Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (33058 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by chimeskigabby(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
Tochyodiks:
grin this woman no get shame, Porsche will fall from heaven Abi a guy with no sense will just buy you such an expensive car from his bank Account, you deserve to be used for ritual

lol
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 01, 2018
fykes:
Truth is all this girls demanding for this and that, their parents still live in rented apartments...
Instagram slay queens r only trying to escape the only thing they know all their lives...poverty
Wicked art thou amongst men....
Savage of life

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by nanakgh(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2018
Issa forehead girls revolution in 2018 o..
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by fuckboi2022: 2:59pm On May 01, 2018
This guy is crazy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Some Nigerians sha, always taking rubbish things very serious.

I bet she was only joking, but the angry youth won't let her drink water and drop cup in peace grin
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Jfyzee: 3:59pm On May 01, 2018
Tochyodiks:
grin this woman no get shame, Porsche will fall from heaven Abi a guy with no sense will just buy you such an expensive car from his bank Account, you deserve to be used for ritual

Make you chop knuckle.. yahoo boys suppose sacrifice her to their gods cheesy
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Elliot2(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2018
Khallyella:
Even if Chioma gives her some of the jazz she used On Davido,you still not gonna get a Porsche cheesy
d truth is be sey,she go wan ova do d jass reach d level wey bobo go sell him kidney join too. Buh na for yaba left she go find her self,because dem no dey use jass acquire common sense,na d oda way round. d common sense wey Chioma use press davido key with patience small small since 5years ago wey na now e don set for reward,dis okpololo girls no get.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Meritocracy: 4:37pm On May 01, 2018
Offer yourself for rituals and get posche
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by bejeria101(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
Airhead olodo! Can you fuel a porsche?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Khallyella(f): 4:50pm On May 01, 2018
Elliot2:
d truth is be sey,she go wan ova do d jass reach d level wey bobo go sell him kidney join too. Buh na for yaba left she go find her self,because dem no dey use jass acquire common sense,na d oda way round. d common sense wey Chioma use press davido key with patience small small since 5years ago wey na now e don set for reward,dis okpololo girls no get.

Lwkmdead grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by KhadyM(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2018
Geez..she just spoke her preference. You dont have to date her lmao..cant people state what they want in peace?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Diso60090(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
Who ever get me her number will pocket 10k Zimbabwe dollar
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by fajob: 6:26pm On May 01, 2018
write a simple

business proposal
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2018
then get ready to do what chioma did
walk naked at night or bath in the river etc you will surly see a man that will give that to you
mumu as if ur life depends on
it

go get a job
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by stagger: 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Her papa no even get bicycle spoke. Is she in the class of Naomi Campbell and co? Dutty bush gyal!
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by JikanBaura(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2018
One funny dude ask if her papa own golf self grin
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Skmoda360(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
God punish this one ooo...she no go even see Benz 190......oloshi Omo....she gat nothing to offer and she wanna use porshe...no be Porsche na purse....mutulla.....the thing be like joke sef from the girl or better still a motherfvcking attention seeking bastard.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Controller360: 7:53pm On May 01, 2018
This one go beg for husband last last ni.... Or get used for rituals grin grin
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by happyfm: 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
Rachelsblog:
The twitter is so fun this morning, So Davido Bought His Girlfriend of 5yrs a N45million Porsche for her birthday, and all of a sudden my fellow girls think its now a criterion but the men came prepared, After the news broke on the internet, a lady posted on her page that any man who can't afford Porsche should stay away, But the replies she got will definitely make her rethink her future, someone said maybe her destiny is not Porsche, lol..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/if-you-cant-buy-me-porsche-stay-away.html

Lazy Nigerian Youth...mtchew.
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by lereinter(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2018
even the gals that born for davido

he didnt buy porshe for them

but gals are funny sha chioma has know dovido for 5yrs within this period he has impregnated 2 women, cos of money
if the reversal was the case
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Chevrolet076(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2018
waiting for somebody.; NwAmaikpe
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Professorcplus(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
Dont worry you want pouch or what did she call it self. pouch ko _ wheelbarrow ni. Na joke o. Abeg me self I need pouch o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.