Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805056 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Experience4u(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Congratulations. I will like to connect to you.
maryannakwaugo:
Hello house,in case anyone needs details concerning the AIMS exam for Medical.Lab Sc, I will be more than willing to help. I just got my exam result,and I passed.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by timtimo: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Hello everyone, please has anyone gotten their assessment from Vetassess recently,how long did it? I have a birthday coming up very soon that will reduce my points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mamabigboy: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2019
maryannakwaugo:
Hello house,in case anyone needs details concerning the AIMS exam for Medical.Lab Sc, I will be more than willing to help. I just got my exam result,and I passed.
Congratulations to you.
I just sent my credentials and all to AIMS yesterday. I am waiting to hear from them after 8-10 weeks.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Experience4u(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
The CO said he is more of a pharmacist than
a pharmacy technician. So the guy needs a guide on how to get positive assessment for pharmacy technician.
ogbevireo:

What was the reason given for the negative assessment?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ridoh: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Hello House, I have a logged 489 VISA, CO contacted me yesterday for evidence of payment of my salary when employed at a company I am claiming a year from. I worked with this company between 2008 to 2010, I received by salary by hand, No pension, No payslip and Tax was not remmitted. I paid a three year Tax myself this year, any advice on what to do further?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mamabigboy: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Good day everyone.
I just sent my stuffs to AIMS for assessment. However, I have a little concern.
My former employment reference has finish date of feb 2018, while the current has a start date of jan 2018, the reason for this is because when I started job my current job in Jan, 2018, I was on secondment with my former employer(Hospital management board), but I was called back a couple of weeks to either resign or come back because they were experiencing shortage of personnel, I decided to resign anyway in Feb 2018 , this was the day they filled in my reference letter as finish date.
My question is this, will I be asked by AIMS to explain the reason for this discrepancy or what do I need to do?
I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Mamabigboy:
Good day everyone.
I just sent my stuffs to AIMS for assessment. However, I have a little concern.
My former employment reference has finish date of feb 2018, while the current has a start date of jan 2018, the reason for this is because when I started job my current job in Jan, 2018, I was on secondment with my former employer(Hospital management board), but I was called back a couple of weeks to either resign or come back because they were experiencing shortage of personnel, I decided to resign anyway in Feb 2018 , this was the day they filled in my reference letter as finish date.
My question is this, will I be asked by AIMS to explain the reason for this discrepancy or what do I need to do?
I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Support your application with a letter stating the above. Show evidence like the resignation letter, and if available the advise to resign even if it's an email.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nanoparticle: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Please what do one do when he receives his salary by hand with no pay slip and any evidence of tax payment
Pls I need response asap!!!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nanoparticle: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Any PHARMACIST in d house let's rub minds
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls whats the procedure for pharmacists?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lusco(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello am new here... Plz I have a Bsc in mass communication from a private university.
1yr+ customer care executive work experience and 8years Sales/Marketing Manager. Am interested in Migrating to Australia. Someone shud guide me plz. Tankssss
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hartson(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
nanoparticle:
Please what do one do when he receives his salary by hand with no pay slip and any evidence of tax payment
get a salary certificate from your employer.https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/142#76663649

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by btsnm(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Elders in the house please help. While filling the new EOI for 491, I came across this. My spouse is a general practitioner which is also available on the skills list as mine. However, she does not have skills assessment yet. Should I leave it blank altogether or answer that she has a nominated occupation but with no skills assessment from their Australian medical council? It's confusing please.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hartson(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
btsnm:
Elders in the house please help. While filling the new EOI for 491, I came across this. My spouse is a general practitioner which is also available on the skills list as mine. However, she does not have skills assessment yet. Should I leave it blank altogether or answer that she has a nominated occupation but with no skills assessment from their Australian medical council? It's confusing please.
Bros,I hope you know that there is a condition attached to 491 application.no application fee but must provide evidence of job offer.
As par your concern I have no clue.Seniors will direct you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mamabigboy: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Alphadoor:

Support your application with a letter stating the above. Show evidence like the resignation letter, and if available the advise to resign even if it's an email.
thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
timtimo:
Hello everyone, please has anyone gotten their assessment from Vetassess recently,how long did it? I have a birthday coming up very soon that will reduce my points.
Vetassess is 12-14 weeks. You should have done priority processing if you were going to lose points due to age
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
nanoparticle:
It's on a case by case basis. Which assessing body are you using?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
luvluvluv:
Pharmacy technician is d only way out. Then when you land, you can start your pharmacy qualification process
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
hartson:
get a salary certificate from your employer.https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/142#76663649

This is a Canadian thread link.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
btsnm:

It's okay as seen in the image. After submission, download the points and see if you were awarded points for the partner occupation. If yes, go back and change everything to No. If your weren't awarded any point, leave it as it is.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
hartson:
Bros,I hope you know that there is a condition attached to 491 application.no application fee but must provide evidence of job offer.
As par your concern I have no clue.Seniors will direct you.

Where did you get this wrong info that one must provide evidence of job offer? Can you provide the link?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
ridoh:
Hello House, I have a logged 489 VISA, CO contacted me yesterday for evidence of payment of my salary when employed at a company I am claiming a year from. I worked with this company between 2008 to 2010, I received by salary by hand, No pension, No payslip and Tax was not remmitted. I paid a three year Tax myself this year, any advice on what to do further?
Did you pay the tax for the year the CO is asking for evidence?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jany(f): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tee79:
Check the job description for ICT business analyst on anzsco. Also check the requirements for ACS. I am not familiar with ACS.

Thanks a great deal.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Tee79(f): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Get the company to do pay slip for you on their letter head and stamped, pay the tax for the one year and if get reference from the company stating you were paid cash.

ridoh:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bligs: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2019
tunlex01:

Where did you get this wrong info that one must provide evidence of job offer? Can you provide the link?
Each state with their own requirements for invitation, Victoria required you to have a job offer.
https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/491
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nanoparticle: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2019
tunlex01:

It's on a case by case basis. Which assessing body are you using?
APEC for pharmacist doh haven't started anything yet
Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nanoparticle: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Tee79:
Get the company to do pay slip for you on their letter head and stamped, pay the tax for the one year and if get reference from the company stating you were paid cash.

woo dis may as well be a good way out
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nanoparticle: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2019
luvluvluv:
the procedure is a hectic n capital intensive one but if d funds are available one can give it a shot..https://m.aussizzgroup.com/blog/career-as-a-registered-pharmacist-in-australia
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by lusen(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Points table for the new point system.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nanoparticle: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
lusen:
Points table for the new point system.
Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hartson(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2019
tunlex01:

This is a Canadian thread link.
Good morning Senior.
I sent it to him to view examples or maybe read about how people in same situation went about it and scale through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.