Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Is Life? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Life? (24726 Views)

What Is Life? / Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? / Such Is Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Life? by killsmith(f): 10:21pm On May 06, 2018
Fidelismaria:
What a beautiful thread

This question thus bring another question

'DID WE CREATE GOD OR DID GOD CREATE US'?

personally I'm beginning to think we created God

create a cure for malaria and cancer first... .

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 06, 2018
MrMystrO:
This question i cannot answer and i believe nobody Alive can. Nevertheless My contribution to this and to help with your post and these thoughts of yours, is that first of all understand, What are we all striving for? Plato said the Ultimate Goal of Man is to be Happy. So then, how do you find happiness? Happiness is Subjective. One mans i don blow is another mans I'm in wreck!! First key to Unconditional happiness is to Understand that Material things DO NOT bring real happiness because they are never enough. They only activate a sense of self rewarding feeling but they do not bring True happiness. To me, i believe True happiness can be found in Appreciating to the highest degree, the Little things of life. Appreciate to the highest degree the sunrise and sunset, Appreciate the cool breeze that blows in the evening, appreciate the lovely stars that shine at night.. appreciate Art, Music and anything Artistic. Appreciate those special people in your life who love you and always care about your well-being. Think of Life as a whole as a work of art, including the happy times and the Sad times, Learn to appreciate this art and believe me you will find a very deep sense of fulfillment in every situation, deeper that any you've ever felt. Learn to Unconditionally appreciate this Chaotic Cage we've found ourselves in and watch yourself become free inside...

I do hope you Live free and find unconditional happiness my good friend.

Cc innobets. Spend that money wisely. There might not be a second chance
Re: What Is Life? by PataAlhaja(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2018
killsmith:
Birth is a curse.

Existence is pain.

Life is a prison.

Relationships, morality, ambitions, goals etc are all Illusions created to take our minds of the fact that life has no meaning.

Deep ... very deep!
Re: What Is Life? by PataAlhaja(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2018
Shedrack777:
seems like you don't have christ. go and accept christ my dear

Shut the fucck up!

Your Christ is as worthless as makydebbie's last menstrual pad! grin

Dem dey discuss reality, you dey mention one jew who died 2000 years ago!

Idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Life? by hopefulLandlord: 10:44pm On May 06, 2018
shaybebaby:
The purpose to life is the purpose you give it. Knowing that there are no guarantees means that everything and nothing is up for grabs.

It all depends on YOU and what you choose to do from moment to moment. Because that is really all we have, living in one moment not sure if the next is going to come.

So what do you do? You enjoy that moment. Fill it with things that YOU want, let the knowledge that time lost can never be regained so each and every second is precious and to be celebrated.

Love, laugh, cry, sleep, read. The good and the bad work together. Without the bad, how can we recognise not to speak of appreciating the good?

Its not the destination that matters, its the journey. Might I suggest you read up on Mindfulness. It teaches us to appreciate the simplest of things, taking our time to savour each moment, each feeling without allowing the mind to wander to "what next? ".

Celebrate the little things and in time, you will realise that no matter the situation, the one constant is YOU.

Happiness is a choice. If you want to be happy, then be.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by PataAlhaja(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2018
My personal opinion ...

Life's baseless, useless and worthless.

Why the fucck am I dying to live when I'm just living to die?

I wish I wasn't born ... I wish another sperm cell beat me to it! grin

Death? I ain't scared! Fucck it, I'm ready!

... can't wait to experience the peace that exists on the other side; the bliss that emanates from Nothingness.

For sure, I know there ain't no heaven or hell! Mehn, fucck religion!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by santos012(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2018
Ok nah

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by hamer: 10:52pm On May 06, 2018
Shedrack777:
seems like you don't have christ. go and accept christ my dear
eeh eeh lets face the truth didnt christians get aflicted even some genuine pastors suffers it most we all need christ but d pain of life is too much brother
Re: What Is Life? by Elliot2(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2018
I don't know why scientists are not putting more efforts in halting death,than that exhausted in looking for distant planets and all that technological breakthroughs. Until we do so,humans can not create a purpose for themselves,rather we will continue to serve the purpose of life: created by evolution or God. This is true because the only real and ultimate purpose that man can create out of this life which is devoid of evolution or God, is halting death. Death makes all of our lives' endeavours and stress meaningless. It is death we all fear! # Jesus is the only purpose giver;he makes meanings out everything.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by Ronpet777(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2018
This topic is so deep and thought provoking. I will pitch my tent with those that believe in making the best out of this life by just being fulfilled in ur endeavours.

Dont take the simple things in life for granted. Give urself the chance to love and put smiles on pple's faces. Do good as much as opportunity permits u and in people's eyes of gratitude u find d purpose of life.

It's definitely not in gathering wealth cos at d end of the day, u can never hv enough. Make urself happy, keep a jocund mood and take things easy. U will end up waiting for death one day with a smile on ur face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Life? by snubish: 11:02pm On May 06, 2018
Great thread, Makydebbie. You deserve #accolades. So many good answers I'm sure you have learnt a lot.

I haven't been here in a while but this brought me out. I can see from your other topics that you are a thoughtful melancholic person. They are prone to depression and seeing things from the dark side, not necessarily the true side. But if anything I myself have learnt from this thread that life means several things to different people.

This question has been asked and is being asked by the wise people across the ages since time immemorial, so no surprises here. It may or may not have an answer.

I wish you luck, and a good life madame. Everyone must determine their own truth, and their own happiness in this short life. I found my meaning in being the best I could be at every instant, to everyone. If I succeed, I succeed, if I don't, I tried hard. May God bless and be with you.

PS: there's a lot of suffering in this country you wonder if it gives us a proper mindset to ask questions, then you remember there are many countries still worse. I assume you reside in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by snubish: 11:08pm On May 06, 2018
vicben27:
Life is just full of Shiit! its Just a Circle, Not Minding weather your rich, or poor we all get to end up in some shiit hole(six feet thats even for the lucky ones). l've thought of this lately. and it make me not to give a shiit any more! i'll just Do my Best, explore every positive opportunity and try to live life the Best way l can. there is always reward for every efort, only time Will tell.

Lol, life is full of shit, yet you still want to do your best and explore every positive opportunity. Continu bro, continu.
Re: What Is Life? by Babacele: 11:10pm On May 06, 2018
I just try to live each day the best I can. After accepting the first breath of life each day, I thank the divine intelligence for the gift of life; and accept the realities (joy, sorrow, love, friendship, knowledge,law etc ) that each day presents and try to have a meaning to most the experiences. There is no permanency in all the artificial things we cling so much to apart from the peace that come from within but we must live ,enjoy life and accept the inevitable when it beckons.
Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Please this post is not for the feeble or dull minds.

Is this life worth anything?

What is life?

Because, I've come to realize that we're just living to die. And is this life worth the whole stress of living? If my question makes any sense.

I've also come to understand you don't live happily at any point. Things will happen and situations will keep stressing you at every point. When you're poor, you want to be rich so that you can solve your problems. But when you're also rich, there'll be stress. You'll start trying to make sure you don't go back to poverty and invest wisely. You can't just sit and enjoy your wealth. Situations will keep cropping up. Sometimes I'm scared to be happy because happiness doesn't last. Something bad must always happen.

What is this life?
Is it worth the stress that issues will keep coming up and you don't even get to sit back and enjoy?

Being a child is the best thing that happened to us all. Because then you had no worries, as we grow, our needs becomes endless. We're insatiable.

What is life? I'm tired of living, living this hard life knowing I'm going to die anytime and my goals and dreams that I'm working for becomes nothing at the end. I'm tired of getting almost everything wrong. Tired of not being happy all the time and the stress that keeps coming up.

What is the essence of life if we're just living and suffering only to die. Because in this life, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. We're just going through hell, just to die at the end.

makydebbie,

Life is a Simulated Cosmic Game. It is a game for Spirit to play and enjoy different characters, which are the Avatars. The one you know as ego. You see, Existence is an Enigma. <<<<<Sentience, Unconscious, Conscious, SubConscious and Super Conscious on the levels of the Matrix>>>>>>.

You see, your conscious mind is questioning the irrationality of a 120 Earth Years apportionment for Consciousness to become aware of itself and Begin to Play the Games without a mistake.

Do not kill yourself even though you have nothing to loose, after all, you will still die, but why cut it short when you can enjoy the ride.

While at it, remember, that all the laws and commandment were set up to make you suffer, it is the default code of the 3D Physical Plane vibrating at 7.83Hz, the problem is that the plane of existence has been bombarded with Radio Frequency/EMF radiations so bad that you lost connection to the Divine and the Religions are there to dump you down and take your money and present you a mental Heaven, no planet mentioned that will host Heaven, they Lie, they manufacture hell too.

It is a Game friend, just enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by MrMystrO(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2018
Newboss:
I guess you meant to say that happiness is relative. Not really subjective because it really exists. So it can be anything but subjective.

Yeah relative, Wrong choice of word. Thank you
Re: What Is Life? by Nazaretha1(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2018
You could find an answer in this illustration.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by vicben27(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2018
snubish:

Lol, life is full of shit, yet you still want to do your best and explore every positive opportunity. Continu bro, continu.
Lol I cant come and go and kill my self na when there is life there is hope even in a Shiit hole Country!
Re: What Is Life? by imustsaymymindo: 11:34pm On May 06, 2018
Even the wisest man ever lived felt like this at a point. There is really no meaning to life. And as Solomon said, the best thing we can do in life is to eat, drink and enjoy work and then again that is vanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 06, 2018
Silvermoney:
Nothing. Life is meaningless... Sometimes I see how wicked people are; how ruthless they are in pursuing their ambitions - be it Money, positions, possessions, accomplishments etc.

Whatever you think you are, whatever you think you have, or you have achieved, will all be forgotten sooner than later. Do you know your great great grand father or mother? Do you even care? The answer is obviously no. That's how your great grand children will feel about you. They wouldn't remember you or care about you, talk less of other unrelated people today and of the coming generations.

My people, let's take life easy. Let's be fair and good to our fellow human beings. This is not even about heaven or hell, or about being a good Christian. It's just that it's not worth it to be so callous over meaningless things. Everything is a mirage. Let's live gently for today with good conscience, because tomorrow we won't be here regardless of whatever we think we achieved now, and life would go on without us. It's a meaningless merry go round. So let our legacy be good, not evil.
this is really touching

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by Acepen(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2018
"What is this life?
Is it worth the stress that issues will keep coming up and you don't even get to sit back and enjoy?
Being a child is the best thing that happened to us all. " Ill Advice U To Read Or Watch The Teachings Of Alan Watts -Life Is Purposeless
Re: What Is Life? by Maj196(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2018
Life has no definition... Where were u before birth? Where will you be in the next 100 years to come?... It's all an illusion

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by onadana: 11:48pm On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I know Christ. But there are some things you just have to ask and understand. Logical questions.

You don't.In Christ there is no logical.
Re: What Is Life? by Dirkcoyt: 11:51pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

Life don't have a pure and understandable definition, you can only understand some aspects of life, but can't have a full knowledge of what LIFE is all about.

Your stay on earth will be miserable if you get to have the full knowledge of what LIFE is all about.

Just live to leave.

I know a born philosopher when i see one
Re: What Is Life? by marttol: 11:52pm On May 06, 2018
Bishopsgate:
Thank God!! A worthy thread finally!!

My brother I will not claim to have all the answers but I can at least share my own knowledge and insights with you and I hope they will help you.

Before I do I will like to let you know that you are at the precipice of self realization and revelation. The events and the thoughts that brought you to this point were all part of your journey to self realization and revelation of your true essence.

To understand the meaning or value of life on earth you would need disabuse your mind of a lot of things you have been thought by society, parents, religion, schools and all worldly influences perceived by the 5 senses. This is because life is spiritual and cannot be perceived in its true form by all of these senses.

In the first place, you need to understand that YOU predate your "life" on earth. Life is simply the time that you spend on earth. It is not the totality of your existence or being.

"Life" as it is known on earth is considered to begin from conception in the womb but counting starts the minute you are born into this world. If you continue to believe this calculation to be true then you will never understand the value life.

Before you or anyone on this earth was born he/she existed in spirit and lived in the spirit realm. This sounds far reaching but even the major religions hint at it but they continue to keep stuff from people because it makes them easier to control and keeps this world moving. Revealing the truth will kill the world as we know it. And this is why it is written that my people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Before you were born you existed and had your own name. And that is why it was written :
[i][b]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."[/[/b]i]

All life comes from God Almighty. God is a spirit and we are all his children. Spirit begets spirit. You come into this world (life) with nothing except your flesh (body) and spirit but at death you leave with only your spirit. The flesh (no matter how beautiful and perfect it was) is left here on earth to rot away.

Life is a degraded form of our true existence and form to allow for a testing of the spirit for TRUTH. All the travails and challenges experienced by all men are only possible in this degraded form. Poverty, sadness, barrenness difficulty are all problems of the flesh and there is a reason why God allowed it all.

Your spirit man belongs to God as you are part of him and came from him. The Devil, the prince of this world owns the world (please note I said the world not the earth - they are not the same) and has permission to o test all of God's children in a bid to ensure that they become tainted and unable to return to God as God is pure and cannot behold sin.

Have you never asked why God has continued to allow all the evil and wickedness in the world when he could put it all to an immediate end? He is not wicked or heartless to just ignore his own children. Our life is a test to see if indeed we will do God's will when tested.
In the spirit everything is in black and white, good and bad only. There is no in between. He is The Truth and the Devil is the Father of the lie as written.

All our senses make all the tests possible because they have the capacity to portray the lies of the devil. This senses are the reason why the Fisherman sank when he realized he was walking on water. His whole being and senses told him it is impossible to walk on water.

These senses are man's greatest enemy in building faith. When Christ said we would tell mountains to move if we had faith like a mustard seed did you think he was lying? With Faith comes the understanding of the Truth and with that all things are possible.

So my brother seek God personally and believe me you will find him because he is in you and talks to you. It's is simply our sins (doing things against God's will due to weaknesses of our current degraded state in the flesh) that separate us from him.

One way to improve your closeness to God is through Fasting. Fasting weakens the body. Once the body (flesh) is weak the spirit is strenghtened. Pray and confess your sins to him and ask him to strengthen you and guide you. Do your prayers between the hours of 12 and 3 am he will speak to you through the gifts he already imbued you with at the point he allowed you come for this test.

The story of Job is underrated. Note that even after his fall the devil still came to heaven and even responds to God on his actions on earth. Note carefully that it was God himself that mentioned Job to the devil as he was pleased with Job's conduct on earth. Also note that every evil test thrown at Job by the devil was only possible with and to the extent of God's permission granted him.

This why it is written that:

" No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it
"

The value of life is only obtained in completing this test of life successfully. The value is only to be found in the spirit which you will become when you die. Life is a test and also a gift as it allows you the opportunity to return on to the father and see the true life he desires for is all, no poverty, Nigerian hunger, no sadness where all evil and falsehood are not found.

pure truth... cool

5 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 06, 2018
killsmith:
Birth is a curse.

Existence is pain.

Life is a prison.

Relationships, morality, ambitions, goals etc are all Illusions created to take our minds of the fact that life has no meaning.
are you by any chance a nihilist?
Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 07, 2018
Newbeginnings:

Life has no purpose, just look at us human beings, believing that we are better than animals and yet we die just the same way.

In the end the same bacteria eat our bodies and we turn to nothing... so where are we headed.. Where are we going? After enjoying lots of fun at the age of 20, we age into beings that can barely move at the age of 70...

Why is life like that...

Life is not actually like that, but that is how Human beings think life is... What is life actually, why do you need air to survive, what is your consciousness.

To be truthful, you need to first understand what you are and who you are before you can understand who you are... remember that you are not makydebbie or debbie or deborah or whatever your name is... That name is who your parents say you are and not who you actually are...

We are born and the next thing we believe is that girls are supposed to do this or do that.. who taught us to do all that.. Who started life and who started the rules... Why do we live the way we do... Why are their religions and everything.

For you to understand the purpose of life, you have to actually have a broad mind. You have to forget everything you believed....

Why can't you wear blue, black, green, yellow, red and white together. Because people will say it is color riot... so is that what life is all about living for other people...

Why can't you wear tattered clothes outside, because of what people will think... Is life all about other people or about you...

That is why we can't learn the true purpose of life, because we keep thinking about ourselves, we keep thinking of why we have to struggle...

The universe is so large, have you asked yourself, why there are so many animals in the world or so many fishes in the waters, why do we need so many species... Why does life exist everywhere...

Where is life going to and why does it exist in the first place... Why do I have to grow, go to school and get a job and work till I age, then give birth and my kids repeat the process... is this how life is or is this how humans beings want life to be... For you to understand the purpose of life you need to stop thinking about how humans beings live their life and start asking about why everything exists and where everything is going to... Why do the clouds exists and why are they here..

These questions are the beginning of understanding
I love your views

2 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by profstar(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2018
MrMystrO:
This question i cannot answer and i believe nobody Alive can. Nevertheless My contribution to this and to help with your post and these thoughts of yours, is that first of all understand, What are we all striving for? Plato said the Ultimate Goal of Man is to be Happy. So then, how do you find happiness? Happiness is Relative. One mans i don blow is another mans I'm in wreck!! First key to Unconditional happiness is to Understand that Material things DO NOT bring real happiness because they are never enough. They only activate a sense of self rewarding feeling but they do not bring True happiness. To me, i believe True happiness can be found in Appreciating to the highest degree, the Little things of life. Appreciate to the highest degree the sunrise and sunset, Appreciate the cool breeze that blows in the evening, appreciate the lovely stars that shine at night.. appreciate Art, Music and anything Artistic. Appreciate those special people in your life who love you and always care about your well-being. Think of Life as a whole as a work of art, including the happy times and the Sad times, Learn to appreciate this art and believe me you will find a very deep sense of fulfillment in every situation, deeper that any you've ever felt. Learn to Unconditionally appreciate this Chaotic Cage we've found ourselves in and watch yourself become free inside...

I do hope you Live free and find unconditional happiness my good friend.
Re: What Is Life? by tbaba1234: 12:37am On May 07, 2018
snubish:
Great thread, Makydebbie. You deserve #accolades. So many good answers I'm sure you have learnt a lot.

I haven't been here in a while but this brought me out. I can see from your other topics that you are a thoughtful melancholic person. They are prone to depression and seeing things from the dark side, not necessarily the true side. But if anything I myself have learnt from this thread that life means several things to different people.

This question has been asked and is being asked by the wise people across the ages since time immemorial, so no surprises here. It may or may not have an answer.

I wish you luck, and a good life madame. Everyone must determine their own truth, and their own happiness in this short life. I found my meaning in being the best I could be at every instant, to everyone. If I succeed, I succeed, if I don't, I tried hard. May God bless and be with you.

PS: there's a lot of suffering in this country you wonder if it gives us a proper mindset to ask questions, then you remember there are many countries still worse. I assume you reside in Nigeria.

Salam salam, Long time, no post..

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by profstar(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2018
Martinez19:
my secret is that I place happiness over money. From personal experience, If we make money the must important thing in our lives, as we have done inevitably at one point in time, the kind of worrying that will kill you is out of this world grin. Happiness and your passion should come first, that way you will most happy and fulfilled.
Re: What Is Life? by showafrica(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2018
Bishopsgate:
Thank God!! A worthy thread finally!!

My brother I will not claim to have all the answers but I can at least share my own knowledge and insights with you and I hope they will help you.

Before I do I will like to let you know that you are at the precipice of self realization and revelation. The events and the thoughts that brought you to this point were all part of your journey to self realization and revelation of your true essence.

To understand the meaning or value of life on earth you would need disabuse your mind of a lot of things you have been thought by society, parents, religion, schools and all worldly influences perceived by the 5 senses. This is because life is spiritual and cannot be perceived in its true form by all of these senses.

In the first place, you need to understand that YOU predate your "life" on earth. Life is simply the time that you spend on earth. It is not the totality of your existence or being.

"Life" as it is known on earth is considered to begin from conception in the womb but counting starts the minute you are born into this world. If you continue to believe this calculation to be true then you will never understand the value life.

Before you or anyone on this earth was born he/she existed in spirit and lived in the spirit realm. This sounds far reaching but even the major religions hint at it but they continue to keep stuff from people because it makes them easier to control and keeps this world moving. Revealing the truth will kill the world as we know it. And this is why it is written that my people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Before you were born you existed and had your own name. And that is why it was written :
[i][b]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."[/[/b]i]

All life comes from God Almighty. God is a spirit and we are all his children. Spirit begets spirit. You come into this world (life) with nothing except your flesh (body) and spirit but at death you leave with only your spirit. The flesh (no matter how beautiful and perfect it was) is left here on earth to rot away.

Life is a degraded form of our true existence and form to allow for a testing of the spirit for TRUTH. All the travails and challenges experienced by all men are only possible in this degraded form. Poverty, sadness, barrenness difficulty are all problems of the flesh and there is a reason why God allowed it all.

Your spirit man belongs to God as you are part of him and came from him. The Devil, the prince of this world owns the world (please note I said the world not the earth - they are not the same) and has permission to o test all of God's children in a bid to ensure that they become tainted and unable to return to God as God is pure and cannot behold sin.

Have you never asked why God has continued to allow all the evil and wickedness in the world when he could put it all to an immediate end? He is not wicked or heartless to just ignore his own children. Our life is a test to see if indeed we will do God's will when tested.
In the spirit everything is in black and white, good and bad only. There is no in between. He is The Truth and the Devil is the Father of the lie as written.

All our senses make all the tests possible because they have the capacity to portray the lies of the devil. This senses are the reason why the Fisherman sank when he realized he was walking on water. His whole being and senses told him it is impossible to walk on water.

These senses are man's greatest enemy in building faith. When Christ said we would tell mountains to move if we had faith like a mustard seed did you think he was lying? With Faith comes the understanding of the Truth and with that all things are possible.

So my brother seek God personally and believe me you will find him because he is in you and talks to you. It's is simply our sins (doing things against God's will due to weaknesses of our current degraded state in the flesh) that separate us from him.

One way to improve your closeness to God is through Fasting. Fasting weakens the body. Once the body (flesh) is weak the spirit is strenghtened. Pray and confess your sins to him and ask him to strengthen you and guide you. Do your prayers between the hours of 12 and 3 am he will speak to you through the gifts he already imbued you with at the point he allowed you come for this test.

The story of Job is underrated. Note that even after his fall the devil still came to heaven and even responds to God on his actions on earth. Note carefully that it was God himself that mentioned Job to the devil as he was pleased with Job's conduct on earth. Also note that every evil test thrown at Job by the devil was only possible with and to the extent of God's permission granted him.

This why it is written that:

" No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it
"

The value of life is only obtained in completing this test of life successfully. The value is only to be found in the spirit which you will become when you die. Life is a test and also a gift as it allows you the opportunity to return on to the father and see the true life he desires for is all, no poverty, Nigerian hunger, no sadness where all evil and falsehood are not found.

You spoke well, in essence God created the devil specially for this job. I ve seen it in Isaiah before and I think we are undergoing screening here. It's unfortunate we have no idea how the other place look like. I can't just remember where I was before birth. I have concluded I am gonna be a good person naturally, I don't want any temptation please. Sometimes I have the feeling that Rapture has taken place long time ago. The world is just polluted and been controlled by evil, I just don't know. God help us, we are already heading to living like beasts.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by showafrica(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2018
killsmith:
create a cure for malaria and cancer first... .

Lol... Don't mind the idiot that cannot produce tooth pick, na his God him Wan create

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by profstar(m): 1:37am On May 07, 2018
These questions have bordered me for a very long time when my mind flashes on the topic,

everyone around me considers these questions to be very weird. I thought I was the only one.

I read through every single post on this thread, yet my curiosity level just doubled up like never before.

Abeg good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church / Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.