Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (11286 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by KINGinVAHALA: 4:43pm On May 09, 2018
Hehehehehe, this one strong pass me o
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 4:44pm On May 09, 2018
muyiwatosin:
ok better. but be careful playing along, dont lose guard and tell me you are falling in love, becos then u wont care about these sh!t she has done.

hahahahahha

Bro does those words still exist... falling in love....?

I don't think I can fall in love with any woman
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
99foxxy:
Ask again.

whatever
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
. haha some girls they tighten that place oo.with kanwa
Which one is kanwa? you mean akawo? That thing that look like stone used​ to prepare Ukwa?
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by SmellingAnus(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

I can see you've been pussy whipped, that's why you're still asking if you should continue sleeping with a dangerously dangerous hoe.

Pele o. It is well with your soul
hahahahha spot on dear..
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by 1BB007(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2018
her name must be oluwatobi
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 09, 2018
Mehn, that girl is possessed and on a mission.

Run bro, run.
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Bamz(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2018
aonag:
lol.. you are funny.. you came here complaining as what? boyfriend, fellow cheat men , friend or just all round general otondo?

Lmao he just got finessed at his own game. Salty much.
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 09, 2018
guy.. how you wan make she survive for this kwantry..
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Stevebamdex(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Wow, I can see 5 of my numbers there. Take it down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Busted smiley
So,You are one of those guys patronizing her business..? Weldone sir grin
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by jacyhelen(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
wetin annoy me pass be say you no faint. yeye guy! you come nearly faint, spoiling our hope.
see guy, go back and faint so that the story go sweet. i say go back and faint

hahahahahhaah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In / Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.