Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63660 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem allow this love to flow...... Bad Belle undecided
Lol.....person no fit do small jealousy in peace again because of end time crushers and crusheers.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by shilz(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Which ones? Always is the market leader
Its not always about market leader, its about what works for you, i stop using always cause i reacted to it. since been using Drylove(yellow pack) 10 in a pack #250 for each pack,if i dont get drylove i use Virony its more than 15 in a pack and less than 1000 naira.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I tell you they would bash us but here but secretly begging to date us cheesy

Lemme tell you a secret prech sent me a pm lipsrsealed

Young lady be very careful with your fake news.

Can you show a screenshot of the pm I sent to you? undecided

I'm a very gentle but dangerous person .Don't say trash because you think you're anonymous.
I take every single word you say seriously.

Who the hell are you that I'll want to send you a pm?
Don't provoke me into doing something bad to you.

If you know what is good for you, you better retract that statement.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:43pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Go back to school now
He has refused even government school he nor wan go. *laughs*Rubbiish nor vex.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
*YAWN*
stop defending the incapabilities of government are you talking about the health sector how many Nigerians value or know their health?
This is beyond sanitary pad how many people have been sensitize on their health not to talk of menstruation what is the job of NOA?Why do we still record a high number of maternal mortality rates?
It is not all on my head the countries that take health and education as it's number one priority are not stupid.
Let it be cheaper and affordable for goodness sake.
Don't bring monthly subscription into this because I would still call government that has failed in it's reponsibility to regulate these people that take unnecessary deductions.

Its OK, I see the problem here. It's not about the sanitary pads, you just want to sound clever and be seen as one that's making a strong point even as u're stuttering about in folly, if it's about the likes it's OK. I'll give you my one like, it's all I'm allowed to on NL.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:44pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

I'm a very gentle but dangerous person don't say trash because you think you're anonymous.

Didn't you see she was joking nor vex.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nigeria nor first be country but don't worry when visionary leaders like me enter there things would change.
Nigeria would be better when we all join hands.

you're aspiring to be lawyer ,so what kind of change is a lawyer going to change? undecided

We're the future politicians...

I'm the one who's gonna introduce a bill that will make sure women are compulsorily incorporated into the Nigerian army and police force in the same numbers as men.. they'll be at the front line..

I'll be the one to push for the gender equality women are craving for smiley
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He has refused even government school he nor wan go. *laughs*Rubbiish nor vex.
Girl this is too much for Rubbish cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

Its OK, I see the problem here. It's not about the sanitary pads, you just want to sound clever and be seen as one that's making a strong point even as u're stuttering about in folly, if it's about the likes it's OK. I'll give you my one like, it's all I'm allowed to on NL.
You better don't try to insult me and who told you I am looking for likes when stating my points.
I don't need an approval from you to tell me if I am clever or not so better watch it.
Do you think I care about the views or opinions of people not to even talk about a faceless forum.
Your first mention made sense but try not to go this lane when mentioning me next time I hate insults,

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
princfred:
What does the government stand to lose if tgey subsidize it which they are not losing now by corruption? Ordinary reducing of wardrobe allowance of Governors and senators by 10% can go along to provide the funds. Guy what ever happens down there affect us guys very much because later na we go shuck something there clean am.
@Bold bros na wa for u ooo...Some of us are rev. fathers...

Even as civilized as USA ladies buy sanitary pad themselves.
If a lady can't include sanitary pad as her part of her bills, then she can as well ask govt. to subsidize her hair & make up materials.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

I'm a very gentle but dangerous person don't say trash because you think you're anonymous.

Boy you sent me a pm cool
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Didn't you see she was joking nor vex.
Why are you begging him......? leave him lemme drag the hell out of him....
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

you're aspiring to be lawyer ,so what kind of change is a lawyer going to change? undecided

I'm the one who's gonna introduce a bill that will make sure women are compulsorily incorporated into the Nigerian army and police force in the same numbers as men.. they'll be at the front line..

Okay ooo
We all have the Nigeria of our dreams let the nation work for us with all hands on deck.No dream is impossible.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by buchasman(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
Buy your second hand sanitary pad here!!! or call davido to assure you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Be kiaful while trying to lie but let me take your word for it.
Don't try to insult me again I hate bringing insults to arguments it looks stupid and childish.
Am i supposed to say "yes ma" to this? Ok, I hate insulting girls. It makes me feel bad because they remember such things more. Most times if a girl is involved i prefer to warn and warn and warn about impeding insults which never happens but that matter was serious because i was dealing with some really crazy dudes back there. I bet the others guys with whom the tirade happened may not even remember that there was heavy mudslinging involved in that chat.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:

Young lady be very careful.

A word is enough for the wise.

Later don't blame your village people for your misfortunes which you caused to yourself.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

I hope you're not trying to send her a PM like you did to me........gold digger
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Girl this is too much for Rubbish cheesy cheesy
I understand,you as well understand I just hope he does.
Hippolyta is a good girl who has his best interest at heart.
He just needs to go back to school.
*just joking*.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You better don't try to insult me and who told you I am looking for likes when stating my points.
I don't need an approval from you to tell me if I am clever or not so better watch it.
Do you think I care about the views or opinions of people not to even talk about a faceless forum.
Your first mention made sense but try not to go this lane when mentioning me next time I hate insults,

I won't insult you, you wouldn't see the truth in them if I did.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Young lady be very careful.

A word is enough for the wise.

Later don't blame your village people for your misfortunes which you caused to yourself.
Boy you don't type trash on my mention.......Better watch what you say before I make you deactivate your acct....... gold digger
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:55pm On May 10, 2018
Ivorianaija:
I don't know why most women in Nigeria primarily use pads when there are other options such as:
Tampons
(You insert the tampon into the vagina and take it out)

Natural Period Sponges
(Insert and remove)

Menstrual Cup
(Insert and remove when cup is full)

Stay woke ladies.

I doubt if the above mentioned are affordable or value for the money ...

Plus with what I’ve read here ,some of these women will tell you tampon as well as the cup will break their hymen �
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:56pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I understand,you as well understand I just hope he does.
Hippolyta is a good girl who has his best interest at heart.
He just needs to go back to school.
Awww you're making me feel sad for him right now embarassed

.Rubbish right now

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop this your last minute aim to save face.
Are u ok?
Save face for what?
U can choose to believe whatever u wish, u posted Kenyan govt. subsidize pad for students, why was it limited to students?
During the time of Awolowo, virtually everything was free for students. No govt. will subsidize sanitary pad, it is part of your bills as a woman. Just that u ladies have this mindset of entitlement in this part of the world.... Feeling someone should take care of every of your needs, that is why u aren't ashamed saying this...

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

I won't insult you, you wouldn't see the truth in them if I did.
You would not even want to go down that lane with Hippolyta. There is no truth in insults. Now run along and have a fabulous day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:58pm On May 10, 2018
GODWINGODSON:

periods, pads and dem stuff should be sacred. Don't go about trading words with a guy about somethin that peculiar to U.

Lol @period is Sacred ?? Ahahaha oh my days. Lol ahahaha

Lordy Lordy
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Okay ooo
We all have the Nigeria of our dreams let the nation work for us with all hands on deck.No dream is impossible.

smiley

Women will be deployed to front line in a battle.

compulsory registration of women in the military.

Eradication of bride price.

Any man who makes his wife a full time housewife will be jailed.

20% of ladies will be required to study politics in school.

30 years imprisonment for prostitutes.

40 years imprisonment for rapists (male/female)

25years imprisonment for false rape accusation .

5years imprisonment for domestic abuse.

ladies will be required to pay certain amount of money to men in case of a divorce if the man spent more during the period of the marriage.

The Future Is Equality!!! smiley
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by walex2(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2018
my company sells DIVA sanitary pad. it just 2,500 naira per pack. and inside a packs we have 50 sachet, and each sachet contains 2 pads. on the average 2 pads is #60. that is #30 per usage. where is the #1000 coming from per month. is she pouring drums of blood each month??
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Boy you don't type trash on my mention.......Better watch what you say before I make you deactivate your acct....... gold digger

Like I said earlier "A word is enough for the wise"

Just watch out..
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2018
buchasman:
Buy your second hand sanitary pad here!!! or call davido to assure you.
Lol...
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:02pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Like I said earlier "A word is enough for the wise"
Just watch out..
You can go back to the slum where you belong cool
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:02pm On May 10, 2018
Just be happy that today its only #500, wait make buhari enter second tenure and it will be sold for #2000, nevertheless, if you say it's costly, then try getting pregnant and see which one is better...running out kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Ehee and so what? Is he supposed to send it to me? No be you e go send am give before? Abi na porche im for send you? grin You supposed to dey thank God that men are sending their application. Me sef go send my own. Na part of man human right be that. if you like announce am for CNN. I no send. grin Na from sending of PM dey take de start reach when dey de send Porche. Abeg guy send am another one if the first one no enter her brain well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Tiger Tests Positive For Coronavirus In New York / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.