Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63656 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
oshe11:
Just continue getting pregnant....cheesy
lmao

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
Ubanagum:
use tissue paper madam, after all sanitary pad is not for everyone.ask those in the viilage, they use rags

Tissue paper is not healthy. It can cause uterine fibroids and cysts angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by emelda86(f): 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
wizrose:

if u dnt hav money 4 pad why dnt u use a pieces rags and attached it between ur legs cheesy

Are u not a bastard go tell that to the woman that gave birth to you & your sisters even your wife or girlfriend that is if u have one!!! Everyone want to talk

Ezi....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
Girls vs boys thread

cheesy
I pity ladies sha when it comes to this stuff...One time one chick offered me pussy, she said," I dey my period oh, if you go manage am like that ?"

my dick just vapourised

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:04pm On May 10, 2018
princfred:
And so what? Is he supposed to send it to me? No be you e go send am before? Abi na porche im for send you? grin You supposed to dey thank God that men are sending their application. Me sef go send my own No man right be that. if you like announce am for CNN. I no send. grin Na from sending of PM dey take de start dey send Porche.
Don't mind you sending the porche wink
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Are u ok?
Save face for what?
U can choose to believe whatever u wish, u posted Kenyan govt. subsidize pad for students, why was it limited to students?
During the time of Awolowo, virtually everything was free for students. No govt. will subsidize sanitary pad, it is part of your bills as a woman. Just that u ladies have this mindset of entitlement in this part of the world.... Feeling someone should take care of every of your needs, that is why u aren't ashamed saying this...
Well I am not a part of those ladies I don't have an entitlement mentality or ask people who are not related to me for me(I rarely ask)so this does not apply to Hippolyta(if you like don't believe me).
As for Kenya school girls were unable to go school because they could not afford it and missed school during their monthly flow hence why government decided to do so.And stop coming with your no government arguement it is becoming stale.A Responsible government does it..And I am very much okay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Experience This Every Month cry
lol
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You would not even want to go down that lane with Hippolyta.
There is no truth in insults.
Now run along and have a fabulous day.

Hippolyta is actually Greek myth. While Greek and Roman mythologies are very similar, they're not exactly the same. It's even a Greek name, one versed in Greek mythologies should pick that out very easily. For one who was asking another to go to school. You haven't been going about you Greek lessons very well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
walex2:
my company sells DIVA sanitary pad. it just 2,500 naira per pack. and inside a packs we have 50 sachet, and each sachet contains 2 pads. on the average 2 pads is #60. that is #30 per usage. where is the #1000 coming from per month. is she pouring drums of blood each month??
@bold I tire ooo
Someone even said using three packs & keeping extra per month...
No be red sea that one carry for body like that...

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
Out
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by wizrose(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
emelda86:

Are u not a bastard go tell that to the woman that gave birth to you & your sisters even your wife or girlfriend that is if u have one!!! Everyone want to talk

Ezi....

this ur english can wake up the DEAD from the first centuryS chaii grin grin
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:

lol

Name sake cheesy
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:08pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Na your papa come from slum undecided
Go get a life tongue
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Name sake cheesy
I hope you're not trying to send her a pm just like you did to me
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
See you Porche lover. You think say Davido just wake , brush teeth finish go buy porche for her? E go start with PM first na. Then your cooking and "other skills" then...... cheesy
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
See you -Porche lover. You think say Davido just wake , brush teeth finish go buy porche for her? E go start with PM first na. Then your cooking and "other skills" then...... cheesy cool If i be that guy, i go just send you like 21 consecutive PMs more. If you like open thread for my head i go say i dey exercise my human right as man. You go tire ...lol.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I hope you're not trying to send her a pm just like you did to me

Ladyhippolyta88 tell this girl to keep shut.

Don't let me do something bad to you
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
princfred:
See you Porche lover. You think say Davido just wake , brush teeth finish go buy porche for her? E go start with PM first na. Then your cooking and "other skills" then...... cheesy cool
Then........What undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Is it compulsory u must use pad? What happens to using rags & washing it for subsequent use? It will save u ladies alot.
Encouraging the government & people to donate resources towards sanitary pad that has nothing to offer a nation is nothing but a blind alley...Everything involving the govt. should have ripple effect, affecting the economy positively...There is nothing wrong with using rags!

Using rags, shocked are you for real?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:13pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Ladyhippolyta88 tell this girl to keep shut.

Don't let me do something bad to you
Run along boy go get a life......tongue
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

Hippolyta is actually Greek myth. While Greek and Roman mythologies are very similar, they're not exactly the same. It's even a Greek name, one versed in Greek mythologies should pick that out very easily. For one who was asking another to go to school. You haven't been going about you Greek lessons very well.
Now don't try to school me I know that very well before giving myself that username knowing Roman and Greek mythologies have their equivalent Aphrodite to Venus,Zeus to Jupiter etc.I added Roman mythology to it because I fancy it same way I added my zodiac sign to it whenever I am mentioned concerning my monicker I Always refer Hippolyta,Amazon and Themyscira to Greek mythology not Roman.You have been noticed now I know you also love Greek mythologies now take your bag off my mentions.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abi,I would try to ignore some of them like I usually do but today Rubbiish is going back to school.

The minute I noticed they have invaded the thread, I saw no need to push it. This isn't about me and you, but younger girls out there who can't afford it, as well as those in rural areas.

I wonder how difficult it is for them to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
delugajackson:
It's not by force to use pad. If you can't afford it, use foam. Or better still, enter tailor's shop and collect pieces. It's less expensive and will save you a lot of stress.

just lookatew! cry
delugajackson:
It's not by force to use pad. If you can't afford it, use foam. Or better still, enter tailor's shop and collect pieces. It's less expensive and will save you a lot of stress.

just lookatew!
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Then........What undecided
Then maybe we can know if na sophia or Chioma suppose to be your case...lol...I know you were expecting to hear something different. Oya no vex if i no talk wetin you wan hear.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

smiley

Women will be deployed to front line in a battle.

compulsory registration of women in the military.

Eradication of bride price.

Any man who makes his wife a full time housewife will be jailed.

20% of ladies will be required to study politics in school.

30 years imprisonment for prostitutes.

40 years imprisonment for rapists (male/female)

25years imprisonment for false rape accusation .

5years imprisonment for domestic abuse.

ladies will be required to pay certain amount of money to men in case of a divorce if the man spent more during the period of the marriage.

The Future Is Equality!!! smiley
I believe you I can be your campaign manager and spokesperson in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

The minute I noticed they have invaded the thread, I saw no need to push it. This isn't about me and you, but younger girls out there who can't afford it, as well as those in rural areas.

I wonder how difficult it is for them to understand this.

what is the responsibility of their parents? undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

mynd44....Dominique... farano.. .rocktation.. mukina2
Your saving grace tongue
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

what is the responsibility of their parents? undecided
What is your business with their parents...... undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I believe you I can be your campaign manager and spokesperson in the future.

If I say I'm gonna do those stuffs if elected trust naija women they won't vote for me.... lazy people cry
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2018
princfred:
Then maybe we can know if na sophia or Chioma suppose to be your case...lol...I know you were expecting to hear something different. Oya no vex if i no talk wetin you wan hear.
You know waiting I won hear undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Tiger Tests Positive For Coronavirus In New York / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.