Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63529 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

The minute I noticed they have invaded the thread, I saw no need to push it. This isn't about me and you, but younger girls out there who can't afford it, as well as those in rural areas.

I wonder how difficult it is for them to understand this.
You dey mind them even in the north not all of them can afford pad.They are talking like as if all fingers are equal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

If I say I'm gonna do those stuffs if elected trust naija women they won't vote for me.... lazy people cry
#Lazyyouth
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by djpope: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
LOOL you had to put supportive boyfriend.

To buy yourselves ordinary sanitary pad na problem sef?

biacan:
I tell you it's can be so annoying pads are getting expensive especially when you don't have a supportive boyfriend sad and I don't know what's the problem here.......Why can't they distribute pad for free since they do same for condom sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Now don't try to school me I know that very well before giving myself that username nothing Roman and Greek mythologies have their equivalent Aphrodite to Venus,Zeus to Jupiter etc.I added Roman mythology to it because I fancy it same way I added my zodiac sign to it whenever I am mentioned concerning my monicker I Always refer Hippolyta,Amazon and Themyscira to Greek mythology not Roman.You have been noticed now I know you also love Greek mythologies now take your bag off my mentions.

Zeus.. my childhood nickname grin

I was always reading and doing research about ancient Greek mythology and ancient Greek hellene civilization which ended with the death of Alexander the Great

Experts have agreed that The history of ancient Greece ended with the death of Alexander the Great.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

If I say I'm gonna do those stuffs if elected trust naija women they won't vote for me.... lazy people cry
True that is why we need societal re orientation.*laughing*
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by hunkydory(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
next time use sand wink That's what women in the north use grin
Are you serious?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Now don't try to school me I know that very well before giving myself that username nothing Roman and Greek mythologies have their equivalent Aphrodite to Venus,Zeus to Jupiter etc.I added Roman mythology to it because I fancy it same way I added my zodiac sign to it whenever I am mentioned concerning my monicker I Always refer Hippolyta,Amazon and Themyscira to Greek mythology not Roman.You have been noticed now I know you also love Greek mythologies now take your bag off my mentions.

Terrible punctuations, I can't read this please. No offense though, just can't put my eyes through such rigours. Enough with the banter anyway. We're good.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I hate that thing called period. undecided

My baby does it happen to u too. undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Zeus.. my childhood nickname grin

I was always reading and doing research about ancient Greek mythology and ancient Greek hellene civilization which ended with the death of Alexander the Great

Experts have agreed that The history of ancient Greece ended with the death of Alexander the Great.
Hmmmmmmmmm
I have heard about that name before read a little on it from a children's encyclopedia I would do a little digging on it.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I believe you I can be your campaign manager and spokesperson in the future.

Preshy561 hope you gonna campaign alongside me? smiley
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

Terrible punctuations, I can't read this please. No offense though, just can't put my eyes through such rigours. Enough with the banter anyway. We're good.
Do you think Hippolyta cares if you read it?Just get the message and don't believe you schooled me.I cannot be offended on inconsequential matters.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I tell you it's can be so annoying pads are getting expensive especially when you don't have a supportive boyfriend sad and I don't know what's the problem here.......Why can't they distribute pad for free since they do same for condom sad
if you know any gal dat doesn't have one(boyfriend) let me know i will provide her with many pad as she want,
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
True that is why we need societal re orientation.*laughing*

Many naija voters are illiterates who don't care about your manifesto.

So it won't be hard.. I'm gonna make sure I sponsor such bills cool

Lazy ladies like biacan would be forced into the military cheesy

Any husband who makes his wife a full time housewife would be jailed cool
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

You know how you begged me to leave you alone it's like you wants to start crying again cool
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2018
KhadyM:

Using rags, shocked are you for real?
Yes...it works. But there is a to use it. Wonder what they were using in the olden days prior to sanitary pads?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

My baby does it happen to u too. undecided
gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Haba this one serious oooo.
Catch ya later prech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 4:35pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Preshy561 hope you gonna campaign alongside me? smiley
lool,no problem dear.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Do you think Hippolyta cares if you read it?Just get the message and don't believe you schooled me.I cannot be offended on inconsequential matters.

Uhmmm "... over inconsequential matters" is the more appropriate usage.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 4:36pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Yes...it works.
But there is a to use it.
Wonder what they were using in the olden days prior to sanitary pads?

That sounds very unhygienic. We live in a more advanced modern society, we cant go back to olden days. No woman should have to use rags when there are better options.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:38pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

Uhmmm "... over inconsequential matters" is the more appropriate usage.
Thanks now buh(I know why I used that)bye and don't forget to take your bags with you out of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2018
Bleep period, gimme that pussy grin grin
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2018
KhadyM:

That sounds very unhygienic. We live in a more advanced modern society, we cant go back to olden days. No woman should have to use rags when there are better options.
Affordability....Remember...
All die na die...
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Name sake cheesy
sake.gringrin
You and biaca sef.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Haba this one serious oooo.
Catch ya later prech.

No probs cool
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2018
cocoboss:
Bleep period, gimme that pussy grin grin
U bleep ladies in their period

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:

sake.gringrin

You and biaca sef.cheesy

how's your day going cheesy
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thanks now buh(I know why I used that)bye and don't forget to take your bags with you out of my mentions.
OK, bye.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by vicardino(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
3 packs/month I'm keeping back my proposal
Teespice:
I thought it was only me.

the money i spend every month on sanitary pads no be am. I use three packs per month and I have to keep extra just in case so imagine those whose can't afford same.

nobody is saying that pads should be totally free but not as expensive as it is.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by achiever12: 4:48pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:

Your boyfriend isn't your father.

Relationship isn't poverty alleviation program.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2018
its d best part of the year to tear that pussy ma niccur...
Rubbiish:

U bleep ladies in their period

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.