Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (6774 Views)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / Mention A Nairalander That You Know To Be Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
chenzen:
kudos to everyone with a moniker on this forum... kudos as well to the Moderators as well as the pioneers of the Nairaland blueprint . This forum has been around for some time and it has served so far as a major source of prompt news updates in general which cuts across the likes of

Politics , Crime, Romance,
Jobs/Vacancies , Career, Business, Investment ,
NYSC , Education , Autos, Car Talk, Properties ,
Health, Travel , Family, Culture , Religion , Food,
Diaries, Nairaland Ads , Pets, Agriculture
Entertainment: Jokes Etc , TV/Movies , Music/Radio e. t. c
personally l think there has been a good number of
persons who have created life changing post & Threads of which l ve tapped so much knowledge from.
The likes of ilegendd; Ubunja; TheUpsetgirl; Safiaa; Beke2020; lefulefu; Pryme; AmazonTopaz; Grayjoy... and others

I M SAYING THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
aaronson:
Use to be Ymodulus but no longer active or maybe under a new undercover moniker.

the guy dey make money o.
young millionaire
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Neyoor:

Yes! I'm fine miss.. It's being a while
...It's been...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...It's been...

Thanks!
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Kyllahmc(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
only one word.... EXPLORERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
No doubt, EXPLORERS is top on the list.
There are also lots of others but any list without EXPLORERS isn't about the NairalandNation Best Threads.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Baldg: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Explorers, Royalblak007 ; These guys have been amazing, special breeds that make Nairaland worth visiting.

amicable09, i am a silent follower of her posts(more like pointers to note as i will soon be starting in that industry). This will be the first time i will reveal that.

gazzuzz; Inshort, what doesn't he know about autos.

Najwal, Nextstep , Rabbidoracle, ; Investment gurus

spyder880; His moniker tells a lot. Crafty builder, elegant finisher and a dogged workman.

Cloud9usher; Always puts his words succinctly, never amiss in writing. There's always a new word to pick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by amicable09(f): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Baldg:
Explorers, Royalblak007 ; These guys have been amazing, special breeds that makes Nairaland worth visiting.

amicable09, i am a silent follower of her posts(more like pointers to note as i will soon be starting in that industry). This will be the first time i will reveal that.

Cloud9usher; Always puts his words succinctly, never amiss in writing. There's always a new word to pick.
Oh wow!
Thanks.

My first time hearing this. It will be a pleasure reading more from you when you commence.

Success wishes as you join us in the ONLY industry where integrity sells and trust is never compromised.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Baldg: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
amicable09:

Oh wow!
Thanks.

My first time hearing this. It will be a pleasure reading more from you when you commence.

Success wishes as you join us in the ONLY industry where integrity sells and trust is never compromised.
Its a deserved compliment. Would have loved to, but can i keep a diary?. I doubt.

True. I'm optimistic.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by mavinjay1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe is a legend ohh!!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by stubbornman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
EXPLORERS and others
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by amicable09(f): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Baldg:

Its a deserved compliment. Would have loved to, but can i keep a diary?. I doubt.

True. I'm optimistic.

Lol. Not easy though but not impossible as well. By reading more from you, I'm hoping I'll see your comments more often in this forum.

Let me do a little looking around to know if I can guess the particular FI you'll be joining soon.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Joseph1013,frathermathy,johnnydon22

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by DonroxyII: 12:14am On May 01, 2018
Venzal
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by spyder880(m): 6:07am On May 01, 2018
Baldg:
Explorers, Royalblak007 ; These guys have been amazing, special breeds that make Nairaland worth visiting.

gazzuzz; Inshort, what doesn't he know about autos.

spyder880; His moniker tells a lot. Crafty builder, elegant finisher and a dogged workman.

You just put a smile on my face, you made my morning brighter. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by melody91: 8:27am On May 01, 2018
1,Jonaifemi 2,Jonaifemi 3,jonaifemi...

nothing beats those phussy fucking and boobs grabbing stories.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Kingsley10000: 8:56am On May 01, 2018
nwamaikpe and toyne2much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Baldg: 10:24am On May 01, 2018
amicable09:

Lol. Not easy though but not impossible as well. By reading more from you, I'm hoping I'll see your comments more often in this forum.

Let me do a little looking around to know if I can guess the particular FI you'll be joining soon.

I'll try.

Well, its hard to miss. But i'm very discreet.

Productive day @ work?
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by MiaB(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2018
Definitely royalblak007 and explorers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by amicable09(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2018
Baldg:

I'll try.

Well, its hard to miss. But i'm very discreet.

Productive day @ work?
I see!

Still prepping for work. It's May Day after all, I'm taking my time. Happy new month.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by superjaks(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2018
EXPLORERS( this guy is a wizard)

( I've missed his educative posts oo)

AUTOJOSH( auto tech boss)

SEUN( I'm just endeared to his approach to life at general)

And others
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Baldg: 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
amicable09:

I see!

Still prepping for work. It's May Day after all, I'm taking my time. Happy new month.
Thank you. Hope you were at the stadium/park/ground to march cheesy *This is a tease*
7 more months to the end of 2018.

Note to self;We're derailing. Till when next our paths cross.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by bejeria101(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
EagleScribes:
Explorers is the trending name on Nairaland.

A great example of how to touch lives through consistent education

I am also a big fan of Gazzuzz. I hope to meet him in person some day
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 01, 2018
only one person chosed tosyne2much, is he losin steam on nairaland,ds guy also impacted positively,bt steadily he was getting so predictable,mr 10..
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Meklex(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2018
Only one person, Venzal. He made me a million.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
aro1:
only one person chosed tosyne2much, is he losin steam on nairaland,ds guy also impacted positively,bt steadily he was getting so predictable,mr 10..
Thank you very much bro cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 01, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wuminity.....Taught me how to calculate and know my Gf's safe and unsafe period to avoid rough play and stories that touch grin grin

NwaAmaikpe......I bless the day I met you here....He has taught me how to accept the truth however bitter and unbearable..And he is still teaching more

Explorers.......This man sometimes makes me feel like I'm in Abroad considering the way he sends home pix of happenings overseas to me even when I'm in my Ghetto crib......Bro has made impact in me.....Salute
Teach me that safe and unsafe period thingy pls
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Emilokoiyawon: 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
AkinPhysicist
Omenka
GodIsBiafran
Explorer
NwaAmaikpe

In that order
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Treasure17(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
Explorer, royalblak007,tosyne2much and Uyii for his acute sufficient in common sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by AyamStarch: 11:27pm On May 01, 2018
iLegend, Ubunja
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Wuminity(f): 12:45am On May 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wuminity.....Taught me how to calculate and know my Gf's safe and unsafe period to avoid rough play and stories that touch grin grin

NwaAmaikpe......I bless the day I met you here....He has taught me how to accept the truth however bitter and unbearable..And he is still teaching more

Explorers.......This man sometimes makes me feel like I'm in Abroad considering the way he sends home pix of happenings overseas to me even when I'm in my Ghetto crib......Bro has made impact in me.....Salute

Lol.......
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Saintly01(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2018
Explorers all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? / / If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.