Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (11241 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:02am On May 09, 2018
Olalan:
You need to let go of her.
BTW I always encourage people to take a peep into the chats and conversations of their would be partners once in a while to know your stand in the relationship. People can't be trusted nowadays

sure thing bro
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:03am On May 09, 2018
Monaco2:
Lol cheesy d guy above said u should drop her digit hehehehe... I love that meme lol Op dey complain, u no care grin u just wan take ur share cuz she no dey say no grin cheesy Op Abeg drop her digit for d guy above wink

don't mind that aproko guy jare

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:04am On May 09, 2018
daewoorazer:

As a guy from the zanga, would have advised you keep kpanshing her till she is tired,

But at the mention of 31, run bro....run!!! HIV is real!!!

seriously 31 plus me 32
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by IamPlato(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2018
Lalas247:
DOA....... story is not authentic undecided

It Should Be. I Have Seen Such Girls before... I Avoid Them Like Body Odour...

Op is It Not Too Early To Start Wounding yourself?

From What You Said... She Spent The Weekend With You, no Sex Or Kissing? Thats Would Be Why She Refused Picking Your Calls...

You Are Too Holy. She Likes Fornicators.

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:06am On May 09, 2018
Oritzy:
op you dey check woman WhatsApp messages
Chai see suicide attempt

I said it before and I am saying it again check the WhatsApp,facebook,Snapchat and Instagram of an average Nigerian girl at your own peril cos you must see things.grin

That idiology that the population of women are much than men I done dey wan doubt am ooo

No girl is single these days.
Where are the extra women undecided...that sweet girl you feel you are her one and only she has like 8 other guys(both toasters and uncles)

And she is also secretly liking your friend lol

That Uncle,cousin or brother in-law is actually shining the Congo.

Run for your life ooo OP

ur right bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by makydebbie(f): 7:09am On May 09, 2018
Are you okay? You said she has 31 boyfriends and you're asking if it's okay to be having sex? You don't pity your life? Go and carry hiv and stds na.

Guys don't pity their dicks, every hole you must enter. Instead of you to run for your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:15am On May 09, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

I am sorry to say this but bro, you are dating the devil's niece, and you now know it.

Your action will be a function of the type of man you are or want to be.

If you are a disciplined man, then let her go, as you can't be struggling that food with street guys.

If you are a yoppy, 30 billion team, I would suggest you continue exploring the new oil well. Since the refinery is working, there's no need of not drilling the well. But be careful not to impregnate the lady as she belongs to everyone and to no one.

Secondly, you may need to get yourself checked for HIV, STD, and other diseases because she's an agent.

I am in Abuja, so it's possible I was among the 5 guys she met. This world is very small, see how be became fvckers to the same h...

Regards.

this world is full of chit, but check these numbers if any is ur own oooo

A07014146244
B08038956855
C08136871669
D07035387983
E07063893088
F08033776368
G08031146316
H07037727532
I08034927870
J08137411527
K07030752871
L07012917545
M08029137804
N07064434048

these are the few ones
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:18am On May 09, 2018
emeijeh:

I wonder...
Meanwhile, op kept saying it was revealed to me. I never knew some WhatsApp are prophets

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

my Bro the thing tire me too oooo
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:19am On May 09, 2018
Olifiz:
It’s good u checked tho it can be heart breaken. But it’s always an eye opener. Bro just make sure u have evidence of wat u saw then tell her advice her to stop and move on. Bless u

sure thing I do
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:21am On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
wetin annoy me pass be say you no faint. yeye guy! you come nearly faint, spoiling our hope.
see guy, go back and faint so that the story go sweet. i say go back and faint

badt guy grin
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:22am On May 09, 2018
Apina:
Hope you have been using protection? undecided

for this my area protection Na im sure pass ooo
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:22am On May 09, 2018
psalmson001:

Of course, it has to end. And please don't put ur hopes on thinking she will change. Tho she might, but not anytime soon.

sure Bro thanks
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by wristbangle: 7:23am On May 09, 2018
It's a pity most Nigerian ladies are wayward and promiscuous in nature.

I blame guys who asslick these empty brains and reason with their horse-rider.
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:24am On May 09, 2018
what amazes me is the way and manner she professes love to these guys, my guy u need to read these whatApps text, u ma u go nearly faint
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by darlingnuel(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

for this my area protection Na im sure pass ooo
Your area? Do you live in a whor.e Kingdom?
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:28am On May 09, 2018
SirToothBrush:
I had the same experience... You met the girl this year 2018 so you dont really know her yet. You are a lucky guy for you to have discovered the kind of girl she is this early.
I had a terrible experience of this nature with a girl that would have been my wife if I was unfortunate. Most of the boys she was messing around with knows me. To cut the story short, here is how I dealt with the situation.

1. My friends suggested that I shouldn't let her know I have discovered she has been bleeping around. That I should waste her time with intense sex and starve her of money. Then dump her without any explanation.
2. I didn't listen to them because sex means nothing to the girl and I would be putting my health in danger ! Imaging what kind of disease am vulnerable to ?
2. Went to her house in the evening and sat her whole family down, told her mother everything she has been doing and I gave them the naked pictures she has been sending to the numerous guyies (don't ask me how I got them)
4. That's the best way to call it over with a bad woman

I have discovered we have gone past the era of loyalty and honesty with the advent of social media. Most men too only reason with their dick. They forget that karma is real. If a girl is in a relationship, let her be. But I must admit the woman makes the final decision when it comes to cheating because you are morally obliged to say "NO" to any sexual advances from men

sorry to hear that Bro, I don't know what they really want, I mean the bad ones
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:30am On May 09, 2018
Trendy247:
Have you gone for HIV test yet

yeah I do that every three months, the last one I did was after i met her
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
no! not at all. but this guy sef, toast babe on 27 and on 29, she came to your house spend 2 days. what was he expecting? didn't he notice the wideness of the hole? let him better go back and faint o. yeye guy
. haha some girls they tighten that place oo.with kanwa

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:32am On May 09, 2018
IamPlato:

It Should Be. I Have Seen Such Girls before... I Avoid Them Like Body Odour...

Op is It Not Too Early To Start Wounding yourself?

From What You Said... She Spent The Weekend With You, no Sex Or Kissing? Thats Would Be Why She Refused Picking Your Calls...

You Are Too Holy. She Likes Fornicators.

Hahahahahahahahahaha una no go kill person oooooo
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

Bro I'm trying to comot from frypan ur pushing ursef to enter fire ba
baba some pipo na omo and water so them like fire

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by SirToothBrush: 7:34am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin i say this one is strong,,,u met someone on the 26th then 27th u re already in the man's house...31+1=32 boyfrnd..baba comot for that girl team jeje if u like yourself
hhahahha team indeed. I think its a political party grin
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:34am On May 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Are you okay? You said she has 31 boyfriends and you're asking if it's okay to be having sex? You don't pity your life? Go and carry hiv and stds na.

Guys don't pity their dicks, every hole you must enter. Instead of you to run for your life.

my dear I'm OK oooo thanks for ur advice I go run Four-Four-Forty
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:36am On May 09, 2018
darlingnuel:
Your area? Do you live in a whor.e Kingdom?

my Bro this place pass Sodom and Gomorrah ooooo grin
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:
what amazes me is the way and manner she professes love to these guys, my guy u need to read these whatApps text, u ma u go nearly faint
. na her source of income b dat now wetin u expect
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2018
SirToothBrush:
hhahahha team indeed. I think its a political party grin
. walai 31 one men...abi king Solomon na her mentor
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by kyutepanda(f): 7:39am On May 09, 2018
30 wetin u talk!!! holy Mary...she can't fit say no to men when me still cut two people warning this morning? this is serious
blooda you want to keep banging her? eh you no fear for your life? there is this juju we call magun in yoruba it is said to be used by partners mostly male for their infidel partner as a means of punishment. it works when someone has sex with the infidel partner and it is either the man starts crowing, or he do stunts or make he even dey demand for water non stop and in that process he DIES, imagine yourself in that position if one of the lovers use the thing on her, i know say you no go like am but if you wan taste the adventure of been a chicken befor you die or you drink up a whole well or probably you turn jet li wey dey do uncontrollable back-lift you can fit go on and bang her..........honest advice from an underage sister lol
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:39am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
. na her source of income b dat now wetin u expect

wonderful.... one of the guys was even telling her that he was so fortunate to have met her that her kindness and tenderness made him love her the more.....

when I see this one, I faint three times
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:42am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
baba some pipo na omo and water so them like fire

grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

wonderful.... one of the guys was even telling her that he was so fortunate to have met her that her kindness and tenderness made him love her the more.....

when I see this one, I faint three times
ewooooo..that guy destiny dey under iroko tree for village...no no apostle must hear this

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by abokikhalifa: 7:44am On May 09, 2018
Drop her number bro, let me talk to her for you.
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Marshalxv(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How you take read messages as you say the screen break? You are a big fool for telling such lies. Anuofia

Nairaland detective,i salute
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by RSVP: 7:58am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

Bro I'm trying to comot from frypan ur pushing ursef to enter fire ba

Leave me make i enta fire nah. Is it ur fire? cheesy

Give me my chioma digit jaree.

Guy code.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About Urhobo Girls / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift / Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.