Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tales Of Abigail - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of Abigail (68456 Views)

Tales Of An ASHEWO (18+) / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

Nawa o. Diaris God o.
Enjoy....
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2018
labelle123:
chai see construction following bumper to bumper
Thanks dearie.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2018
aprilwise:
the story has a lot of twist. I was thinking Andrew was the killer of John. thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us.
You're welcome..
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
Chivera018
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2018
Thanks for the update Harry. I won't be surprise if segun or Harry stole the gold grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 13, 2018
U dat nearly made me shout wen u said that the next update is Monday.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
Thanks for the update. Nice piece of work. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by izaray(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2018
Wow..thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by daviesblaze(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
Wait, e don finish so shocked shocked
Harrystories no try me o undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by ebonyfaf(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2018
This story is full of intrigues. You burst my head guy, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Babyurgly1(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2018
U deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
chivera018:
Thanks for the update Harry. I won't be surprise if segun or Harry stole the gold grin grin
grin grin Segun only met John once when John came to drop Abigail home in his car. He didn't know anything about him. And that happened in the first series. smiley

As for me, grin I only heard about the gold but I nuh see am for face o grin It wasn't me grin

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Thanks for the update. Nice piece of work. Keep it up.
Thank you sir...God bless you.

Thanks for reading... smiley
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2018
ebonyfaf:
This story is full of intrigues. You burst my head guy, keep it up
smiley Thanks dearie... I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2018
daviesblaze:
Wait, e don finish so shocked shocked
Harrystories no try me o undecided undecided
grin grin That's the end of the story.....

Thanks for reading.

Cheers!
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2018
Babyurgly1:
U deserve an award.
smiley Thanks for the blesses... God bless you.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Donyai: 7:40am On May 15, 2018
So where is the gold??

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by mikelife15(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2018
Mr harry this story will not be complete without us knowning who stole the GOLD n what later happen to jessica, james, andrew, segun n abigail's best friend. Pls update us as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by yusuf2(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2018
harrystories:
(c)Harry Enomamien...2018

Jessica woke up in a darkroom and tried to pulled herself up and realised her hand had been tied to the other. Not only her hands, her legs were also tied with a strong wire. She wriggle like a worm on a hook, searching for weakness in the links, a gap that would allow her to slip her bonds. She remain still as the door was slowly opened.

James walked in with spenky and put on the light. He stared at Jessica with cold eyes before walking toward her. He pulled her head up with her hair, looking straight in her eyes. "Where is the gold you took after killing my brother?"

Jessica coughed. "I...I.."

"Speak up," James yelled.

"I will explain." Her voice was very weak.

James released her while Jessica raised her head in pain from the floor. Her mouth was too heavy to open.

"Now talk."

Jessica sob some few sob before opening her mouth to speak. "I lost it."

"What?"

"It was stolen from my apartment two days after John was murdered." Jessica managed to speak.

"Don't lie to me." James yelled and kicked her. "If you don't tell me where the gold is, I'm going to kill you, right here, right now."

Jessica struggled in pain. "Please do it."

With annoyance, James hit her face with the back of his hand. "Tell me where the hell you kept my gold?"

She struggled but remained silent. All she wanted was to die. What would be of her if she was handed over to the police? Things would be very ugly. She can't stand the shame and she was wishing to die right there. "Please kill me."

James went down and held her neck tight. "Fine, if that is what you want, your death will be a horrible one because I'm going to cut your body into pieces. But before then, tell where you've kept the gold."

Jessica remained silent.

James stared at Spenky who had been staring silently. "Get me my gun."

Spenky replied with a nod and walked out of the room.

James paced the room silently. If what Jessica had said is true, then he would have no choice but to kill her. He was sad for losing the gold, and blamed his late brother for everything.

He stared at Jessica. "I'm going kill everybody if you refused to produce the gold. All your family would pay for it with there lives. Your kids, your hubby, everyone will die."

Jessica didn't reply. She remained on the floor with her eyes closed. If only she wasn't tired, she would have killed herself. Truly, the gold was stolen from her. Who and how was something she didn't understand.

A police vehicle pulled to a stop at the front James duplex and another white Honda SUV stopped behind it. Four armed police men hurried out of the vehicle while Andrew and Lola got out of the Honda car.

"This way." Andrew lead the police men toward the gate and knocked.

The gate was opened by a tall muscular man, staring at the police men with a frown. Before he could open his mouth to speak, the police men pushed him out of the way and they all walked into the compound.

"Hurry," Abigail's lead the way toward the front door.

Before they could get to the door, it was opened and Spenky walked out of the house staring with his eyes narrowed.

"Where is James?" Andrew asked.

"James?" Spenky said. "What..."

Before he could finished his words, the policemen walked passed him into the house while Andrew and Abigail quickly followed.

"Wait," Spenky tried to stop them.

James pulled Jessica up from the floor and placed his gun at her forehead. "Tell me where the gold is?" He yelled.

"Shoot..me," Jessica's voice was not more than a whisper.

The policemen hurried into the room. "Enough," the most senior officer said.

James stared at them with cold eyes, surprised to see Andrew and Abigail as they walked into the room.

"Mr James, you can't take the law into your hands." The policeman said and walked toward Jessica. "Mrs Jessica, you're under arrest."

"I won't let you take away," James voice was very loud. "Not until she provide my gold."

Andrew stared at him. "The police will help you get your gold."

"Bullshit." James met Andrew's gaze. "How dare you?"

"I'm sorry, but we need to follow the right procedure."

James stared at Abigail who was standing with her hands crossed over her chest. "And you?"

Abigail pulled her face away from his.

The policemen untied Jessica and pulled her to her feet, taking her out of the room.

"I want my gold," James yelled at them.

"Mr James," the senior officer turned to face him. "It would be better if you let us do our job."

James stared silently in anger.

The police station's premises was crowded with pressmen and women. Vehicles from different TV stations and cars that carried prominent logos of radio stations, all lined at the front of the police station.

Eager faces, microphones, cameras not only invaded the police vehicle space as it pulled to a stop but decimated it. The reporters nearly salivated as they shouted out questions.

"Why did you killed John?"

"What's your relationship with him?"

"Is it true you killed him because of gold?"

Jessica slowly followed the policemen passed the crowd, ignoring the questions of the reporters.

The second Abigail stepped out of the car, a mob of reporters surrounded her on the every side, many shoving cameras in her face. A male reporter started with a round of questions.

Abigail directed her eyes toward the cameras, and gently answered their questions one after the other.
Nice story, but I remember Lola was killed after been pushed of a building, how did she manage to reappear in the final scene?
Re: Tales Of Abigail by rukidanty: 2:07pm On May 15, 2018
yusuf2:
Nice story, but I remember Lola was killed after been pushed of a building, how did she manage to reappear in the final scene?
must u quote d whole story before commenting.. we have addressed this issue concerning quoting d whole story before commenting but some people like u will still disobey..
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
yusuf2:
Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't see it, It was supposed to be Abigail, not Lola.

Thanks for reading smiley
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2018
Donyai:
So where is the goldr??
The gold is with person that stole it. grin
Re: Tales Of Abigail by yusuf2(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2018
rukidanty:
must u quote d whole story before commenting.. we have addressed this issue concerning quoting d whole story before commenting but some people like u will still disobey..
my apologies, my first time commenting in this segment of NL.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:07am On May 16, 2018
D gold is with me.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Pinkie2018(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2018
harrystories:
Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't see it, It was supposed to be Abigail, not Lola.

Thanks for reading smiley
pls next episode

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Madera001(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
THE CHRONICLES OF TAOFIK SHAKITIBOBO -

THE MIRACLE MISTRESS
So jejely I’m just sitting at Iya Bode’s bar sipping my beer. I kuku don’t have any runs for this weekend. Bimpe had told me earlier today that her dog was not feeling fine and she would be taking her to the vet this weekend. But that Bimpe girl sha! With her sexy figure 8! After all these years of secret office dating with nothing to show for it (No kissing, No Hugging), I finally managed to convince her to spend the weekend at my place this weekend but that’s when her yeye dog knows she is going to be sick (that's her excuse). Kunle my roommate thinks she is playing me but i disagree, that girl loves me too much and i don't want anything bad to happen to her dog because of me. The yeye Kunle must be feeling like one winner now that he has the main room to himself after we had argued for almost like forever about whose turn it is to use the main room this weekend. The thought of going to Lucky our usual ashawo joint crossed my mind but the way I was beginning to have feelings for that Belinda girl is getting me scared. I mean how can a whole me Taofik shakitibobo himself be having feelings for a call girl? L’aye! Kole wek! So that brings me to why I settled for Iya Bode’s place. At least after my regular 2 bottles of beer and maybe one or two plates of pepper soup (depending on how the night goes) I will go and sleep in peace on the couch in the other room.

I was thinking of how boring this weekend is going to be and how to face Kunle when I get home, I’m sure he will definitely want to rob it in (I too make mouth about my Bimpe runs). I was so caught up in my thought I didn’t notice a lady collapsing into the chair beside me. ‘What are you drinking?’ her voice brought me out of my thought. ‘Sorry, you said’ I replied. She then looked at me more closely the way a medical doctor would his patient ‘good evening, is everything ok? You don’t seem to be here at all’ she quizzed, I’m like ‘I’m ok jare, just a little tired after the day’s work, at least thank God today is Friday, I’ll have enough time to rest’, she smiled and said ‘eeya sorry, so what’s the name of your drink, your bottle has no label’. That’s true my bottles usually has no label, I peel them off almost immediately after opening the crown cock on it, meanwhile in my mind I’m like who is this JJC girl at a bar all by herself asking me for the name of my drink, she wan pay for me? ‘Eagle….that’s the name of my drink’ I tried to pay more attention to her face, I mean, if I’m going to be chatting with a stranger- a girl for that matter- I should at least know what she looks like. She looks like an omo butter kind of girl but damn, this babe fine sha! Dark skinned, plumb body, not plumb like fat oo, like Omotola Jolade kind of plumb, big Ghana weaving hair style, her age should be between 23 and 25 and to make matter worse she even has a dimple to match her flawless dentition, omo-boy gass try his luck on this one.

PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE STORY HERE --------> https://www.nairaland.com/4490126/chronicles-taofik-shakitibobo-miracle-mistress

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 6:53am On May 17, 2018
Harry has this story ended ? Hope you are alright ?

3 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by rosalieene(f): 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
interesting story!

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2018
Chapter Seventeen

Jessica was sitting on the floor, not in her richly furnished apartment with maids and loved ones, but behind the bar, where she would spend the rest of life. She brought up one hand to wipe the tears that felt hot on her cheeks as the memories of the past flooded her mind.

She cried, not because she was jailed; she deserve that much for killing two innocent souls, but for her family. How would her husband feels among his colleagues? Would he be able to live with the thought that the mother of his children was a murderer, living behind bars? Would people ever be nice to her kids knowing their mother was a heartless killer? She closed her eyes with so much pains in her heart and cried.

She never thought that someday she would be where she was, after five years of committing the crime. She used to be outside, free and happy. She wept for the life she had left behind.

"Stand up."

The voice brought her back to reality. She raised her head to see a prison officer and she wiped her tears.

"Someone is here to see you." The female officer said and opened the gate of her cell.

Who could that be? She thought. And pulled herself to her full walking out of the her cell room.

She was lead into a large room. A big iron protector separated the inside from the outside. Two other prisoners were in there attending to their visitors. Jessica took her seat in few distance from other inmates, eager to see are visitor.

Finally, she saw him walking to her direction. She frowned and got to her feet, but resist the temptation to walk away.

James stared at her for few minutes, then drew the chair back and settled in it.

"If you're here to ask about the gold," Jessica said. "I'm sorry you won't get answers."

"Sit down," James said calmly.

Jessica ignored and folded her arms over here chest. "What do you want?"

James stared at her in annoyance, but he knows when to control his anger. "Please sit down."

Jessica stared at him for few seconds and returned to her sit.

"What's the use," James said. "You're here now, it doesn't make sense keeping something to get useless in a corner, or in a place where no one would find it. Moreover, there's no chance of you laying hands on it anymore." He leaned forward. " Why not give me back the gold, I will reward you."

"It was stolen," she said. "And that's the truth."

James let his eyes roamed over her for few seconds before he spoke. "How am I suppose to buy that?"

"You said it. I'm here now," she heaved a breath. "What's the use of lying."

"You have beautiful kids," his voice was very low. "It would be a bad idea to sacrifice their lives for your crime."

Jessica frowned. "Leave my children out of this. I told you the gold had been stole, and it happened long before they were born."

"Then you have to save their lives by telling me where to find the gold."

Jessica blew out a long breath. "I took the gold home after John was killed. It was my birthday and everyone were present. I kept it in my room and found out two days after my birthday it wasn't there anymore. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find it."

James nodded. "What about your boyfriends, girlfriends, or any relatives?"

Jessica turned her gaze away thoughtfully. The only person that was with her during the time was Kate, her younger sister who was the only one that has access to her room. Could she be the one? "My sister..." She said slowly.

"Your sister? Did you ask her about it?"

She met his gaze. "She's just a village girl who doesn't value such, and always tells me whenever she wants to take any of my property."

"Where can I found her?" James asked.

"What are you going to do her?"

"To see if she took the gold."

"I doubt it." She said. "Please don't hurt my sister."

"All I want is my gold." He said. "Tell me where to find her. You never can tell, she may be the one that stole the gold, If you're telling me the truth."

She met his gaze. "She stays in the village with my parents."

"Which village?"

"Owo, in Ondo state."

James nodded. "How do I locate her?"

Jessica stared at him for few seconds before giving the address. "Promise me you will let me know if she's the one that took the gold."

James nodded and pulled himself up, walking away.

"James?"

James stopped and turned to face her.

"If you meet Abigail, tell her I'm sorry," Jessica said. "Tell to please forgive me."

"I will." James turned and walked away.

Abigail curled up under the white bedsheets staring at the wall that was decorated with mounted boxes of gloves and oxygen hoses. She had spent the last few days feeding reporters, and was finally down with a fever from what she went through in finding John's killer. She was sad for death of Lola, wished she was alive, and she wept silently.

The privacy curtain flew back in theatrical flair and a young nurse stepped into her space. "You have visitors waiting to see you." The nurse said with a slight smile.

Abigail shifted from her position and met her gaze. "Who are they?"

"Mr and Mrs Olusanya."

"Oh, let them in," she took the sheet away and pulled her legs to the side of the bed, sitting.

The nurse smiled and walked away.

"Oh, my dear...how are you?" Juliet said as she walked toward Abigail, sitting on the edge of the bed and put her hands around her.

Abigail was happy to see her with Segun. "I'm getting better."

Segun smiled and sat in the chair beside the bed. "Happy to see you save."

Abigail managed a weak smile. "Thanks."

"When Juliet told me about the investigation, I never thought you would succeed in finding the killer." Segun said. "I'm really proud of you."

Abigail smiled. "That was the work of God."

"Your parent called me last night," Juliet said. "Asking about you. They've heard about the news and your father was very happy about the it."

"Really? I will call them later."

"They're on their way to Lagos, and they may arrive any moment from now."

"You're such a stubborn lady, Abigail." Segun said. "With all I told you to forgive your parents, still you refused to call them all those while?"

"I was more engaged in the investigation," Abigail said with a soft smile. "Sure, I've forgiven them."

Juliet smiled and put her hand around her shoulder. "This worth celebrating."

"Celebrate?"

"Yes," Juliet smiled. "Your success."

Abigail stared at her with a very bright smile.

"I spoke with the doctor, he said you can be discharged." Segun said.

"You going to stay with me for a while till you're fully sound." Juliet said.

Abigail nodded. "Thanks dear."

"No thanks."

"Happy birthday in advance," Segun smiled.

Abigail stared at him thoughtfully. "Aww... tomorrow is my birthday..."

"See you," Juliet laughed.

"Don't blame me na..." Abigail met her eyes. "My mind is just too occupied to remember my birthday."

Segun got to his feet. "Let me see the doctor so we can get out of here."

Abigail nodded while Segun walked out.

"How did you managed to find the killer?" Juliet asked. "Gist me."

Abigail smiled and narrated the story to her, and felt sad as she mentioned Lola. She was the reason she succeeded in finding the killer...

©Harry Enomamien.. 2018

3 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2018
ebonyfaf daviesblaze Oluangelkay classicladyk dotyoung Geemoni71 Chivera018 Missmossy rukidanty babyurgly1 Chris2face Ann2012 Izaray aprilwise labelle123 Godwindanielboy mikelife15 pinkie2018 Yusuf2 Donyai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 17, 2018
Thanks for the update.

I hope Abigail marries before the story finish. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 17, 2018
Thanks for the update.

I hope Abigail marries before the story finish. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Corridor of Hell / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.