Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Do I Handle This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? (34290 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Please How Do I Handle This ?? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Shafiiimran99: 7:51am On May 14, 2018
Cut her off provided you like your families otherwise keep listening to her crying but don't blame Bukhari and witches when the results are coming
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 14, 2018
emmyfizzy12:

bros no vex ooo. sense far from you as heaven take far from earth. ba sense kobo kobo nothing nothing
God will bless you abundance of likes, amen.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Charly68: 8:38am On May 14, 2018
daewoorazer:

It’s a simple somfin...
Put urself in her husband’s shoes...
Except you are enjoying the attention...
Wouldn’t you wish the ex vanishes?
If you like yourself, change your mobile and cut her off all social sturvs...
Don't mind the man,why enjoying what you can't condole as a man under the pretence of she might needs your help? Help for what ..let your past be past and block her forever..
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Babinski: 8:47am On May 14, 2018
It is important for you to answer a few questions Mr. OP:
1. At you married yourself or currently single?
2. Did your ex make any serious sacrifices for you in the past like abortions, etc that is capable of altering or affecting her future?
3. How did you separate 10 years ago? I hope it wasn't that you disappointed her and put her in a difficult situation that subsequentky affected her future decisions? For example travelling and stand I her up after sacrifices, promises, etc and she was now forced by age or circumstances to marry for the wrong reason.

Lots of people here assume you treated her right and her crying was from nostalgia. Such may not be the case. Her crying may be from remembering her irreparable loss in loving you and being disappointed and it weighs on your mind from a tinge of guilt because you are obviously worried by her crying for one reason or the other.

Mind you, this is just another thread of thought and it is your answers that will shed light.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2018
laudate:

Tell your wife all about her. sad Next time she calls, ask your wife to answer the phone. undecided If she needs money, tell her you would ask your wife to send it to her. That way, you can quietly extricate yourself from her clutches, without saying too much about anything. Your wife will know the kind of words or treatment, to give her that will put a stop to all her crying....
. Simple just do exert that and she will stop, don't hide it from your wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by JerryJude(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2018
Prognose:
How do you deal with an ex who keeps calling you from time to time and crying on the phone? It's been 10 years. She's now married yet she still calls once in a while and at first all is cheerful and normal gisting, next thing she starts bringing up our past relationship and starts to cry. I've told her she's married now and all that is in the past but it doesn't seem to help. I deleted her number from my phone but for some reason I haven't been able to block her cos I'm worried she might need my help or something urgent. I'm not interested in getting back with her in any way but I'm still worried about her. Why wouldn't she have moved on after all this while?

guy have u ever thought if ur wife eventually find out..what next, dont allow her destroy ur home..a word is a enough for the wise
Re: How Do I Handle This? by lanrefront1(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2018
If she's really after the op with by force and fire, I'm sure her calls will be much more than just 3 times in a year.

I think she's see you as a good friend she can talk her mind to freely. Nothing wrong in talking to her and offering good advice when she calls. If there is any help in your capacity to render to her without you guys meeting, nothing wrong in doing that.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by boyjo: 9:35am On May 14, 2018
laudate:

Tell your wife all about her. sad Next time she calls, ask your wife to answer the phone. undecided If she needs money, tell her you would ask your wife to send it to her. That way, you can quietly extricate yourself from her clutches, without saying too much about anything. Your wife will know the kind of words or treatment, to give her that will put a stop to all her crying....

Prognose, here lies your answer, It works like magic.
Don`t tell your wife anything.
When your EX calls, simply hand over the phone to your wife to take the call.
Do it every time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by francotunsco: 10:31am On May 14, 2018
....she may need something urgent! Whatever that means.... Get ready to give her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by Udochi(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2018
laudate:

You have said it all.

he should push it to his wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by nsesam(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2018
Be careful man, you might be the reason and the proof her husband is looking for to process official lawful divorce and it won't end you . call her and give her serious warning or you'll receive the warning in the grave. Don't forget a man wife is another man death trap.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by Bimpe29: 12:46pm On May 14, 2018
Your head is morally and religiously correct. Your objective and mature response is highly resounding.

daewoorazer:

It’s a simple somfin...

Put urself in her husband’s shoes...
Except you are enjoying the attention...
Wouldn’t you wish the ex vanishes?

If you like yourself, change your mobile and cut her off all social sturvs...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? by sen5050: 1:52pm On May 14, 2018
The only way i though of, is for you to close ur eye and cry to the Lord to intervene, the God that answer prayer will surely make a way out. peace be onto ur house hold.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by wonyi: 8:03pm On May 14, 2018
Prognose:

answered.

Let her go. Before I got married , I had lots of guys as friends. The moment I got married I cut ties with them. These are friends without benefits.

Proudly Bini. Our culture doesn't permit all that. It's as good as cheating. Never be the excuse why she left her husband.

Sadly her heart is still with u. Encourage her to go back to her husband. Most of our young ladies look forward to the occasion"wedding" instead of the marriage. There's nothing that can't be corrected.

Never date/sleep with someone's wife. There are grave consequences.no matter what. Wether she gave green light or blue. peace out.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by laudate: 12:03am On May 15, 2018
wonyi:
Let her go. Before I got married , I had lots of guys as friends. The moment I got married I cut ties with them. These are friends without benefits.

Proudly Bini. Our culture doesn't permit all that. It's as good as cheating. Never be the excuse why she left her husband.

Sadly her heart is still with u. Encourage her to go back to her husband. Most of our young ladies look forward to the occasion"wedding" instead of the marriage. There's nothing that can't be corrected.

Never date/sleep with someone's wife. There are grave consequences.no matter what. Wether she gave green light or blue. peace out.

Proudly....wetin? Your culture does not permit...what? shocked I have a lot of female friends who are Bini/Edo, and are happily married. They still have a number of single guys as good friends, strictly platonic - nothing more. Are you sure they got the memo? cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This? by wonyi: 5:37am On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Proudly....wetin? Your culture does not permit...what? shocked I have a lot of female friends who are Bini/Edo, and are happily married. They still have a number of single guys as good friends, strictly platonic - nothing more. Are you sure they got the memo? cheesy

Lol at "are you sure they got the memo?"

My culture forbids adultery with a passion. The consequences could be death of the adulterer's children or husband or sudden/frequent/serious illness of her husband or children.

When I typed my culture doesn't permit all that, I meant cheating.it goes as far as forbidding using the money given to a housewife by an "ex"to cook or take care of her husband or children.

If u noticed,this laws are applicable to only the women. A way of reprimanding or disapproving the women from cheating on their husbands.

Has it helped ? Yes to an extent.

It's an abomination for a married woman to be calling and weeping on the phone with an "ex". It's as good as cheating.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by laudate: 2:56pm On May 15, 2018
wonyi:
Lol at "are you sure they got the memo?"

My culture forbids adultery with a passion. The consequences could be death of the adulterer's children or husband or sudden/frequent/serious illness of her husband or children.

When I typed my culture doesn't permit all that, I meant cheating.it goes as far as forbidding using the money given to a housewife by an "ex"to cook or take care of her husband or children.

If u noticed,this laws are applicable to only the women. A way of reprimanding or disapproving the women from cheating on their husbands.

Has it helped ? Yes to an extent.

It's an abomination for a married woman to be calling and weeping on the phone with an "ex". It's as good as cheating.

Again, I laugh. Your culture? Is it not the same Bini/Edo culture that breeds girls and women who have turned the sex trade into something else?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? by wonyi: 9:32pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Again, I laugh. Your culture? Is it not the same Bini/Edo culture that breeds girls and women who have turned the sex trade into something else?

Girls and women not married women.

You claim to have lots of Bini friends, please verify.
Re: How Do I Handle This? by laudate: 10:21pm On May 15, 2018
wonyi:
Girls and women not married women.

You claim to have lots of Bini friends, please verify.

I am not 'claiming' to have Bini friends. I do have Bini friends....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.