Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85254 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by omogidi234(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2018
In the rule of courtesy or decency, YOU don't order something above what your host orders except your host gives the nod expressly.

In any meeting, dates ,etc the rule is the same.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by eagleeye2: 7:32am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense
Bottle water against 17,300..... hahahahahha...those girls must be daughters of Karishika

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ruffDiamond: 7:32am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Which kind of cheap guy would invite a woman for a date and not pay she’s wrong to order lavishly but nawa o and some are even abusing broke girl she like your father met your mother in buckinham parlance lol I said it
that's the entire point lady!keep your gluttony in check or better still,at home..something your parents cannot even afford.

moral of the story..
don't destroy a promising and beautiful relationship because of' longerthroat'...lol
it's called prudence on the part of dude and greediness on the part of the broke olosho-brain gal forming posh in the restaurant..
r

the dude rightly tested her worth by asking her to help pay by lying he left his ATM card at home..didn't you miss that part?but alas...gal only came with her pusssy to eat hshahah god!

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Angelawhite(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
he is wooing her he invited her me I’ve settled for shawarma before na you go know your own budget choose the restaurant that fits it and be honest on your limit you Dey form bill gates

So if the girl's order is #20k, the guy should still pay because he's wooing a diamond encrusted vagina

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by hrhbae: 7:34am On May 08, 2018
mattiu:

I like the line you said it's not like it the last super lol...greedy girl

abi o... when it's not like babe is going to die tomorrow... haba, kilode? 12k worth of a meal! she probably has a tank for a stomach

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by bilazego(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Dude deserves a statue from Rochas. grin

Rochas no get time for statues, he's busy looking for sensitive APC ward congress materials in the jungles of Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Daeylar(f): 7:35am On May 08, 2018
proffemi:
Guys no longer know when to hide their faces in shame.

If you want to be the alpha in a relationship (most guys do), act it.
If you take someone out on a date, pay the bills. Your date should be decent enough not to pig out, but if she does, make a mental note, and don't take her out next time. In any case, act the alpha. Alpha men are gentlemen. If you're okay haggling over bills with a woman, then you really aren't an alpha. Don't come sobbing if she disrespects you.

Don't take a date to an expensive eatery and hope she will restrain herself. Don't hide broke-azz status behind fake indignation. Don't give gentlemen a bad name, and for the love of God, if you do all the above, don't crow about it online!!!

Thank you jare.

The men really don't know when to hide their face in shame. Same as the people supporting him.

Amazing comment.

I don't understand all the people blaming the woman or complaining about how much food she ordered, and so what if she ordered N11k worth of food ?? ?? ??

It so irritating to do that "left my ATM card at home so can you pay for both pathetic joke" when you take someone out.

That part in bold is the truth.
Last paragraph is the whole truth.

Don't take someone out and start policing how much they can order. Na wa. If he doesn't have it he should chill, it's not by force to take someone on a date.

childish men and ladies everywhere. Defending the useless behavior of the man

The only part where the girl messed up is not having the exact amount of what she wanted to eat with her. So she could pay and walk off.
She really messed up there.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Angelawhite(m): 7:37am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.
... anything you want
It's only common sense that will refrain a girl from ordering the whole restaurant cause she was told to order anything she wants.
But most girls don't have common sense. My dear, If you were my crush and you behave like that, the crushing ends that second.

How'd it potray a guy that tells a lady not to over order? Is it not same girl that will term him broke?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Dami12345: 7:37am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

is this sarcasm??

did the guy woo you to become your ATM machine?

smh.... Thank God girls with this mentality aren't in Asaba... hunger will play games with you

So can we call that Hunger Games. grin grin
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by troublemakea(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

so broke ass gluttonous bitches like this still exist...

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by pek(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

she thought she has found a potential maga grin

Most girls don't take money along with them to dates....... that's just their way

The guy Dealed with her grin

broke babes won't sew their colts according to their size..
*clothes*
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by tflourish9: 7:40am On May 08, 2018
The guy just likes needless drama.The moment the gal starts ordering above his budget for the date,he could have just said,'that is on the high side'she will understand and adjust accordingly.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Buffalowings3(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Maybe he didn't know. I have gone to occasions and watched well-dressed men and women lose their home-training at the sight of free jollof rice and moin-moin.

The first date should be the responsibility of whoever initiates it.

What is wrong is the girl ordering N11,800 worth of food.
When you're on a date, watch your host.
But if at all he/she insists you order first, keep it simple.
It's a date, not the Last Supper.

The guy only beat her to her game.
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

grin grin
Last supper

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Dami12345: 7:42am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

Things have changed, we can no longer apply ancient methods to things nowadays, what worked in those days no longer works when it comes to dating and relationships. Honesty is very paramount if you want to keep anyone. You don't know what the guy said to the lady, yet you're saying she goofed.

Really, honestly really, are you even being honest about this statement, will you tell your guy about your true body count, about the NYSE orgies, the 3somes and other things you tried, how about telling him how your parents are responsible for just 10% of your upkeep.

Besides, even your complexion is a lie, or are your lips really that color? Not to overemphasise the point but I can bet half my life that you are one big walking lie.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by hollah123: 7:42am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.
why not order moderately, will she die if she order below 5k? am sure if she's taking herself out, she won't spend one quarter of that. so y eat on a date like its your last supper

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by DEcclesia(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2018
lesson to us all
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Olatara(f): 7:42am On May 08, 2018
Ligang:
Had similar experience few years ago.

Met a girl,we chatted for days and decided to meet up,went to pick her at her parent's place but on getting there she told me her little sister wanna get her provision at shoprite that i should chaffuer them and bring her sister back before we go out for our date. mumu me,I agreed.

Got to shoprite,i gentlemanly followed my would be baby & future sister in-law inside the mall. And lo, they were both picking the largest sizes of any thing they laid thier hands on....in my mind I was like wow these babes parent are rich and at least am a lucky dude finally.

Approaching the counter, the little sister said hope am ready to pay for everything they have bought...In my jocular voice i laughed and said she must be kidding until these misfits took it serious.

Trust me a Yoruba boy wey no dey shame,I tear for them right there... raising my voice at them.Jezz we just meeting after some days of chatting online and at a glance of that baskets are bills of more than 20k...Like am ur uncle

Took the intervention of one shoprite staff to calm my nerves down,I was so furious. Left them there,walked outta the mall(Enugu Shoprite) and go wait in d car.

After few minutes,they joined me empty handed!!!

So the sister wasn't actually buying anything! I lambasted the hell outta them while driving them back home, dropped thier lazy asses in thier home and off i go.

She called apologizing but I never set my eye on her after that day.iove men that call the bluff of these hungry, shameless gold diggers, publicly!
This is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by harmbhrosz(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

Sense should fall on guys, don't date if you're not ready to spend. There's a possibility that guys who think like this are going to register their wives for antenatal in substandard hospitals, endangering their lives because they don't want to spend their hard earned money. Anyway, you get what you seek.
what kind of stupidd analogy is this.....which responsible man will complain of using his hard earned money to bring his own baby into the world?

And you're there shouting sense fall on guys, it's obvious you need the sense more.

Be a responsible lady if guys that eat more than girls could eat a meal of less than 4k and be satisfied why should the lady eat a meal of 11k+ in the same restaurant.

You were invited on a date and not a lunch, a date where two adults are suppose to have time to talk and not a good competition

It was just a date, the were not even dating yet, so what will now happen when they start dating or even get married as she will have access to his financials, I guess she'll eat the family dry.

You girls should stop selling yourself cheap, regardless of if the guy can afford it or not you should at least place some dignity on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by RoyalBlak007: 7:44am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

Poor girl cry

She must have been really hungry

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by prof22(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
poverty is so in your lineage. are you an orphan? Can your mother eat food of that much? How can you eat food worth N11k are you feeding your ancestors too? Are you that poor and incapacitated that you can't pay for your bill? Can you spend that much on yourself? Can your brother spend D's much on a woman? You will soon eat your womb one day. You are poor at heart and your mind is full of greed. You will soon be used for juju one day. Ole oniranu ! Puta

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2018
Interesting read!

Poor man asked a girl out on a date and couldn't pay a bill of less than N16k cheesy grin .He left her stranded and took his broke ass home and fellow poor men on Nairaland aka " poor man's land" are applauding his bravery.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by troublemakea(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense

I know some people wee come and form their own stories. so their ancestors to feel among

anyway is that all? any other story

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Facidio: 7:48am On May 08, 2018
lol.....that was how a girl who said she cannot come to my house for the ist time brought her very big fat friend along for a first date. to make it worst the fat girl ordered for Heineken as she sure looks like someone who can drink 1 crate so I just quitket called my supposed date to the corner told her I have fuel in my car I need to gobdrip in the house thatbibwill be right back. gave her 1k so that theybwont be embarrassed cos it can pay from what they have collected already and zoomed off and never returned
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by wizzytm(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

guy 3450....lady 11800k

are you normal? undecided

you shouldn't really be wasting precious time responding to girls like these, try checking their profile, and see Hunger written all over their faces, then you'll understand the bases for their comments

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by richard69(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
Don't worry we know your type, see her ugly face sef!
Silentscreamer:

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by fr3do(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

They tell you say make you order wetin you want, you sef go still use sense do something

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Evangkatsoulis: 7:50am On May 08, 2018
omogidi234:
In the rule of courtesy or decency, YOU don't order something above what your host orders except your host gives the nod expressly.

In any meeting, dates ,etc the rule is the same.

Lol. So how would she know the price of the host's meal before ordering?
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by IMASTEX: 7:50am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!
1 Million likes.
That is a wrong mentality and of course hungry lady. How will she be focusing on understudying the guy, discussion relevance issues, etc. When her mouth is ever active chewing. Later she will update relationship mode complicated. This is one of the reasons most guys see ladies as sexx toys. It is obvious the girl is very poor and have been dreaming to have to meals.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Dami12345: 7:50am On May 08, 2018
sexdoll:

It's very obvious.

For most girls, sense only comes with age... and experience.

Childish girls like that one that calls herself saintmary will only be talking rubbish simply because she is still a novice.

Lol, lemme even go and look her up.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sprints1: 7:51am On May 08, 2018
na d guy lose to be sincere first of all he wouldn't go and #3450 food on a normal day..na becos of d babe he spent that much...no puna waste of money water of time!!!... the girl will pay the money no b girls there bank account fat pass anything
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by johnime: 7:51am On May 08, 2018
saintmary, u are a bloody liar. U rem., the last date we went on, who paid?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / The Problem With Beautiful Women / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.