Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (5476 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 12:09am On May 16, 2018
IamFreedom:

I don tire for '' Face me i slap you'' so i think it's best i migrate to '' Self Con '' undecided

Na you sabi tongue
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2018
folake4u:

Na you sabi tongue

Na watin u teach me na cool
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Diamond23(f): 12:54pm On May 16, 2018
Luv z a beautiful thing wen u fall in luv with d right person kiss

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
It taught me never to trust anybody and most importantly, not to love with all your heart.
seriously? not to love with all your heart because one asshole banged u and fled means other guys will end up treating u same way??
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by KhadyM(f): 4:43pm On May 16, 2018
Take time and ask yourself why youre getting into this relationship... are you simply lonely, do you share the same values etc...

My ex and i literally started dating after two seconds of us saying "we should date"... funny, that relationship lasted a few weeks cause we didnt share the same values but till date I feel like im still emotionally affected. This is someone I've been friends with for three years but we havent talked since May last year.

I just stalk him and his pretty gf on instagram and feel like an idiot sometimes.

I so respect people who take time before they jump into a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 10:59am On May 17, 2018
IamFreedom:

Na watin u teach me na cool

#singing "Nobody holy pass me tongue
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by nowpresence(f): 1:22pm On May 17, 2018
my last relationship taught me that we attract our kind, so to meet a better person than your ex, you should work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

#singing "Nobody holy pass me tongue
cool

Been a while, na Sambisa u go
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Rexnegro(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
I learnt that relationship sucks, my ex was extremely stupid by default.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2018
KhadyM:
Take time and ask yourself why youre getting into this relationship... are you simply lonely, do you share the same values etc...

My ex and i literally started dating after two seconds of us saying "we should date"... funny, that relationship lasted a few weeks cause we didnt share the same values but till date I feel like im still emotionally affected. This is someone I've been friends with for three years but we havent talked since May last year.

I just stalk him and his pretty gf on instagram and feel like an idiot sometimes.

My first and only relationship in 2014 lasted 3 months (October to December) I met this girl on a Monday and by Wednesday we were dating, I couldn't even say the words, she helped me complete it, it was so awkward, no shared values, nothing, chai, I hate that she was my first.

The sad part is that, i told myself repeatedly that I will end up getting married to d first lady I date, its been 3 years now and its hard for me to fall in love, while this lady has been in relationships since that time.

Its good to take time to fall in love, like someone said, " its an art" that process must be learnt, but sometimes, we loose out and are tagged slow.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
KhadyM:

I so respect people who take time before they jump into a relationship. [/quote]

My first and only relationship in 2014 lasted 3 months (October to December) I met this girl on a Monday and by Wednesday we were dating, I couldn't even say the words, she helped me complete it, it was so awkward, no shared values, nothing, chai, I hate that she was my first.

The sad part is that, i told myself repeatedly that I will end up getting married to d first lady I date, its been 3 years now and its hard for me to fall in love, while this lady has been in relationships since that time.

Its good to take time to fall in love, like someone said, " its an art" that process must be learnt, but sometimes, we loose out and are tagged slow.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by spunkyuch(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2018
Never trust your girlfriend with her ex. once the ex comes knocking, she opens wide.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 18, 2018
roarik:
To love with your head....Don't love too much.
the Heart can't love its the head being decieved just make people take you seriously.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

cool

Been a while, na Sambisa u go

Lol no.
Been here and there hustling. I just pop into NL when I'm free.

How bout you?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

Lol no.
Been here and there hustling. I just pop into NL when I'm free.

How bout you?
Same too. #LifeOfaHustler
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

Same too. #LifeOfaHustler

That's cool smiley
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

That's cool smiley
cool
Hw many weeks before una resumption
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

cool
Hw many weeks before una resumption

10 days remaining.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

10 days remaining.
WDF
Short interval sha. But some would appreciate it thou
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 8:59pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

WDF
Short interval sha. But some would appreciate it thou

Ikr.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

Ikr.
Meaning ??
Good Pm
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2018
Learnt that being a good guy does not pay according to Nigerian girls , but being a monster is that suits them right . Give them what they want " money" and get what you want sex and flings and leave them when it would pain them most .

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by freedomchild: 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
I learnt that loving myself is the best thing I can do for myself.... no girl can do it for me... Once I started to show I loved this girl back then in school, she took me for granted
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 5:53am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=67679627]Learnt that being a good guy does not pay according to Nigerian girls , but being a monster is that suits them right . Give them what they want " money" and get what you want sex and flings and leave them when it would pain them most . [/quote

Crazy lesson. It should make you a better person instead of.............]
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=ndy87 post=67683361][/quote] Ndahk baby u ain't replying my messages. Hope no body is taking ur attention from me hmmmmmmm ��
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Ndahk baby u ain't replying my messages. Hope no body is taking ur attention from me hmmmmmmm ��

grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 19, 2018
folake4u:

Ikr.
Meaning ?
Been a while
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2018
IamFreedom:

Meaning ?
Been a while

Ikr (I know right).

Hey dearie, what's up?!!!
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

Ikr (I know right).

Hey dearie, what's up?!!!

smiley

Am good, how about you too ? cool

How your break going on , how market ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
IamFreedom:

Am good, how about you too ? cool

How your break going on , how market ?

I'm fine oh smiley.

My break isn't bad, sha I'm not relaxing cheesy. My market is going well, thank God cool.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

I'm fine oh smiley.

My break isn't bad, sha I'm not relaxing cheesy. My market is going well, thank God cool.

Better Customers fall on you. Who go see your face wey no go buy your Oil cheesy

Are you in any group named DYI ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:09pm On May 21, 2018
IamFreedom:

Better Customers fall on you. Who go see your face wey no go buy your Oil cheesy

Are you in any group named DYI ?

Thanks darl smiley.

Money fall on me too oh, bros. Abeg you get anybody for Benin you fit link the person give me o.
LMAO, Na by my face? cheesy.

Uhm no, but I'd soon create my page on IG soon (hopefully ).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Blood Covenant Help / How 10 Fulani Herdsmen Rapped One Woman In The Bush {video} / Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.