Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85253 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

guy 3450....lady 11800k

are you normal? undecided
And that's three times the bill of what the guy ordered. So much for not being a foodie, so much for being on a diet...kpokposhi.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ladygudhead(f): 7:14am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

we've been hearing these lines since time immemorial grin

Your earlier posts contradicts these lines grin
i could see that she has been craving an opportinity to let us know that she is one 'independent' and comfortable girl' (thats for her pocket though..lol) SOMETIMES WHEN I SEE SOME COMMENTS FROM SOME OF 'MY FELLOW LADIES', I GET TOO ANGRY TO COMMENT SEF. YOU JUST KNOW SOME ARE NOT WISE OR INTELLIGENT OR SMART EITHER...They think smartness is when you 'maga a Maga' .ladies pls wen u go out on a date,even when u cud see money written on the guy's face, order for what you could pay for to avoid embarrasment(atleat for just embarrastment sake) because you don't know if that was his plan in the first place! That is not the time to prove a worth! Going with ur atm card will save u a bad day. And by that u are smarter.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by mattiu(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Maybe he didn't know. I have gone to occasions and watched well-dressed men and women lose their home-training at the sight of free jollof rice and moin-moin.

The first date should be the responsibility of whoever initiates it.

What is wrong is the girl ordering N11,800 worth of food.
When you're on a date, watch your host.
But if at all he/she insists you order first, keep it simple.
It's a date, not the Last Supper.

The guy only beat her to her game.
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

I like the line you said it's not like it the last super lol...greedy girl

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by dhesmond(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2018
please give that guy a medal......he's a legend.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by tunary(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2018
The guy did perfectly well Ignore the f u c k I n g bastard idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nazaretha1(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2018
Who's this cretinous slowpoke who can't even spell Buckingham Palace correctly?
Not that I'm being abusing though.
solasoulmusic:
Which kind of cheap guy would invite a woman for a date and not pay she’s wrong to order lavishly but nawa o and some are even abusing broke girl she like your father met your mother in buckinham parlance lol I said it

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sexdoll: 7:16am On May 08, 2018
Dami12345:

Pocohantas, did I just fall in love with you?
Your statement is music to my ears.

Be careful.

Pocohantas is above 30+ plus.

That's why sense has fallen on her. shocked tongue wink

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ruffDiamond: 7:16am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

as expected cheesy cheesy
hahah don't mind them she just shout 'broke'!in their usual way..awon olojukokoro potential hoe-low-show sha

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by lexy2014: 7:17am On May 08, 2018
amakadihot87:
The guy should note that its the end of whatever he wants to have with her,he should have hinted that he didnt come with much money when the bae was ordering like crazy..........Restaurant meals are not bae,even with that 11k food she wount have been satisfied........but i guess both of them needed to go out and have a good time..........that should be a lesson to both...

girls should stop over ordering while men should be bold enough to tell a lady he takes out the amount he tends to spend on the date

so after eating food of 11k, she wasn't satisfied? Her belle na GP tank?how much is half bag of rice? Do u need a man 2 tell u 2b well behaved and well mannered in public? Or do ladies lack home training that they can't control themselves when they c eatery food? Some of u ladies give ur gender a bad name

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nedfed(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

Haaaahaaaaaa lol
My belle ooooooooooo my head ooooo
grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 7:18am On May 08, 2018
Good thing he left her. She is a very greedy woman!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nackzy: 7:20am On May 08, 2018
On Point that's what they deserve. But my problem is with this sycophants called guys.... They exhibit their highest level of sycophancy wen they see anything on skirt... They want to impress, they want to favour..even wen they won't even see the Jericho

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2018
Dottore:
I had invited a girl on a date. I thought we could start something serious. Her father is a Secondary School Teacher while her mum is a trader. While we were considering where to go she said she'd like to go to Sahara Restaurant that she had never been there and she heard it's a nice place. . I had gone there a couple of times. This restaurant is a classy restaurant run by Arabs in Enugu. she came with 2 other girls, all were provocatively dressed and chewing gums without the slightest care in the world.
. A conversation ensued between btw us through text:
Me: babe I thought this meeting is for the both of us.
You didn't tell me you are coming with your friends.

Babe: what's wrong with my friends coming with me.
I also accompany them to meet their bfs. Besides
they are bored in the hostel and we are hungry.

(they were busy going through a big leather bound colorful menu book and placing orders)

Me: I didn't plan for this. I have a budget for our outing.

Babe: duuurrr! (carelessly chewing gum with clicking sounds)

I kept my cool as they chattered about school and gossiped about their school mates. In less than 30mins the food started coming, the only thing I could recognize was pizza which they say they'd prefer as 'take away' and a bowl of shredded Chicken Sauce. Among their orders were two glass cups of a drink I couldn't recognize and a slice of lemon hanging on the tip of each of the glass.
The waiter brought a printed bill with a shiny steel cone that they use to cover bills. I opened the cone and looked I saw N17,300
I had ordered and paid for bottled water while I was waiting for her to come.

I gently stood up, left and drove straight to another eatery.. I didn't bother switching off my phone because of 3 lousy girls. I managed to silence it though because the calls were incessant followed with countless messages that first started with insults then calmer tones of "apologies"..

Nonsense

U 3 much!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by darlingnuel(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2018
LorDBolton:
Always have your "Go to hell" allowance with you...
The question is How many girls can afford a GO TO HELL allowance grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by AbdulCLO: 7:20am On May 08, 2018
That's why I love the Europeans they What we call "Going Dutch" Where everybody pays for his meal when they go on a date. with that there is respect or if the guy should pay for the meal the next time the lady will pay simple. but in Africa hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Gassa007: 7:20am On May 08, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
The guy Bleep up sha... Where was he when the girl was ordering those nonsense...
If this story is true then the guy is suffering from superiority complex, there is no need suffering the poor girl whereas you know how human mind works, she can adjust if he told her to.

She just want to punish the poor girl who is controlled by her crave for lustful appetite. Poverty mentality though.
See them, awon SUPERMAGA. They must have play with your head so much, you think it's now normal

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by donephi(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Which kind of cheap guy would invite a woman for a date and not pay she’s wrong to order lavishly but nawa o and some are even abusing broke girl she like your father met your mother in buckinham parlance lol I said it
Another broke gal noticed

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Dami12345: 7:21am On May 08, 2018
sexdoll:

Be careful.

Pocohantas is above 30+ plus.

That's why sense has fallen on her. shocked tongue wink

You don't mean itsad why , why .
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 7:21am On May 08, 2018
Glad I've never experienced such. cheesy
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by undisputedshay: 7:21am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

guy 3450....lady 11800k

are you normal? undecided
I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Gamesmart: 7:22am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

Hungry girls like you still exist na.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by BIXYBABE: 7:23am On May 08, 2018
Hmmmmm....this is strong
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 7:23am On May 08, 2018
ladygudhead:
i could see that she has been craving an opportinity to let us know that she is one 'independent' and comfortable girl' (thats for her pocket though..lol) SOMETIMES WHEN I SEE SOME COMMENTS FROM SOME OF 'MY FELLOW LADIES', I GET TOO ANGRY TO COMMENT SEF. YOU JUST KNOW SOME ARE NOT WISE OR INTELLIGENT OR SMART EITHER...They think smartness is when you 'maga a Maga' .ladies pls wen u go out on a date,even when u cud see money written on the guy's face, order for what you could pay for to avoid embarrasment(atleat for just embarrastment sake) because you don't know if that was his plan in the first place! That is not the time to prove a worth! Going with ur atm card will save u a bad day. And by that u are smarter.
True talk but they won't hear... Food wey go digest before 1 hour fa.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by bishie101(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

F.UC.K YOU THIS PLEASANT MORNING; idiot

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by abbasajao(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!
#6000 less than somebody monthly salary?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by justmenoni: 7:23am On May 08, 2018
Vice versa....

Guys also should order what they can pay for... You will invite some guys for drinks and they'll keep on ordering more than what they can afford.. Awon ATENU grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by donephi(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Another broke gal

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sexdoll: 7:25am On May 08, 2018
Dami12345:

You don't mean itsad why , why .

It's very obvious.

For most girls, sense only comes with age... and experience.

Childish girls like that one that calls herself saintmary will only be talking rubbish simply because she is still a novice.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 7:27am On May 08, 2018
Angelicka:
An online user shared this post of how he took a girl out on a date and left her stranded because she couldn't pay for her bills.

See screenshots of what he wrote below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/guy-left-his-date-stranded-after-she.html

I feel u my guy. It's time for gender equality. What constitution says that a lady can't be the bread winner in a relationship? It's high time some things have to start changing. If a lady doesn't have money, don't even near me. I wanna be spent on too. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by donephi(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.
because they said you should order anything. You now discard your manners just for first date. Myopic ladies

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2018
That is good. God bless you man. A caller is a buyer. Why would you eat more than your host? Some girls need to change their mindset.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / The Problem With Beautiful Women / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.