Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (33053 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by sybarite7(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2018
I GET FEW QUESTIONS FOR HER
HER PAPA GET PORCH?
HER PAPA BUY HER MAMA PORCH?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
Pls stop wasting your data on people like this I said it few days back Nigeria girls can never learn and will never, very very lazy to be honest.

Young lady don't worry few days one of your type narrowly escaped from total madness after being used and dumped unclad in semi madness state of mind by road side and she was rescue by people via a church programme. Don't worry ok Porsche guys will find you for sure all what I owe you is Eeyah, sorry ooo because laziness has kill your sense outrightly.

Lazy girl your mates are pursuing their future, your mates are hustling to blow in life but you are here looking for free Porsche. Lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
Pls stop wasting your data on people like this I said it few days back Nigeria girls can never learn and will never very very lazy to be honest.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by smyo(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
Olosho, even if you Bleep sugar daddy from now till next 5 years with your smelling pussy you no go fit buy pusche

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On May 01, 2018
Make labake1 no try dis with me o
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:
Coming from someone who's possibly using one torn dirty 50 Naira pant that has holes all over it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They should step up their game and start offering something apart from wide pussy to a man.
cc mhisbliss safiaa pocohontas biacan ruthdaniels kimbra mekkydebie.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by slex(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
Rubbish, look at her dumb replies on twitter. Those she's giving are not complaining, like seriously.

Useless lazy bottled eyed girl.

3 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by mhisbliss(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
vickatcch:
cc mhisbliss safiaa pocohontas biacan ruthdaniels kimbra mekkydebie.
Its not wrong to set standards you know? She wants a Porsche doesn't mean all ladies do, some of us want something bigger wink cool
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by smokeyupu(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
You don buy bolt for tyre before? Pls stop thrashing around and be real...
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Rozaytee: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy grin grin...Nairalanders have killed me with laff oo...make una take am easy on d chick bikonu...lolz
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Paradigm777: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:

TheUpsetGirl, you are no longer upset these days. Has the Lord finally ministered to you?
That's not theupsetgirl you know
This handle is theupsetgirl1
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by gfreymom302: 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
Its high time girls understood That the vagina they have in their pants is no career but just a part of the body.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by walex2(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
why would someone chose to embarrass herself in a public forum like this? my God and someone would still marry this one in future. she even said those who she offers her pussy were not complaining, meaning many guys over there knacks her everyday

1 Like

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Paradigm777: 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its not wrong to set standards you know? She wants a Porsche doesn't me all ladies do, some of us want something biggrr ;) cool

1 Like

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by brutal1(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
Tochyodiks:
grin this woman no get shame, Porsche will fall from heaven Abi a guy with no sense will just buy you such an expensive car from his bank Account, you deserve to be used for ritual
seconded !
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its not wrong to set standards you know? She wants a Porsche doesn't me all ladies do, some of us want something biggrr wink cool
you mean girls with wide p***y should set standard?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by DeWorlex45(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
Like say her papa fit buy d ''Porshe Car TYRE,, I wonder how some useless ladies will be demanding some items dem papa no fit buy from a guy, like say na d guy born them, or perhaps adopt them. #Lazybitchess..
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by SpikenardSlim(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
I think that lady is wack!!! just get yo ass relaxed Gee_boyz are out on the search for ladies like you.....infact porsche small na Benz x lexus dem go buy 4 you next.......mtcheew
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by mhisbliss(f): 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
vickatcch:
you mean girls with wide p***y should set standard?
I mean everyone should have standards guys inclusive
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Ridbaay: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
What is Porsche pls ? Is it a kind of meal .......as in fried one ?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Thebrightest(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
oyetunder:
sad Even keke napep you dont deserve. And why is she in glasses if she is not ready to read? Yahoo plus guys are looking for your types. Feminine apparatuses without brains. Who told you that lazy Nigerians guys are even ready to come closer?
Not all glasses are meant for only reading. People with Myopia wear glasses to see distant object clearly.

1 Like

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by oyetunder(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
Thebrightest:
Not all glasses are meant for only reading. People with Myopia wear glasses to see distant object clearly.
i Know. But i spoke metaphorically. simple
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Thebrightest(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2018
oyetunder:
i Know. But i spoke metaphorically. simple
Alright bro.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
I mean everyone should have standards guys inclusive
you have a standard?tell me about it,so I'll know exactly where you are heading to
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by hokafor(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
Nigerians and bandwagon, so because davido sold his business partners golds and use them to buy car for his babymama in waiting, You now want your boyfriend to go and dupe someone and do the same.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
Question is do u have ukwu to deserve a Porsche?cheesy. If u gat ukwu i will buy u a porsche plus Venza joincheesy.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Just2million(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2018
Untill you've attended countless number of Shiloh before your brain would reset.. angry angry
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 01, 2018
hokafor:
Nigerians and bandwagon, so because davido sold his business partners golds and use them to buy car for his babymama in waiting, You now want your boyfriend to go and dupe someone and do the same.
na wao..and sophie im first babymama jus dey silent as davido dey spoil im new catch with giftscheesy. This is why i like bini girls. Make u start to dey show ur new catch attention while ignoring a bini chic dat was ur first catchcheesy....she will start throwing otumorpkor at d new catchcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Diru(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by alertness(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
stphil:
I am a Keyboardist seeking a church to play for call whatsapp 08039175059
where's your location and how much is your worth based on your level of playing?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by reyscrub(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2018
No problem OK, Porsche sure for you but get set to release your blood for Porsche money OK.

I just pity your parent that soon they may not see you again after yahoo+ guys are aware about your greedy need and bait you up for ritual.

You better not live another man's life OK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? / I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.