Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread (6758 Views)

The Most Insulted Nairalander That Doesn't Give A F*ck / The Most Insulted Nairalander That Never Quits / Mention A Nairalander That You Know To Be Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Neyoor:
Jarus

Explorer

TonyeBarcnista

Myrtle

And some female folks i won't like to mention so their heads would start swelling
Thanks my brother...

But it's Tonyebarcanista (it's not that long)
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:24am On Apr 30, 2018
For me, I appreciate every single Nairalander including "haters".

Each time I see someone hate on me and spill malicious things, I usually thank God for the progress I've made especially in 2018. Haters only hate when one is progressing, nobody hate or envy on failures. Nobody even waste time talking about them.

I appreciate sincere critics for putting me on my toes (critics aren't haters), they always remind me that there are flaws to fix. God Bless You Guys!

I appreciate those that have always shown care, followers, fans and all... They always give me every reason to remain on Nairaland to contribute my quota to the advancement of Nigeria's political environment for the good of all. You guys are the real M.V.Ps.

God bless the founder Seun, superoderators Lalasticlala, Dominique and Mynd44, Moderators Fynestboi and others for their support contributions to my advancement and enlightenment of people on this great forum.

Nairaland is great with great people... Forever family!!

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2018
ThetrueApostle, any thread by this nigga, is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by EricSmallz(m): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Hungerbad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Explorers, Royalblak007 and AutoJoshNg....
Nwamaikpe though....the unserious clown.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Roh50(f): 5:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Explorers, thanks for always enlightening us

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by ohluwanome(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Debbie job/vacancies section

Explorers

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2018
EXPLORERS is the reason I come on NL. Much respect boss.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Explorers(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2018
fadario:
EXPLORERS is the reason I come on NL. Much respect boss.

Thanks bro, thanks everyone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by lereinter(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2018
explorer for president
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2018
EXPLORER EXPLORER EXPLORER EXPLORER EXPLORER
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by biacan(f): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Thegeneralqueen she thought me how to be strong and put my goals first.......Thank you sis kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by phemmyfour: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Remove upsetgirl from your list. She's aggressive and always fighting everybody
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by EagleScribes: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Explorers is the trending name on Nairaland.

A great example of how to touch lives through consistent education

I am also a big fan of Gazzuzz. I hope to meet him in person some day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Onyi42(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Definitely explorers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2018
That would definitely be

Explorer

Autojosh

JarusHub

There are few more I cant recall for now

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by magabounce(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Has to be unequivocally said... Explorers
Prolly because we have something in common.. Quest for knowledge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Explorer is a genius

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
These guys make my list:

1. Lefulefu - wisdom
2. Donstan18 - always fun to read his comments. Never a dull moment
3. Greiboy - his intelligence shows in his posts
4. Uduj - always give very sensible contributions to posts

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2018
phemmyfour:
Remove upsetgirl from your list. She's aggressive and always fighting everybody
different strokes for different folk... l think he/she z cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Thalamus: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Ubunja. Gazzuzz. Autojosh. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by phemmyfour: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
chenzen:
different strokes for different folk... l think he/she z cool
You don't even know her gender. That's why you shouldn't take her serious
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Dasherz(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2018
You're welcome
BiafranBushBoy:

Which thread Ma'am?

Thanks so much for acknowledging my contribution on this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/4438169/top-skills-created-most-millionaires
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by moscobabs(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Sauchez01

Gazzuzz

Explorers

Jarus

Fados4sure

and Royalblak007

these guys are brothers they have helped me in one way or the other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Am still thinking.....
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by BiafranBushBoy: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Dasherz:
You're welcome

https://www.nairaland.com/4438169/top-skills-created-most-millionaires

Thanks so much for your response.

Do have a wonderful and fruitful week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Wuminity.....Taught me how to calculate and know my Gf's safe and unsafe period to avoid rough play and stories that touch grin grin

NwaAmaikpe......I bless the day I met you here....He has taught me how to accept the truth however bitter and unbearable..And he is still teaching more

Explorers.......This man sometimes makes me feel like I'm in Abroad considering the way he sends home pix of happenings overseas to me even when I'm in my Ghetto crib......Bro has made impact in me.....Salute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by BLESSMME: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
HungerBad .......still grateful, Thanks a lot

Hofrauhaus .......Thanks a lot
NwaAmikpe ....... Your sarcasm is just something else, dou you need to tone downs the insults.
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
moscobabs:
Sauchez01

Gazzuzz

Explorers

Jarus

Fados4sure

and Royalblak007

these guys are brothers they have helped me in one way or the other

Thanks boss
Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by stylochime: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Explorers and Royalblack007. Constantly dropping informative and educative articles.

Queensuccubus, i find her very hilarious.

Smellymouth, no dull moment with this bros.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread by Explorers(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
Wuminity.....Taught me how to calculate and know my Gf's safe and unsafe period to avoid rough play and stories that touch grin grin

NwaAmaikpe......I bless the day I met you here....He has taught me how to accept the truth however bitter and unbearable..And he is still teaching more

Explorers.......This man sometimes makes me feel like I'm in Abroad considering the way he sends home pix of happenings overseas to me even when I'm in my Ghetto crib......Bro has made impact in me.....Salute

Lol....This really gat me.

Bro we gather dey here o, i never get visa wey go carru me commot naija o.

Really appreciate it bro, thank bro, thanks everyone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Do Not Agree With My Relationship With A Jamaican Woman / Biggest Text Fails You Will Ever Read / Do Girls Keep Just One Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.