Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (5470 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Which kind oil you dey sell?

Coconut, Carrot, and Orange oil.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2018
IamFreedom:

Morning, how was ur night ?

Twas fine. How are you?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Coconut, Carrot, and Orange oil.
Oh good right there in benin?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Oh good right there in benin?

Yeah, sure thing.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah, sure thing.
Okay would contact you soon though I don't use any of those but my folks gf's are slay demons so to say, would ask them if they would need some cos I over heard one of them saying she wants to get coconut oil the last time
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Okay would contact you soon though I don't use any of those but my folks gf's are slay demons so to say, would ask them if they would need some cos I over heard one of them saying she wants to get coconut oil the last time

LMAO @slay demons.
Why don't you use them? It's good for guys too esp. carrot oil.

Please do! I'd be more than grateful cheesy.

Thanks in advance smiley
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Twas fine. How are you?

Am cool et calm.
How is ur Coco bizz cheesy
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

Am cool et calm.
How is ur Coco bizz cheesy

Good to know.

It's going well by God's grace.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Good to know.

It's going well by God's grace.

Hw was ur day
hope to see more development @Blog
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

Hw was ur day
hope to see more development @Blog

My day was exhausting trying to market my products.

Thanks dear.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

My day was exhausting trying to market my products.

Thanks dear.
So, hope God bless ?
U welkom, i tried signing up but to no avail
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

So, hope God bless ?

U welkom, i tried signing up but to no avail

Yeah.

To the blog? No, I've not posted anything there yet. I'd let you know when I'm ready ASAP.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah.

To the blog? No, I've not posted anything there yet. I'd let you know when I'm ready ASAP.

K

Dat good n you deserves some accolades
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:06pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

K
Dat good n you deserves some accolades

Lol, you be Hypo bleach o.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, you be Hypo bleach o.
Hypo bawo how was ur day ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:10pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

Hypo bawo how was ur day ?

twas stressful embarassed
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

twas stressful embarassed
Pele tongue, You got dat banging body cheesy little #BBW
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:20pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

Pele tongue, You got dat banging body cheesy little #BBW

Thanks dear smiley.

LOOOOL!
Aww thank you. *blushing.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Thanks dear smiley.

LOOOOL!
Aww thank you. *blushing.
U welkome.
Wen do u plan hitting d gym ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:27pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=IamFreedom post=67823180]
U welkome.
Wen do u plan hitting d gym ?[/quote

I don't have money embarassed
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=folake4u post=67823228][/quote]

As you fine reach like dis cheesy

Aiit, you can watch wat you eat, drink and do road work ( jorging ) et al as alternative ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

As you fine reach like dis cheesy

Aiit, you can watch wat you eat, drink and do road work ( jorging ) et al as alternative ?

Mtscheww, you fine face epp? sad

Yeah I'd do that from now on.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

Mtscheww, you fine face epp? sad

Yeah I'd do that from now on.
E don epp alot o
Dat good of you.
Anything you want us talk about ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

E don epp alot o
Dat good of you.
Anything you want us talk about ?

E never bring me money upon say I fine oh embarassed .

Uhm, no idea, maybe tomorrow cos I'd go to bed soon. It's almost 12midnight.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 23, 2018
folake4u:

E never bring me money upon say I fine oh embarassed .

Uhm, no idea, maybe tomorrow cos I'd go to bed soon. It's almost 12midnight.

You money on it's way

No qwam, sweet dreams grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:53pm On May 23, 2018
IamFreedom:

You money on it's way

No qwam, sweet dreams grin

Amen dear, amen!

Thanks you toowink
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by majorbravo: 1:06am On May 24, 2018
Anyone who can cheat in exams or games will cheat in a relationship. They never play fair.

Don't date anyone with an entitlement mentality, they will always believe they can get more elsewhere even if they were with Bill gates.

Leave people the way they are don't try to change them. Let them meet their match. And find your own.
Don't believe you can grow to love them or they will grow to love you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Truth Most Ladies Can Relate To If They Ever Had A Crush [Picture thread] / Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! / People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.