Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (806997 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by CMC180: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
tunlex01:

I can’t say cos I don’t have your full profile.
Bsc Information Technology NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria)
Msc computer science (distant learning Staffordshire University) in view
Single
3 years experience
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by omounique: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2022
JAAN02:

Please I need your help and advice on how and which of the visa category we should apply for the SKILL ASSESSMENT and how to go about it.

Below is our profile:

MY WIFE:
Graduate: BSc Mass communication
Year of graduation : 2014
Nysc: 2015-2016

She has written the IELTS exam. Her score LSWR is 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7

MY SELF:

Course Bachelor in Engineering (Chemical Engineering), year of Graduation: 2012

6 months industrial Training: 2011

Nysc : 2013 - 2014

MSc (Gas refining and Petrochemical Engineering): 2014 - 2016

Profession: Process Engineer

Work experience: started work February 2018 as a Process Engineer.

I have written the IELTS exam. My score LSWR is 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7

You stand a better chance for skill assessment. EA is in charge of Engineers skills assessment. Search for EA assessment

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by omounique: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2022
nel4k:

I have but not for all. What if and visit my previous employers for proof of tax payment. Will it serve?

Good Idea
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Saynoomore:

Thanks a lot Tunlex01.

Your estimate helps a great deal. I guess one can get by and manage very conservatively with $3500. Not bad at all. Gracias!
For a family of 5, I’d say increase that budget. $2500 was my budget as a single person when I came in some years ago.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
CMC180:

Bsc Information Technology NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria)
Msc computer science (distant learning Staffordshire University) in view
Single
3 years experience
You will need to update the information.
Which year did you graduate for your first degree?
Which industry are you and what’s your job description like?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 5:04am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=JAAN02 post=114405613][/quote]

chief don't sleep on this profile o! on top of my head ,you have roughly 75 points(inclusive of 5 for spouse English and 15 for a 491 nomination).

get your skill assessment sorted out on time with EA. pay for fast track if you can especially if you intend applying for this 22-23 year that has not fully begun because of quota allocation. EA can be painfully slow (I paid Dec 22 ,2021 and got my result Mar 15,2022 though XMAS closure was a factor and had some back and forth with them)

I don't know how old your IETLS is but make it fast! this kind result no dey easy to get twice o...lol

All the best!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2022
tunlex01:

For a family of 5, I’d say increase that budget. $2500 was my budget as a single person when I came in some years ago.

Bros, if you know wetin exchange rate dey talk now! SMH.
Anyways, will try to raise it sha, but worse case scenario, we manage o! grin

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dydiggz: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello everyone.
trust this meets you well.
kindly help me out with this australia thing as its looking impossible in my head.
i have been hearing they do not allow family on a student visa so i would like to try the skilled worker path way.
i have lost track of the thread.
edakun.
i'm 29yrs old
bsc economics
married with 2 kids
i am just about to write ielts
i work as a credit analyst with a lending firm.
my husband was denied canadian visa 7 years ago so we are afraid of him being the primary applicant. kindly help me please. thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2022
tunlex01:

Did you call or email migrate@vetassess.com.au?

That's the only official email address they have. I am just reading about UK office for the first time from you.

Its more than two weeks since you dropped this email address, and I emailed them. However, they have yet to reply up till this moment. Na wah for these guys o!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adeoladele(m): 4:09am On Jul 29, 2022
After searching the whole nairaland I didn't see anyone that assessed as a teacher in Australia.
I am proud teacher for two years here in Australia and my assessment came out today.

I posted this to encourage someone and because it was very difficult to get anyone that has passed through the process before

I never give up,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
adeoladele:
After searching the whole nairaland I didn't see anyone that assessed as a teacher in Australia.
I am proud teacher for two years here in Australia and my assessment came out today.

I posted this to encourage someone and because it was very difficult to get anyone that has passed through the process before

I never give up,

Congratulations to you!
And thank you for your resilience.
which state/territory are you currently teaching in Australia?
Was your Pgde before your teaching experience? I guess you also have some experience in Nigeria
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Thementors27: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
adeoladele:

I never give up,

Please I am also a teacher with a BSC in Early Childhood Education from the University of Lagos..Do I stand a chance as I really want to start the journey soonest.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Sweetvie: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2022
Guys do know how my sister can relocate to Aussie from cyprus... She is studying nursing
She want to know so she can start the process early. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by olajidela(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
judisco2019:
I have recieved my assessment outcome as Electrical engineering technician with 8 years. My IELTS is 6.0. What do I do next please?
Please when did you apply?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
olajidela:

congrats...go to skillselect and open an EOI.this will calculate the total point you can claim with evidence already available in case you are picked from the pool
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adeoladele(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2022
tunlex01:

Congratulations to you!
And thank you for your resilience.
which state/territory are you currently teaching in Australia?
Was your Pgde before your teaching experience? I guess you also have some experience in Nigeria

Your experience does not matter, they only assess education and supervised teaching practice. Yes I have teaching experience in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adeoladele(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Thementors27:

Please I am also a teacher with a BSC in Early Childhood Education from the University of Lagos..Do I stand a chance as I really want to start the journey soonest.

Yes go for assessment
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by judisco2019: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2022
olajidela:

. This year. Got mine within 2 months
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chiomzyb(f): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]please how do I go above it this as I have been teaching here in Nigeria for 8years in an international school
adeoladele:

I never give up,
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chiomzyb(f): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Hello I am a graduate of Economics from Enugu state university of science and technology Enugu. B.sc Economics. I also hold a post graduate diploma in education from NOUN. I have been teaching Economics and Business studies and a sprinkle of mathematics for 8 years now . .
I have atleast 5 years payslip, tax payment and also pension payment .
Please how do I go about it and is there any prospect for me.
tunlex01:

It’s a bit difficult as chemistry is a secondary education course and not for a primary school.
To indicate the ages, you will have to provide your teaching practice documents or letter from your university indicating where you had your teaching practice.

You can also email AITSL to confirm just to double sure before committing to the process
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
chiomzyb:
[color=#990000][/color]Hello I am a graduate of Economics from Enugu state university of science and technology Enugu. B.sc Economics. I also hold a post graduate diploma in education from NOUN. I have been teaching Economics and Business studies and a sprinkle of mathematics for 8 years now . .
I have atleast 5 years payslip, tax payment and also pension payment .
Please how do I go about it and is there any prospect for me.
You have to visit AITSL website to review their requirements for assessment.
The first one is having high scores in IELTS academic. Check the scores required first, pass the exam then prepare for assessment
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Kcame406: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Hello everyone please I want to send my brother’s international drivers license to him in Australia, is anyone traveling down to Aussie that can assist me to deliver it I will pay, or is there any company that can be recommended for me? DHL and UPS seems very expensive.
Thanks, I will be anticipating any reply to this request of mine.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by HolySteph(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sadly, there are more applicants than testimonies.

How hopeful is this for?

Please try to share your testimonies if you've been invited, atleast for the hopeful ones here. Please.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kcame406:
Hello everyone please I want to send my brother’s international drivers license to him in Australia, is anyone traveling down to Aussie that can assist me to deliver it I will pay, or is there any company that can be recommended for me? DHL and UPS seems very expensive.
Thanks, I will be anticipating any reply to this request of mine.
Try using NIPOST if those other two options are expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2022
HolySteph:
Sadly, there are more applicants than testimonies.

How hopeful is this for?

Please try to share your testimonies if you've been invited, atleast for the hopeful ones here. Please.

There are a lot of testimonies on other platforms. Also, it has slowed down a bit since the beginning of d financial year
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DeeFlask(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
piusford:
Congratulations@ Alphadoor and others.

More good news here.

@Phunter, it shall end in praise.
Hello sir please I’m planning on studying in Charles Darwin university I want to ask a few questions
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2022
It appears NSW Subclass 491 is not open to applicants at this time? undecided
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2022
@tunlex01,

Pls what does this screenshot mean for Queensland 491. Does it mean that an applicant must be residing in these zipcode areas to be eligible to apply for Subclass 491? i.e. It's not open to offshore applicants?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Saynoomore: 12:55am On Aug 08, 2022
This document is nebulous. Pls @Tunlex01 kindly explain grin

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Masterito(m): 1:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Please how did you and your wife prepare for Ielts and score high? I am asking for a relative who has written 4times.
JAAN02:

Please I need your help and advice on how and which of the visa category we should apply for the SKILL ASSESSMENT and how to go about it.

Below is our profile:

MY WIFE:
Graduate: BSc Mass communication
Year of graduation : 2014
Nysc: 2015-2016

She has written the IELTS exam. Her score LSWR is 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7

MY SELF:

Course Bachelor in Engineering (Chemical Engineering), year of Graduation: 2012

6 months industrial Training: 2011

Nysc : 2013 - 2014

MSc (Gas refining and Petrochemical Engineering): 2014 - 2016

Profession: Process Engineer

Work experience: started work February 2018 as a Process Engineer.

I have written the IELTS exam. My score LSWR is 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by SupoBien(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
I've been wanting to assess as a teacher but the English requirement is high. Did you write the IELTS in Australia or Nigeria? How were you able to ace such high score? Kindly share you email address please.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adeoladele(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2022
For people asking me how I had high score in Ielts I used this site
https://ieltsonlinetests.com
Note: I wrote it seven times before I came across this site plus previous experience.

adeoladele:

I never give up,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.