Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807104 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ihongba: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2020
readandwrite:
Hello, please I have a question,
My first degree(4 years) was from Covenant University a tier 2 uni and 2nd degree(2 years) from Unilag a tier 1 uni, VETASSESS has asked me to provide transcript for both universities, my question now is will I get the 15points for my Msc from a tier 1 uni?
Thanks.

Good morning,

Please when you are submitting your documents for assessment to vetasses did you upload your transcripts on their application websites or its just your school that will send the transcript to them.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2020
ihongba:

Good morning,

Please when you are submitting your documents for assessment to vetasses did you upload your transcripts on their application websites or its just your school that will send the transcript to them.

The instruction is clear on VETASSES website. Your school must send the transcript. If you upload, they will still wait for the official one before finalising your assessment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ihongba: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
bellong:

The instruction is clear on VETASSES website. Your school must send the transcript. If you upload, they will still wait for the official one before finalising your assessment.

Thank you bellong
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by olamide34(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=metrecube post=88855866]
Do you have any certificate in bricklaying?[/quote

Yes I have the one my boss gave me after graduation.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Azzyola: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
@bellong,
Thanks, my experience is post MSc.
I shall commence the assessment process after the lock-down.

bellong:
@Azzyola,

You are in the better position as the principal applicant. Geophysicist is a level 1 occupation, so you will need to add your MSc for the assessment to get a positive assessment. However, VETASSES may not approve any of your pre MSc experience.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Promzy12: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Do applicants still receive there assessment result this period of lock down?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bodacious1: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes. I received my review result on the third of this month.

Promzy12:
Do applicants still receive there assessment result this period of lock down?

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by omoluabiade: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Is it advisable to start the process (assessment and English exam) now or wait for another year to begin (June/July)? Mainly due to review of demanded occupation list.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by slimy205: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
What are the points Australia is calling for ITA now?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
I received my assessment result from VETASSESS on 24th April
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=omoluabiade post=88936627]Is it advisable to start the process (assessment and English exam) now or wait for another year to begin (June/July)? Mainly due to review of demanded occupation li
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by slimy205: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
ajayidebo:
Read carefully. Offshore applicants must have an offer of full time employment in the NT if the NT Migration list requires it. Key word "IF". They don't require job offer for all occupations.

How about the clause that say provide evidence of proof of funds. For about 35,000AUD
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Serex123: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
I’m about to do my accessment with TRA as a baker or pastry cook pls is there anyone on this platform that have accessed as a baker pls I need the person to enlighten me more and I also want to know the occupation that is less competitive between the two my visa option is visa 491 so I can get the 15 point for state . Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Promzy12: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
How many weeks did urs take
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Promzy12: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Avangard:
I received my assessment result from VETASSESS on 24th April
how many weeks did urs take
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Promzy12: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bodacious1:
Yes. I received my review result on the third of this month.

how many weeks did yours take
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Promzy12:
how many weeks did urs take
Approximately 15weeks

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bodacious1: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Less than four weeks with ACS.

Promzy12:
how many weeks did yours take

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by babajava(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Good humanitarian job going on here... Kudos to all.

My challenge :
I had a negative outcome from vetassess last Yr as Transport Company Manager, as I was currently a Fleet manager as at then.
Clearly, my job description didn't really correlate with the anzsco requirements (I tried being so clean),
But I've been promoted to a Senior Transport Manager (Acting capacity) & have also passed my certification exams (diploma & Advanced diploma) as a chartered member of chartered institute of logistics and transport.
Work experience - 5yrs
Qualification - BSc (assessed as associate degree)

My Question:
Will the diploma & Advanced diploma with CILT boost my chances? Or Should I just ignore it since I just acquired while on the job (tho it's related to my job)?

I'm submitting my application for assessment next week & since my new role is in line with the anzsco requirements, I've corrected that.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Teemez: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, kudos to all for the selfless contribution on this forum.

What are my chances, ielts exam should be immediately after this pandemic. Below is my profile:

1. Age 30yrs
2. B.Sc Business Admin 2014,
3. HND computer science 2019
4. Network Engineer since 2013 with CISCO CCNA and CCNP, before ND computer Science in 2014 as well. Note: I have already enrol for the B.Sc in Bus Admin before talking interest in computer
5. Work Exp. Net Eng. 2013 to 2016, 2016 till date I work as a Full Stack developer/programmer.
6. Spouse qualification B.Sc
7. Spouse discipline Educational Management 2016
8. Spouse work exp. As HM of our Nursery, Primary and Secondary School from 2016 date
9. Spouse Age 28yrs
Your kind feedback will be appreciated.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by babalolawale(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Teemez:
Good afternoon everyone, kudos to all for the selfless contribution on this forum.

What are my chances, ielts exam should be immediately after this pandemic. Below is my profile:

1. Age 30yrs
4. Network Engineer since 2013 with CISCO CCNA and CCNP, before ND computer Science in 2014 as well. Note: I have already enrol for the B.Sc in Bus Admin before talking interest in computer
5. Work Exp. Net Eng. 2013 to 2016, 2016 till date I work as a Full Stack developer/programmer.
8. Spouse work exp. As HM of our Nursery, Primary and Secondary School from 2016 date
9. Spouse Age 28yrs

For your spouse check Child Care Center Manager assessed by ACECQA. Her qualifications and experience will get a positive assessment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamatwiny(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
Bodacious1:
Less than four weeks with ACS.

Wonderful. So ACS is that fast? I thought they wrote it is 3 months processing time.
Beautiful.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sandysilver: 11:58pm On May 01, 2020
Hi everyone! I just got to know about this thread. Its been difficult trying to get into Canada. What are my chances for Australia

I have a B.sc, married and 6yrs work experience as an Admin officer. LWRS 8777.

Please i would appreciate a favourable response, i got confused reading from page 1
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2020
sandysilver:
Hi everyone! I just got to know about this thread. Its been difficult trying to get into Canada. What are my chances for Australia

I have a B.sc, married and 6yrs work experience as an Admin officer. LWRS 8777.

Please i would appreciate a favourable response, i got confused reading from page 1

Admin officer is not on Australia's occupation list. What's your spouse details?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dennyjuff: 1:11pm On May 02, 2020
Hello people thanks for the good work being done here... I’m just about to start my process for d Australian PR... points score is 70.. intend moving with my spouse and 2 kids ... Highest qualification is Bsc Mech Engineering with 9yrs work experience in relevant field .. please who knows what my chances are . Read something about pro rata occupations. Is it advisable to go ahead with assessment and all the other processess.. thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sandysilver: 8:34pm On May 02, 2020
Thanks for the response. We both have the same qualification.

tunlex01:

Admin officer is not on Australia's occupation list. What's your spouse details?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Teemez: 11:09pm On May 02, 2020
Any response please
Teemez:

1. Age 30yrs
9. Spouse Age 28yrs
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:00am On May 03, 2020
sandysilver:
Thanks for the response. We both have the same qualification.

Try out other countries then.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:03am On May 03, 2020
Teemez:
Any response please

Babalola has responded to you. You don't stand a chance due to your degrees but your spouse does.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2020
Dennyjuff:
Hello people thanks for the good work being done here... I’m just about to start my process for d Australian PR... points score is 70.. intend moving with my spouse and 2 kids ... Highest qualification is Bsc Mech Engineering with 9yrs work experience in relevant field .. please who knows what my chances are . Read something about pro rata occupations. Is it advisable to go ahead with assessment and all the other processess.. thank you
Mech Engr is a pro-rata occupation.
Check other occupations accessed by TRA like Fitter, however the choice is still yours to make.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamatwiny(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2020
tunlex01:

Babalola has responded to you. You don't stand a chance due to your degrees but your spouse does.

Please reconfirm this . He has CCNP and ACS accepts it but deducts from years of experience
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by NB1912: 2:01am On May 04, 2020
tunlex01: Babalola has responded to you. You don't stand a chance due to your degrees but your spouse does.

mamatwiny:

Please reconfirm this . He has CCNP and ACS accepts it but deducts from years of experience
If he uses his CCNP he will need 5 years of work experience if nominating Network engineer or 6 years if nominating Programmer. Please note that networking and programming are two different occupation. As he has got only 3years of networking experience and 4 years of programming experience, he is not eligible.

As advised by tunlex01 he has no chance, his wife is in a better position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.