Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805191 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shilaz(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning leaders, please it's take Australia embassy how many weeks or months to consider visitors subclass600 visa after biometric done, and can I work with visitors subclass600 for little time that I will arrange money in Australia soon apply for PR or better visa sir/ma
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by emadamysy: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning
I just stumbled on page and would be also love to migrate to Australia. Am a Customer Experience Personnel with 5 years work experience. I have a B.Tech is Mathematics and Computer Science. Am 32 years of age, Single.
Could anyone kindly put me through on how best to do this?
Also I should tie the knot early next year, would i still maintain the single status or married.

Thanks All.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2019
emadamysy:
Please when you say Notarized is it same as that Affidavit Stamp?

You will need to go to a 'notary public' who will affix his/her seal.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
shilaz:
Good morning leaders, please it's take Australia embassy how many weeks or months to consider visitors subclass600 visa after biometric done, and can I work with visitors subclass600 for little time that I will arrange money in Australia soon apply for PR or better visa sir/ma

Standard processing time for visitors visa 600 is 19 - 23 days subject to change. However, it could be more, you only have to wait.

NO sir, you are not allowed to work on Visitor's visa. There is high probability that a no further stay condition would be imposed on your visitor's visa if granted.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
emadamysy:
Good morning
I just stumbled on page and would be also love to migrate to Australia. Am a Customer Experience Personnel with 5 years work experience. I have a B.Tech is Mathematics and Computer Science. Am 32 years of age, Single.
Could anyone kindly put me through on how best to do this?
Also I should tie the knot early next year, would i still maintain the single status or married.

Thanks All.
Please read the first few pages of this thread to understand the process.
Can you post your job descriptions as a Customer Experience personnel so they can be reviewed if it will fly or not.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by timbertown4: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
You can move between states on the 491 visa but it is only for State Sponsored stream and if you do the employer sponsored you would need to stay with the same employer for 3 years to get PR...
https://www.seekvisa.com.au/491-visa/

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/494-visa/
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by emadamysy: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
tunlex01:

Please read the first few pages of this thread to understand the process.
Can you post your job descriptions as a Customer Experience personnel so they can be reviewed if it will fly or not.

Please see below:
• Respond promptly and answer/resolved customer inquiries and complaints.
• Investigate and resolve service issues and/or product problems.
• Manage customers’ database accounts, perform customer verification and process
applications, orders and requests.
• Work with administration: forward requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource by communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
• Keep records of customer interactions and actions taken, including – transactions, comments, inquiries and complaints.
• Supply customers with written responses and information and followed up on customer communications.
• Computing and processing payment of pension benefits to retirees in line with the Pension Reform Act.
• Processing of 25% payment to contributors who lost their job but still within the working age
• Processing and payment of death benefits to the next of Kin of deceased contributors
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jamescom(f): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone, is PTE computer based only. Can it be done on paper?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
jamescom:
Hello everyone, is PTE computer based only. Can it be done on paper?

PTE is a computer-based test.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
emadamysy:

Please see below:
• Respond promptly and answer/resolved customer inquiries and complaints.
• Investigate and resolve service issues and/or product problems.
• Manage customers’ database accounts, perform customer verification and process
applications, orders and requests.
• Work with administration: forward requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource by communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
• Keep records of customer interactions and actions taken, including – transactions, comments, inquiries and complaints.
• Supply customers with written responses and information and followed up on customer communications.
• Computing and processing payment of pension benefits to retirees in line with the Pension Reform Act.
• Processing of 25% payment to contributors who lost their job but still within the working age
• Processing and payment of death benefits to the next of Kin of deceased contributors
These do not relate to Customer service manager and will not fly with Vetassess
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
tunlex01:

Yes.
What's your first degree qualification, graduation year and course?
What yeae did you get the MSc?

My first degree is Elect Elect Engineering,
MSc is still in view MBA in Project Mgt specialization Currently on it in Australia
BEng graduation is 2014
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2019

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by emadamysy: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
So Please under what occupation would this suffice?
tunlex01:

These do not relate to Customer service manager and will not fly with Vetassess
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by slimy205: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kinboe:
Pick one of either tax or pension. I suggest you pick tax. Get your log-in to the LIRS website and print your tax statement from there. If it does not match the amount, go to the tax office and let them help you determine how much you would pay.
With tax statement you wouldn't need the pension. It is either of the two you need.

Thank you sir, please can you show me a copy of how the tax invoice receipt looks like.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2019
sylgreat:
Pls anyone in the house who is a civil engineer to advice. I have HND in civil engineering, then postgraduate diploma from federal university of technology Minna. I have 8 yrs experience. Can I go for civil engineer?
was the 8yrs experience after gaining the postgraduate diploma? If yes then I think you can shoot for civil engineer and get positive. But if you don't need to claim the years of experience for pi I t purposes then you can still give it a shot. I'd not civil engineer draftperson will be your best bet
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2019
erickjany:

Thank you sir for your reply
Is it the experience in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering or the one i had as a marketer in insurance. Which is the one i will use for the CDR?
Sir Bellong pls check your email, i sent you message.
God bless you more sir!
I really appreciate your help here.

Why would you wanna use a Marketer in Insurance industry experience to write an engineering CDR
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jamescom(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone, while assessing with vetasses iscit compulsory for the university to send both verified cert and transcript via courier, can I send them myself after collection?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Theokleia: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please, I AM TRYING TO PAY FOR MY PTE MYSELF, IT SAYS IT NEEDS CREDIT CARD BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO PAID WITHOUT CREDIT CARD, PLS WHAT OTHER OPTIONS ARE THERE?
I HAVE A GTB DOLLAR CARD, WILL THAT WORK?

PLEASE HELP A SISTER!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Theokleia: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bamz:
In case anyone needs PTE exam voucher. I have one for sale at 46k. I have also have a gold mock test kit for sale at 10k5.

Pls is this still available
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Theokleia:

Pls is this still available

Only the voucher, not the mock test kit.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mbigtime: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello Elders in the house,
I just got my ielts result (9777) and want to send my transcript to VETASSETS , I desire to know how much it will cause me for ECA and how to make payment?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mamabigboy: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Embassy4u:
You can assess as a Medical Laboratory Technician which is assessed by AIMS. You can check their website to see the requirements. go through www.anzscosearch.com to search for that occupation. From there you can get the link to the assessing body's site.

Note that Medical Laboratory Technician is a skill 2 occupation which is what you'll be awarded even if you file for a Medical Laboratory Scientist.

Thank you.
I wish to know the implications of being awarded med lab technician instead of scientist. Does this mean I am not eligible for subclass 189?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mbigtime:
I just got my ielts result (9777) and want to send my transcript to VETASSETS , I desire to know how much it will cause me for ECA and how to make payment?

What do you mean by ECA?

I believe you can use your Naira card for the amount, it should go through. If it doesn't, if you have a dollar card, you can use it. Other option is, I can help you with the payment and you pay the Naira equivalent.

Have you read information on VETASSES website?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mannylex(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Mannylex:
Hi All,

Please what are my options?

*My B.Sc was is in computer science.

*Currently running my Masters degree in Human resource management. (Should complete it this year).

3 years + banking experience (Branch Operations-Client services, customer experience, relationship management)what occupation can I claim because I can't seem to see any on the list that clearly matches mine.

I am in my 20's.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc:Bellong tunlex01 etal
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by farnet: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Mbigtime:

ECA is for Canada. Can deduce u re coming from that side. Sure u re not mixing up things here? Canada process is quite diff from Aussie here.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
From experience, AIMS will not award you a MLS. This is due to our country factor and the way they rate some of our qualifications from Nigeria. Be rest assured they'll give you MLT in lieu of MLS with an option to further get MLS when you arrive Australia. However, this is subject to your decision afterwards.

My Opinion: Half bread is better than chin-chin smiley smiley grin

Mamabigboy:

Thank you.
I wish to know the implications of being awarded med lab technician instead of scientist. Does this mean I am not eligible for subclass 189?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Australia or Canada, which is better?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamatwiny(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
I want to go ahead with acs assessment .
please confirm the kind of assessment i should go for?
skills general assessment?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mamabigboy: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Embassy4u:

From experience, AIMS will not award you a MLS. This is due to our country factor and the way they rate some of our qualifications from Nigeria. Be rest assured they'll give you MLT in lieu of MLS with an option to further get MLS when you arrive Australia. However, this is subject to your decision afterwards.

My Opinion: Half bread is better than chin-chin smiley smiley grin

You are right my brother. Half bread is better than puff puff. Thanks for your response. God bless you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HazelCanny: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys...good job you are doing here.
Pls is there any lawyer here going through or who has gone through the process to put me through..I have read through but it's still quite a bit confusing.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by crowniran(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fellow Engineers in the house. Can I be accessed based on my NYSC experience in Civil Engineering. I intend to start processing Aussie after my NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.