Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85267 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by RoyalBlak007: 7:51am On May 08, 2018
thunderbabs:
Most gals are gluttons.... Oshoofree. Pizza wey dia forefathers doesnt even know how it looks lyk is d first tin dey will want.

Like wanting to break a family jinx grin

Hahahahah grin

Easy brov

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by bejeria101(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2018
And yeyemist wont allow us hear word! She is plain senseless

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by tiwiex(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

she thought she has found a potential maga grin

Most girls don't take money along with them to dates....... that's just their way

The guy Dealed with her grin

broke babes won't sew their colts according to their size..
The have ATM cards sir. It is not that they don't take money. It just isn't there these days. I mean for both sexes. The economy is playing tricks on us. Some ladies especially very young ones tend to do this. They think a guy is a mini ATM. If she really didn't have much cash, Omo me go use style say I dey broke oh and drink only water sef. Lol. Naija and packaging. The sad part is she saw the prices.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2018
It is called a Date not last supper.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ruffDiamond: 7:52am On May 08, 2018
stuffs4me:

Receive sense.

So he should go and rob and empty the central bank just because he's "wooing" her.
you dey mind the fat belly olosho ..the guy resemble John Woo na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by wiloy2k8(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2018
Holywizard:
That's how I was to meet an old (online) friend here in Oyigbo Rivers state.
Due to the fact that I was new then and I never knew any place to hang out.
She told me that she knew a place and she took me to Rennys fast food. As a guy I told her to order for herself and the fool asked them whether they had Pizza. I saw their bill and it was 5000 naira. I told her promt and plain that I wouldn't pay for that.
She then ordered for Shawama and coke and told them that she'll take them home via takeaway.
I then ordered for small cup sized ice-cream,snacks and bottle water just for something to be on the table.
This same girl still wanted me to order for another thing for her so that she'll have something to be eating as we were discussing, I said No!
It wasn't up to 10mins she asked me to give her the ice-cream to lick and I passed it her. She forgot that I was de owner and I told her to have it.
She couldn't have a normal discussion with me, always taking about flexing, money and her upcoming birthday. I just bought a new phone and the mumu asked me to swap phone with her. I found out that the girl is a hungry goat and I wasn't interested bcoz I can't roll with that type.
Many girls are hungry and stupid

Jesu this girl no get JOY

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Olatara(f): 7:53am On May 08, 2018
tabithababy:
This nonsense can never happen to me cheesy

That's why some ladies prefer sugar daddies cheesy

Girls, you better start asking guys how much they can afford and make sure they pay before you order cheesy
That sugardaddy was once a young guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by SaintChukz(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2018
MissJoy29:
Both of them are wrong. Initially I wanted to blame the guy more cos I thought he took her to a fancy restaurant. But I realised his bill is just under 4k as against almost 12k of the girl's. Which means, it's not a fancy restaurant. It could be a regular fast food. Now I wonder, what on earth was the girl ordering for to amount to 11,800? shocked shocked. Two plates each of all the food items they have on display? This is where I blame the girl. She was greedy.

On the other hand, he may have taken her to a fancy restaurant that charges 4k for a side dish and water only. You know that kind restaurant na. And the girl may have ordered for normal food but in an expensive restaurant. I don't blame her here. I blame the guy here for taking her to such a restaurant and expecting her to buy water alone. Dude probably was trying to impress the girl (a lot do) and yet he was the first to cry foul.

It's still possible the girl had more money than what she let on. She was just trying to let the guy know that it's his responsibility to pay for a date if there's no prior agreement to split the bill. That was why she asked that question that sounded rude to the guy. But guy wait, were you expecting her to smile at you when you told her to pay? Mbanu!

But this is where the girl spoilt the show and belittled herself. She had to beg & apologised to the guy probably to get him to come back and pay. After walking out on you cos of money and embarrassing you. It really means that she was broke or stingy. All she would have done was to pay the money, eat her food and walk out with her head held high. But alas! She either didn't have the money or she didn't want to spend it. Which is bad!.

Moral of this long talk: let's try to respect ourselves as ladies and stop the embarrassment biko. No need to show us how hungry your ancestors are & how uncultured and insensitive you can be. You should be wise enough to know who your date is & what he's capable of doing.

Finally, ladies, never ever leave the house to a date without your own money. The reason is not to rub it in the guy's face or form rich woman. It's just to save yourself from embarrass situations that may arise.

cc: purityval
cassyrooy
chocberry

Wow I liked this post because you're one brainy lady. Yes...I only like and quote brainy posts on Nairaland. smiley
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by drnoel: 7:54am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Which kind of cheap guy would invite a woman for a date and not pay she’s wrong to order lavishly but nawa o and some are even abusing broke girl she like your father met your mother in buckinham parlance lol I said it

Pls don't support rubbish. The little girl was wrong simple. The fact that someone invites u out doesn't mean u should act like an untrained monkey �. This life is too short and no one needs the stress.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

grin she literally orders the minimum wage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by hollywater: 7:55am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Maybe he didn't know. I have gone to occasions and watched well-dressed men and women lose their home-training at the sight of free jollof rice and moin-moin.

The first date should be the responsibility of whoever initiates it.

What is wrong is the girl ordering N11,800 worth of food.
When you're on a date, watch your host.
But if at all he/she insists you order first, keep it simple.
It's a date, not the Last Supper.

The guy only beat her to her game.
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.
Here got me laughing "not the last Supper " Epic.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Tomoyayi(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Maybe he didn't know. I have gone to occasions and watched well-dressed men and women lose their home-training at the sight of free jollof rice and moin-moin.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by chimeziedickson: 7:57am On May 08, 2018
The guy did what i would av done any day.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by nahzyla: 7:57am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense

You too dey lie.

Reduce am abeg.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ImaIma1(f): 8:00am On May 08, 2018
That girl is very greedy. If a guy takes you out and is going to buy you food, you could ask for his budget before you start eating greedily and washing plates after.

But it seems the guy too went for a flashy,glittering kind of girl forgetting that all that glitters is not gold. It is actually a reflector.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 8:00am On May 08, 2018
hrhbae:

abi o... when it's not like babe is going to die tomorrow... haba, kilode? 12k worth of a meal! she probably has a tank for a stomach

Some ladies self eh. That 12k will cook a pot of soup and stew that can last for 2weeks. And u eat it in one meal, you need deliverance abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Tomoyayi(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:
[/s]

he's now childish because he conserved his hard earned money in a wise way...

ladies stop ordering what you can't pay for cheesy

No mind dem, Na so dem go dey do like say na last supper

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Berlyn1(f): 8:01am On May 08, 2018
Poor girl next time you dont get toO greedy grin wonder how some girls act really funny me i cannot goan disgrace myself coz of food sha

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by SammieYoo: 8:01am On May 08, 2018
mehhnnn haba the gurl don do pass wetin her ancestor fit order naa

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by IMASTEX: 8:02am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

You're 100% correct. I had such experience. I was invited for a party by some friends. The way these women eat. I haven't seen that before. They eat everything eatable in that party. Mixture riot: rice, swallow, drinks, etc. They were even quarreling with me. Like I was not pleased to be there. Just because I took a plate of rice only. Funny enough, they are married and very comfortable financially. I concluding it was a mentality of O show free!

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Daeylar(f): 8:02am On May 08, 2018
nahzyla:

You too dey lie.

Reduce am abeg.
grin grin grin
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ruffDiamond: 8:02am On May 08, 2018
gal like you of course.. comprehended
dazzol bye grin
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Mancity26(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense

You later pay?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by freshdude99(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!
That's why when u offer them employment with the agreed minimum wage, they will tell you the salary is too poor.
But will it not be poor when they can eat 12k in one sitting, even if she be elephant

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by drnoel: 8:03am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol childish men insult they don’t make points the word took a girl sounds like he did and second it’s a cultural thing not every man is a gentleman I once went to dinner with an ex it was $50 for a meal that was a lot it was the cheapest though on the table and he paid I brought out my card though but he said he’s fine lol story for another day the boy kept remembering about how he paid the money sha I was like nawa o then why did you stop me from paying this was in yankee o but imagine the same scenario why would you ask someone to go to lunch and not speak on who is buying ? They didn’t talk budget and babe went ham if you made clear that everyone buys theirs you will see that she would have adjusted but you don’t embarrass people cause they don’t have yours could run out soon and you may come to need those same people in the end that’s the circle of life look down on no one no condition is permanent

The boy petty she’s lucky she can still go on another date with a real gentleman

Well said but if d chairman had told them beforehand they would buy their meals they for no show.
Still u are right to say he should have been wise to warn them about their meals immediately he saw that she had baggages tagging along.
Still where in Nigeria do u see women who actually bring out their pursue to pay for their meal when in company of their supposed dates. It's very rare. Saw it only once before.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 8:04am On May 08, 2018
It's possible, some joints have really expensive food, not that the food will even be sizeable
yeyerolling:
Believe twitter stories ar ur own peril. Why u no carry am go chicken rep buy 800 refil plus 500 spag grin
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by jaymichael(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So CHILDISH guys like dis still exist...
Forget, even Jesus said you must be like a CHILD to enter heaven. So me I am very CHILDISH.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by nahzyla: 8:05am On May 08, 2018
MissJoy29:
Both of them are wrong. Initially I wanted to blame the guy more cos I thought he took her to a fancy restaurant. But I realised his bill is just under 4k as against almost 12k of the girl's. Which means, it's not a fancy restaurant. It could be a regular fast food. Now I wonder, what on earth was the girl ordering for to amount to 11,800? shocked shocked. Two plates each of all the food items they have on display? This is where I blame the girl. She was greedy.

On the other hand, he may have taken her to a fancy restaurant that charges 4k for a side dish and water only. You know that kind restaurant na. And the girl may have ordered for normal food but in an expensive restaurant. I don't blame her here. I blame the guy here for taking her to such a restaurant and expecting her to buy water alone.

No need for your plenty analysis abeg, the story is a lie. Twitter peep will fabricate anything to gain followers and trend.

What kind of restaurant serves dishes of 3,800 and eleven thousand? The price range is not even close. If it was a high end restaurant the guy's bill will not be so low. If it was a cheap eatary it wouldn't make sense for one dish to cost up to eleven thousand. What was she ordering? Three dishes at the same time abu wetin?

I sorry for girls coming to support guys on this thread. Its better you ignore threads like this because if their fellow man did stupid shi..t like this to a woman they will still gang up to praise him and bash the woman.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by dabiriy(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2018
Even if i get the moni i well not pay . sumtin u can buy with ur moni

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by brightalo17: 8:06am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.
Order reasonably and responsibly ...... Even alcohol advert advises us to drink responsibly despite there adverts for us to patronize them. ladies should use there brain small na.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 8:07am On May 08, 2018
drnoel:

Well said but if d chairman had told them beforehand they would buy their meals they for no show.
Still u are right to say he should have been wise to warn them about their meals immediately he saw that she had baggages tagging along.
Still where in Nigeria do u see women who actually bring out their pursue to pay for their meal when in company of their supposed dates. It's very rare. Saw it only once before.

Some ladies pay for their food. I pay for my food although I rarely eat out, I can take soft drinks or snacks. My hand is not paining me.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Cashious(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2018
Women! They totally forgot feminism when a situation has to do with money..... .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

The Problem With Beautiful Women / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.