Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805870 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Omoefe1994: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello All,

Please I would like to make a few clarifications as I prepare our documents for 489 visa lodgement.

1) Please do we need to notorise all the documents we wanted to submit before uploading on our immiaccount.

2) I read a few weeks ago that there is no more front loading of medicals for 489. This I also saw their website where 489 & 190 were not part of the visas listed that you can generate a HAP ID and doing your medicals before submitting your visa application.

3) I will like to confirm if Austransaction can also be used for our visa payment. Will I be transferring naira to them and how will they transfer the AUD equivalent.

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Omoefe1994:
Hello All,

Please I would like to make a few clarifications as I prepare our documents for 489 visa lodgement.

1) Please do we need to notorise all the documents we wanted to submit before uploading on our immiaccount.
coloured copy is fine

2) I read a few weeks ago that there is no more front loading of medicals for 489. This I also saw their website where 489 & 190 were not part of the visas listed that you can generate a HAP ID and doing your medicals before submitting your visa application.
No idea

3) I will like to confirm if Austransaction can also be used for our visa payment. Will I be transferring naira to them and how will they transfer the AUD equivalent.
Yes they can be used for Visa payment.
your naira account will be debited while they credit the Aussie account on your behalf.

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2018
luvluvluv:

Search @spiroxy.
Hmmm. They have increased it o, they told me 60k
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Omoefe1994: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Wapu, thanks for your response.

[quote author=wapu post=71964902][/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by seemesawlah: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello, good morning. Please I have a few questions about employment when appying for a visa.

1. If I'm employed by a company but I'm not claiming points for that employment, do I still need to include details of the employment in my application?
2. If I'm including details of the employment, would I need to provide more documents, other than an employment reference? given that I am not claiming points for the employment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2018
seemesawlah:
Hello, good morning. Please I have a few questions about employment when appying for a visa.

1. If I'm employed by a company but I'm not claiming points for that employment, do I still need to include details of the employment in my application?
2. If I'm including details of the employment, would I need to provide more documents, other than an employment reference? given that I am not claiming points for the employment.

You will include details and tick not relevant box in the EOI. You don't have to provide any documents about the employment.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by seemesawlah: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2018
bellong:

You will include details and tick not relevant box in the EOI. You don't have to provide any documents about the employment.

Thank you. I mean when responding to an ITA, what you stated above still applies?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2018
seemesawlah:

Thank you. I mean when responding to an ITA, what you stated above still applies?

Yes
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by seemesawlah: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2018
bellong:

Yes

Alright, thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by TheBeat: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by momamorgz(f): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Casumugha:
Please who has gotten ITA for Tasmania with engineering technologist, I need some assistance �

Congrats, we are still trying to put in our EOI for Tasmania.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jukeblam(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2018
TheBeat:
Mechanical engineering. 31. Single. Six years experience. IELTS R8.5 W7 L6 S8

kindly advise me on the fastest route to follow and the visa class. Really do not want to retake this IELTS. I have taken it twice but no improvement on the listening band undecided

Take PTE-A then. Claiming 20 points from English sure goes a long way- especially in this era of 'higher points required for ITA'.

Best bet is 189 visa- not necessarily the fastest though.

Jayooh, Alphadoor,
Congratulations on your grants! Sweet news! (Never too late to congratulate smiley )

4 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by momamorgz(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Please how do I write my letter of settlement to Tasmania. I am a software Engineer.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by suurutu: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Omoefe1994:
Hello All,

2) I read a few weeks ago that there is no more front loading of medicals for 489. This I also saw their website where 489 & 190 were not part of the visas listed that you can generate a HAP ID and doing your medicals before submitting your visa application.Yes, but you will be able to generate the HAP ID immediately you pay and submit your application

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dikachi12: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Plz can anybody help me with a prototype.. Of Lagos state Tax certificate. I want to see to compare mine.. I hav 2 Types...plz I need una help ooo... My email is youngkachi87@gmail.com
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Omoefe1994: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Suurutu, thanks for the response on the HAP ID. I will keep that in view.

[quote author=suurutu post=72009253][/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by suurutu: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Dikachi12:
Plz can anybody help me with a prototype.. Of Lagos state Tax certificate. I want to see to compare mine.. I hav 2 Types...plz I need una help ooo... My email is youngkachi87@gmail.com

Lagos tax certificate are easily verifiable online and some, if not all, would be verified by the assessing bodies/DHA. Be sure you get the genuine one from the tax office.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pedi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Michaelamo:

Assessing a skill level 1 or 2 occupation does not in any way add or remove points. All you need is a positive skill assessment. If you went to any of our federal or state university with a 5 years course then you don't have to bother about associate degree, it would be equivalent to AQF Bachelors. So the difference really in the two degree is basically the time taken to undergo it. Don't just bother about that.

Bro pls help me out am applying for chemistry technician,which accessing body will i contack i have three years of experience
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pedi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Omoefe1994:
Thank you very much for your response and suggestion.

Really appreciated.

Bro pls help out which accessing body do i need to contact am applying for chemistry technician.
Have three years experience. Study chemistry am 26 years of aged
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
jukeblam:

Take PTE-A then. Claiming 20 points from English sure goes a long way- especially in this era of 'higher points required for ITA'.

Best bet is 189 visa- not necessarily the fastest though.

Jayooh, Alphadoor,
Congratulations on your grants! Sweet news! (Never too late to congratulate smiley )

Thanks fam. Been a while
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys! Who are those already in Australia, I mean those who came in through this skilled migration pattern. How is life in Australia? What are the step by step process one has to follow upon landing.

Also, I wish to know, can one go there and decide to follow another career path different from that which u were assessed for during ur application process.

Finally, what is the most lucrative profession in Australia? One which u don't need to encounter much challenge in getting a job. I need all these details . Anyone who can help should pls do. Thank u
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
Hi guys! Who are those already in Australia, I mean those who came in through this skilled migration pattern. How is life in Australia? What are the step by step process one has to follow upon landing.

Also, I wish to know, can one go there and decide to follow another career path different from that which u were assessed for during ur application process.

Finally, what is the most lucrative profession in Australia? One which u don't need to encounter much challenge in getting a job. I need all these details . Anyone who can help should pls do. Thank u

https://www.nairaland.com/4107449/living-australia-life-australian-immigrant

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tomifizi: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good evening house, please I’m also seeking clarification for someone to show me how the tax certificate looks like. What exactly is the form called . What I got, I’m doubting it, because it doesn’t reflect the number of year. Please can someone who has gotten it before, explain better in this? I will indeed be grateful. Thanks
suurutu:

Lagos tax certificate are easily verifiable online and some, if not all, would be verified by the assessing bodies/DHA. Be sure you get the genuine one from the tax office.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alore: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Aub430:
Guys ITA don drop for 489 visa.

At the moment, due to maintenance, I'm unable to log on to skillsselect to see what document is required. However I was just wondering what extra thing do I need to include in my application to ensure a direct grant??

Thanks

Congrats Aub430. Please did you get the 489 ITA with 65 score? If you don't mind; pls which profession did you nominate?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dikachi12: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bro please can u share a prototype with me?.. I want to be sure so as not to make a mistake.. My email is youngkachi87@gmail.com
suurutu:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by spyroxy1(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2018
BKings:
Hmmm. They have increased it o, they told me 60k

shocked shocked Who are the 'they' ? Is it one of the centers?
60k is on the high side o.

Those centers can extort sha.

I am spyroxy1....
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
spyroxy1:

shocked shocked Who are the 'they' ? Is it one of the centers?
60k is on the high side o.

Those centers can extort sha.

I am spyroxy1....
Surulere centre. Online is just 46k, but they said you must pay through their centres as online is no longer working
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tomifizi: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello guys, please I’m still on this tax certificate issue. Pls who has gotten one from Lagos state before? I got one, but it looks like a receipt. Can someone pls help me out to be sure I’m with the right document. Pls I need ur advice. Thanks
tomifizi:
Good evening house, please I’m also seeking clarification for someone to show me how the tax certificate looks like. What exactly is the form called . What I got, I’m doubting it, because it doesn’t reflect the number of year. Please can someone who has gotten it before, explain better in this? I will indeed be grateful. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
BKings:
Surulere centre. Online is just 46k, but they said you must pay through their centres as online is no longer working

Online still works. I have paid with my USD card several times this month.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
tunlex01:

Online still works. I have paid with my USD card several times this month.
I think he meant after paying online will he be allowed to take the test at any location of his choice
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nikkyadet: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone...

Please is there anybody here who has successfully assessed with AITSL as an educationist from a tier 2 university.

Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by fatima04: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
nikkyadet:
Hello everyone...

Please is there anybody here who has successfully assessed with AITSL as an educationist from a tier 2 university.

Thank you.

If you have a B.Ed with a duration of 4 years and also did teaching practice during your course of study, I believe you should be fine according to the AITSL guideline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.