will still favour singles. The point based will now be like :

This is interesting.

That will.even be 15points for regional nomination. Hope they wont increase that minimum point from 65 is the prayer. It seems too good to be real grin
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatima04:

That will.even be 15points for regional nomination. Hope they wont increase that minimum point from 65 is the prayer. It seems too good to be real grin

Walahi, but it is real; Na wetin patience dey cause. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mcslize:

This is interesting.

State nomination is 5 points. Regional nomination changed from 10 to 15points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatima04:

I am telling you, this is just too good. They might not increase the points from 65. We just pray.

Even the regionals we talking about are as clean as the cities. So moving there for me isn't a problem at all. Anywhere they want me to move to, I am ready to go. They all enjoy the same basic amenities, and house rent is even cheaper in regional, so it's a win win something.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
julietromeo:

State nomination is 5 points. Regional nomination changed from 10 to 15points.

Wonderful. Better like that. Let's populate the regional areas.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mcslize:

I am telling you, this is just too good. They might not increase the points from 65. We just pray.

Even the regionals we talking about are as clean as the cities. So moving there for me isn't a problem at all. Anywhere they want me to move to, I am ready to go. They all enjoy the same basic amenities, and house rent is even cheaper in regional, so it's a win win something.
True talk
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jgiga:
I got a postive assessment for CSM. I can't say for sure what vetassess is looking out for except what is written on Anzsco page for CSM.
Drop your JD here
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2019
julietromeo:

Someone can bring his wife in later. Re-marry your wife. Claim ur children as ur step children(your wife children). Do spouse visa for ur wife n accompanied with the children.... I'm just thinking aloud though....

So anyone would opt for this rigorous process by lying? grin
I guess married people should be properly advised before making any attempt

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Mcslize:

Finally, we the single gangs now have equal playing field as married folks.

Every year policies change and it's going to favour us and not against us for people like us that are yet to move.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.