Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Does Love Mean To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Love Mean To You? (10470 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by akniy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
hey, easy busta!
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2006
@ akniy

u know we kool grin grin grin
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by akniy(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2006
@ busta, u mean u don't believe in love?
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Busta(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
use to but nahh, not anymore. Don't believe in it
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by akniy(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2006
waoh! i believe in it, perhaps u give me a try!
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Cleofel(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2006
LOVE is a very nice thing and it means alot to me but it sometimes destroys ur whole life.
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by wasty(f): 1:18am On Aug 08, 2006
love means everything is sharing all types of emotion to the one that you love kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Choco(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2006
Love means sacrifice, giving, giving, giving, its practical

Choco wink
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by btru2u(f): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2006
Love is knowing someones flaws and loving them anyway!
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2008
btru2u:

Love is knowing someones flaws and loving them anyway!

true that. . . . cool
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Gamine(f): 3:46am On Oct 07, 2008
thats not love, thats stupidity
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2008
Gamine:

thats not love, thats stupidity

hummmmmm. . . . . . . . . don't think Jesus is stupid for Loving us so much. . . . . .

or a mother loving her child regardless of whatever flaws he/she may have. . . .

boi am I glad that ery1 is entitled to their own opinion,. . . . . . . . .
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Gamine(f): 3:58am On Oct 07, 2008
lol.

I cannot love anyones flaws, its just what im saying

even Jesus dosnt love our flaws
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:01am On Oct 07, 2008
lolz. . . . . . . cheesy

Not taking at all about the flaws. . . . . . .

I'm talking about the person. . . . .

Clearly our flaws do not define us. . . . . . . wink
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by eminemkayc: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2008
It means Letting Out Valueable Emotions 2 someone very dear nd close 2 ya! Iv neva expierenced it though!
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Rogo: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
God and your divinity of your inside (True). Very great to me
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by tpia: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2008
nice thread.
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by ikvicolo: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2008
[/color]
[color=#990000]Well, LOVE means taking your fellow human just as you will take yourself,what i mean is this:be responsible for any body even if you are not connected in any way.if you dont like putting your hands in fire dont allow others to put their hands.Jesus said the greatest commandment is love your neighbour as yourself.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by chessguru(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2008
@POST
TO NOLLYWOOD IT IS A MAGICAL PORTION ,TO BOLLYWOOD IT IS REVENGE,TO SHAKESPEAR IT MEANT SUICIDE, TO JACK IN TAITANIC IT MEANT SACRIFICE, TO ME IT IS GOD AND HIS GIFT TO MANKIND!!
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by nickybayo(f): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
love does not mean lust
its important for guys to know that before they start their definition
and u say u love me and u cant do this much for me
coming frm a guy wwho is supposed to love me justbecos he wanted to make out and i didnt
that shitload of shit

i've never experience that kind of lov but i guess i can do anything for the person i love, move mountains and all that.
be their 4 him, talk 2 him and make him feel good
i think that wht it means to me
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by doggyall: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2010
love is koko!
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Abygul(f): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2010
love is give and take.love is sharing.love is lyf love is sad,love is stupid.love is crazy but guess what witout love each an evry1 of us wnt av a lyf or 1 story or the other to say either good or bad.love is beautifulllllll
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by chidipupay(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2010
Let me fantasize about love a little. Since I think the poster is referring to a relationship love. Because we all know what our love and that of Gods is

Love is that connecting bond that exist between two people that is unbreakable irrespective of knowing the person's weakness and flaw. Love it that networking feeling that is always kept anew whether you are together or not. love is shearing all secrets, even the decayed skeleton in your cupboard you fell no one should know. It is defending me when the world call me names. Love is still staying with me when we are 50 years old and i have attained my menopause. Love is still being able to love me when you know i cannot stay more than 1min in intimacy with you. Love is not running away when things go from bad to worse. Love is still being able to love me when i can only give you one child. love is still being able to hold me when you know I am dying of a grievous illness. Love is still being able to kiss me when you know I have a mouth sore that do not exist before. I guess I can go on and on.

But this is just a fantasy because in reality it does not exist
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by Abygul(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay:

Let me fantasize about love a little. Since I think the poster is referring to a relationship love. Because we all know what our love and that of Gods is

Love is that connecting bond that exist between two people that is unbreakable irrespective of knowing the person's weakness and flaw. Love it that networking feeling that is always kept anew whether you are together or not. love is shearing all secrets, even the decayed skeleton in your cupboard you fell no one should know. It is defending me when the world call me names. Love is still staying with me when we are 50 years old and i have attained my menopause. Love is still being able to love me when you know i cannot stay more than 1min in intimacy with you. Love is not running away when things go from bad to worse. Love is still being able to love me when i can only give you one child. love is still being able to hold me when you know I am dying of a grievous illness. Love is still being able to kiss me when you know I have a mouth sore that do not exist before. I guess I can go on and on.

But this is just a fantasy because in reality it does not exist
good 1 u've got cheesy
Re: What Does Love Mean To You? by chidipupay(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
thanks aby

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.