Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Do I Handle This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? (34285 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Please How Do I Handle This ?? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This? by ndindiatu: 4:01am On May 14, 2018
Elder001:

Only matured and sensible advice so far... the rest are childish talks
too many kids here my dear. She calls only few times what's the big deal here. Making a mountain out of a mole. Even if it was rosy for both of u then what's the big deal. Nigerians and over exaggeration of things

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Kokovilla: 5:01am On May 14, 2018
Stop picking your ex phone call. Simple
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Kobicove(m): 5:01am On May 14, 2018
Prognose:
She doesn't call often, like twice or three times every year for the past 10 years. So it's not like we're in continuous contact. But anytime she does call it ends in tears. It's the tears I can't stand.

I think you're getting worked up unnecessarily...

The frequency of the calls means you hear from her once every 4 moths or so which should not cause any worries so long as you avoid physical contact with her undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by CeeManCollins(m): 5:08am On May 14, 2018
10 years you said, no kids? And you didn’t state if you are married too or not.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Born2Breed(f): 5:17am On May 14, 2018
Avoid her as much as you can.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:29am On May 14, 2018
Zither:
Bros, just give yourself respect and cut her off totally. She is using her feminine cunning to lure you into dangerous waters. She made her choice let her stick with it. You are threading on a land of mines with the way things are going between you and her.
naa I figure its the guy that ended the relationship in the first place
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Prognose: 5:29am On May 14, 2018
wonyi:

Hope no blood Oath between you both? NO

Hope no abortion between you both? NO

Hope she didn't lose any vital reproductive organs? LOL, NO

Have you been supporting her financially? OCCASIONALLY YES

You must not answers just to guide u.

answered.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Ichechi(m): 5:31am On May 14, 2018
Prognose:
How do you deal with an ex who keeps calling you from time to time and crying on the phone? It's been 10 years. She's now married yet she still calls once in a while and at first all is cheerful and normal gisting, next thing she starts bringing up our past relationship and starts to cry. I've told her she's married now and all that is in the past but it doesn't seem to help. I deleted her number from my phone but for some reason I haven't been able to block her cos I'm worried she might need my help or something urgent. I'm not interested in getting back with her in any way but I'm still worried about her. Why wouldn't she have moved on after all this while?

U sound like you aren't married yet. Why's that? If you are, why aren't you facing your marriage? Are you her only ex? Or a relationship expert? Tell her to seek help from appropriate quarters and STOP CALLING YOU.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Prognose: 5:43am On May 14, 2018
post=67538762:
Seems I'm the only one that understands you here...
She calls just twice or thrice in a year?
And she ends up crying...
Well, that is not too worrisome, keep telling her she has to move on.
And I get your point about the reason you don't want to block her number.
Just make sure you don't fall into any emotional and psychological prison.
Thread carefully bro.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by oruma19: 5:44am On May 14, 2018
Beta cut ties now before u ruin ur life.... The worst u can do to urself is to Bleep someone's wife. God won't forgive u because karma awaits u. Be wise, run
Re: How Do I Handle This? by africanusvu(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Prognose post=67511106]How do you deal with an ex who keeps calling you from time to time and crying on the phone? It's been 10 years. She's now married yet she still calls once in a while and at first all is cheerful and normal gisting, next thing she starts bringing up our past relationship and starts to cry. I've told her she's married now and all that is in the past but it doesn't seem to help. I deleted her number from my phone but for some reason I haven't been able to block her cos I'm worried she might need my help or something urgent. I'm not interested in getting back with her in any way but I'm still worried about her. Why wouldn't she have moved on after all this while? [/quote.]Blacklist/Block her numbers in your phone and ur problems ar solved ETERNALLY
Re: How Do I Handle This? by selfmade22: 6:04am On May 14, 2018
Nigerians! so if ur marriage is not smooth, is beta u join ur ancestors, nawa!
Re: How Do I Handle This? by isybeke(f): 6:18am On May 14, 2018
Block her simple, you're not her mother neither are u her father for u to be worried about her needing ur help one day,,,,,,Avoid her nd her distractions nd face ur life
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Prognose: 6:20am On May 14, 2018
Kobicove:

I think you're getting worked up unnecessarily...

The frequency of the calls means you hear from her once every 4 moths or so which should not cause any worries so long as you avoid physical contact with her undecided

She has been calling more frequently since she left her husband na. Thats not the issue, the talk is usually very clean, just that half way through she bursts into tears and tells me she made a mistake by leaving me. I agree because we were young and broke up over flimsy reasons.

Anyway I know I should stop talking to her sha but I'm worried about her health and the tears. It's complicated.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Prognose: 6:21am On May 14, 2018
Thanks all for your suggestions and contributions. I'll take them all into consideration. Thanks again.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Prognose: 6:22am On May 14, 2018
CeeManCollins:
10 years you said, no kids? And you didn’t state if you are married too or not.

Ten years. One kid. Separated a year and counting. I'm in a serious relationship.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by spyg1(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2018
Prognose:

She's currently separated from her husband (about a year now, nothing to do with me). And no I'm not enjoying the attention if not I wouldn't have brought the matter here in the first place.
she is a crook. Run away from her
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 6:40am On May 14, 2018
isybeke:
Block her simple, you're not her mother neither are u her father for u to be worried about her needing ur help one day,,,,,,Avoid her nd her distractions nd face ur life

The real issue with this is Once he bangs her. He will have to Continue banging her forever. There is no way out of type of trap.

He will now have to keep up with his Fiancee and the said lady. This is an endless hole.

Its like the Milky way galaxy. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by emmyfizzy12(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Go lick his balls one more time
bros no vex ooo. sense far from you as heaven take far from earth. ba sense kobo kobo nothing nothing
Re: How Do I Handle This? by McPerry(f): 7:04am On May 14, 2018
Is obvious she's not happily married.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by thunderbabs: 7:05am On May 14, 2018
Marriage this days sef.... They re always wanting to marry fast but cant stand it.

There is a lot to marriage than all dz yeye love pipu dey do. When they start experiencing the lot in it, either party gets fed up n bolts.

They wee jus think marriage is all abt sex-money love.

God help us. sad
Re: How Do I Handle This? by don4real18(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:
she is only separated, not legally divorced, Do not fall for her tears, she's only working your emotions and you falling for it, that's why you came crying for help on nairaland.

chances are she's lonely due to the separation and she needs an old flame due to the fact that she's lonely and hõrny which causes her depression and the result is the crying over the phone.

Neglect her! Do not take her calls or reply her text/Whatsapp. she go rest. if you keep replying, you would keep falling for her tears and with that, she would work you to comfort her to bed. And you wouldn't even realize it till you start banging her.

Neglect her!
Point of correction... It is only when he is done, he will realize his mistake grin
Re: How Do I Handle This? by djmosaino: 7:10am On May 14, 2018
Blonchilli:
Only a man who loves death and wants to be unfortunate in life has an affair with a married woman.
Funke!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by thunderbabs: 7:11am On May 14, 2018
Advisers, i hail una!

Love therapists. Like say you wont go ahead and do what ur heart wants you to do at the end.

Tell God to avoid you making a costly mistake except if, otherwise, you both still ve to follow the same path again. Then, no matter how you avoid her, u dey deceive ursef. 10years and u still emotional abt each oda shocked coz all dz one u sef dey talk lyk say u no catch feelings, na lie i see dia shocked

God help you.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by philip0906(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2018
Magnifik18:

You are worried she might need help like it's your business. Hope she was there for you over the years when you needed help one way or another?

She's eating her cake and having it and my dear, it's very obvious you are blind to this

Right now she's using you to pass the lonely time. Don't worry, she'll jettison you once she finds another lover. Keep keeping on.

This comment! You'll live long bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Emvico34: 7:20am On May 14, 2018
the girl self mumu pass all of una wey they comment trash.... After ten years u still never marry? That shows the level of ur unseriousness...... And she is still calling u.... Alu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Pat081: 7:27am On May 14, 2018
Prognose:
She doesn't call often, like twice or three times every year for the past 10 years. So it's not like we're in continuous contact. But anytime she does call it ends in tears. It's the tears I can't stand.
call her to met u in open place n hear wot she hv to say n wot help u can gv to her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by RillJ(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2018
Don't help her not to go back to her husband. She is only separated, not divorced.

Prognose:

She's currently separated from her husband (about a year now, nothing to do with me). And no I'm not enjoying the attention if not I wouldn't have brought the matter here in the first place.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
It's not a biggie.

You serve as a safe harbor for her. I will assume that your relationship was mostly good when you were together.

One of my Ex-Wives and also my high school girlfriend are my friend on Facebook.

If you are emotionally available then listen to her if you're not then tell her.
Egun Mogaji!! Osheyyyy. lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.