Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (6754 Views)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / Mention A Nairalander That You Know To Be Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
mayoor15:
Like seriously.... Can't believe it sha.... Anyways, thanks
Yea,u welcome
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by CircleOfWilis: 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by OKUCHI11(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
MissJoy29:
1) Royalblak007. I love his/her threads. It takes number one on my list. There was a thread about one very expensive cake. The way the thread gave detailed details about the cake eh. Another one was about things that look alike that are easily confused. The thread gave the differences between them and some are so small you'd almost never spot it.

2) Explorers. He makes my love for Aeroplanes and massive structures come alive. I remember the thread about Symphony of the seas that still give me goose bumps till this day. I showed my students and they were so awed. They were busy asking me unimaginable questions. Lol.

3)Toks2008. I suspect he's a relationship expert. He's almost always on point. He sounds like a Christian too.

4) Autojosh. Just got to know him recently. So don't know much about him.
hahHaha...I also showed it to my students..
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by danduj(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 19, 2018
Explorer
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Dasherz(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2018
happy for u.... smiley
danduj:
Just read it too and I'm inspired
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by MissJoy29(f): 6:07pm On May 19, 2018
OKUCHI11:
hahHaha...I also showed it to my students..
Really? How nice!
They were awed as well I guess.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by OKUCHI11(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2018
MissJoy29:
Really? How nice! They were awed as well I guess.
yes they were....

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 12:47pm On May 20, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
KanwuliaExtra:

Seriously? shocked shocked shocked

Hope not in a traumatic way sha! wink

Thanks for the mention. kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by CircleOfWilis: 1:46pm On May 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Seriously? shocked shocked shocked

Hope not in a traumatic way sha! wink

Thanks for the mention. kiss
noo, in a good way..ur advice though comes with sarcasm always has its lesson.....
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by KanwuliaExtra: 2:10pm On May 20, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
noo, in a good way..ur advice though comes with sarcasm always has its lesson.....

Amen! kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by myke92(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2018
That particular impact from a moniker that led to eventual streams of income... VENZAL

Knowledge continuos... EXPLORERS

autos boss... GAZZUZZ
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by hopefulLandlord: 10:31am On May 26, 2018
CooldudeX1:
Billionyaire and Ifen.es: These guys have taught me a lot about life and spirituality. Thanks to them am enlighten.
Jar.us: Career expert, i've learnt a lot from his post.
Salam.rushdie and Plaet.on: I love the way these guys terrorize nairaland resident zombies with facts and figures. Hopefu.llandlord, Frank and Hard.mirror: I love these guys for their intelligence logical reasoning. Not forgetting Yuz.edo, Truckp.usher, Zoha.rariel etc

I'm honoured Sir
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2018
Explorers:

Thanks bro, thanks everyone
you are the James Cameron of nairaland
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Safiaa:
even what sorry?
Safiaa longest time, I missed you.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Waffarianman(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Explorers, has been dishing out informative and educating threads

True talk bro. Explorer is the real G on NL

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by barallanee(f): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2018
BARALLANEE
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by monerozi5590: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Tonyebarcanista. This dude is super super intelligent. He's got wit.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by nowpresence(f): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...It's been...
I thought it is, goes with being while have/has goes with been
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Officialkplus(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ymodulus , Sirambassador & i won't forget Waleabimbola

One-day someone will write my name here too cool

Till then...I'm working my ass all the way to the top
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Sirambassador(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Officialkplus:
Ymodulus , Sirambassador & i won't forget Waleabimbola

One-day someone will write my name here too cool

Till then...I'm working my ass all the way to the top

cool Thank you sir.... you are welcome

The sky is wide enough for all birds......
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by LincolnLynn(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ubunja my man...God bless you for being such an awesome influence.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
mablie:
Sagamite
Ubunja
FX
Votukpa
MenGoingTheirWay

I salute!
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Kudducini(m): 2:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Truthman2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Place To Propose? / When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You / Public Sex Is Legal In Amsterdam And Copenhagen Parks, But Will You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.