Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (35398 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by hopuhsirlor(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2018
I wanted to say smfin b4, but checking on d gal's name, I realised she is truly a waste girl. Oloriburuku omo Ale jati jati.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Snow02: 9:11pm On May 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
Madam, you just dey do yourself. Guys don't really care. In fact, you just gave him a ticket to explore more.

Why do all these people on twitter sound same way? Like same "gangsta" typa way.
Wise bebe
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
You guys are so self righteous grin

As if any of them could use English correctly grin

You need bullet proof armour when reading some of the shi they put together grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 13, 2018
Cheated in advance! Mo gbo tun tun..
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by wristbangle: 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
She only succeeded in conceding an own goal albeit terminating the relationship foolishly.

Goodluck in advance as she deal with guilty conscience in her next relationship.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by StackHouse1(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by InvertedHammer: 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
/*

A single lady goes out and gives her body to someone else.

How is this suppose to make anyone angry?

Her body, her choice; your body, your choice.

What happened to just walking away?

Some men are idi0ts indeed.

*/
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by mrfarmer600(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A lady and Twitter user @H3NNYC0K3 is currently trending on the social media platform, after she shared the advantages of cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend in advance.

The lady who recounted her ugly breakup story, disclosed that after she stumbled upon nude photos on her boyfriend's phone, she also brought out her own proof of cheating and declared they were even. her tweets reads;

Broooo I went through my mans phone while we were sleeping once and found nudes.... I deadass slapped him awake so hard that his earring came off. I wake him up like “Who this? CALL HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW” nigga was the Bleep shook.

Niggas always wanna use that raspy fake crying voice talm bout “baby please I’m sorry I love you” when you catch them cheating. Shutup pussy. Luckily I cheated in advance and showed him proof out of my phone right then and there. I’m like “it’s cool bro we’re even now”... the look on his face  Plot twist.

This nigga had the nerve to choke me like “YOU GAVE MY PUSSY AWAY? YOU CHEATED TOO? FUCKIN THOT”.... Bloop. First of all, I cheated just in case... plus I was suspicious. You just cheated cause you wanted to. There’s a difference  LMFAO

Now we just choking and screaming at eachother back and forth looking dumb trying to justify our reasons for cheating... then he drives me home and Im crying the whole way there cuz I’m soft smh

I block him on everything and im deadass done. My friends hitting me up telling me he contacted all of them and shit....then a couple days later My moms like “hey you got a delivery”

Nigga wrote me a whole ass heartfelt novel in that card... eventually I was just like ehh Bleep it we both cheated, let me stop being mad so we can be in love again n shit. And that’s exactly what I did.  Happily ever after.

Moral of the story is: cheating builds character. And ALWAYS cheat in advance so when and if you find your partner cheating it doesn’t hurt as much  if y’all meant for eachother y’all will get thru it LMAO

More
I left out the part where he cursed all my bestfriends out for smiling in his face knowing that I cheated on him. He really texted all their phones blacking  they were all sending me screenshots

https://lailasnews.com/lady-cheats-on-her-boyfriend-in-advance-because-she-was-suspecting-him-of-same/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by pennywys(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2018
Chop prostitute everywhere in town
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Crixina(f): 9:48pm On May 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
Madam, you just dey do yourself. Guys don't really care. In fact, you just gave him a ticket to explore more.

Why do all these people on twitter sound same way? Like same "gangsta" typa way.
because most are fake concocted stories
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by SoapQueen(f): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Crixina:
because most are fake concocted stories

Abi, my sister? I just tire.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by chukzyfcbb: 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
The dude just decided to reconcile the relationship, so that this time around

He can fuu.ck her mercilessly and dump her sorry a.as before she even knows what's going on. This time around, his only objective will be F.ck F.uck F.uck!!! Till he makes sure that he has expanded her Punaniii

That's how the 2nd half of the relationship will be, she's too dumb to see what's coming., that's a xters of Slay Hoe

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by ojlifa: 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
because the stupid white man,thinks they can use black american way of life for Africans to copy .so they can mess up the society like they have done to the blacks in america

SoapQueen:

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:

I Am Feeling Sleepy

Go sleep scammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by ominiriches2016(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2018
Define a relationship and give her the rules to obey. A cheat is a cheat. If I have a girl what is the need of looking outside. Girls will always play victims at all times. She cheated ahead because she want everything. She will also cheat if she marry.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Ishilove: 10:16pm On May 13, 2018
Hopeless generation
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by shiffynaani(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2018
She "gave Your Pussy Away". I Swear We Still B Learner Compare To Dis People.

Don't Even Understand How They Coin Those Words

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by anigold(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A lady and Twitter user @H3NNYC0K3 is currently trending on the social media platform, after she shared the advantages of cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend in advance.

The lady who recounted her ugly breakup story, disclosed that after she stumbled upon nude photos on her boyfriend's phone, she also brought out her own proof of cheating and declared they were even. her tweets reads;

Broooo I went through my mans phone while we were sleeping once and found nudes.... I deadass slapped him awake so hard that his earring came off. I wake him up like “Who this? CALL HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW” nigga was the Bleep shook.

Niggas always wanna use that raspy fake crying voice talm bout “baby please I’m sorry I love you” when you catch them cheating. Shutup pussy. Luckily I cheated in advance and showed him proof out of my phone right then and there. I’m like “it’s cool bro we’re even now”... the look on his face  Plot twist.

This nigga had the nerve to choke me like “YOU GAVE MY PUSSY AWAY? YOU CHEATED TOO? FUCKIN THOT”.... Bloop. First of all, I cheated just in case... plus I was suspicious. You just cheated cause you wanted to. There’s a difference  LMFAO

Now we just choking and screaming at eachother back and forth looking dumb trying to justify our reasons for cheating... then he drives me home and Im crying the whole way there cuz I’m soft smh

I block him on everything and im deadass done. My friends hitting me up telling me he contacted all of them and shit....then a couple days later My moms like “hey you got a delivery”

Nigga wrote me a whole ass heartfelt novel in that card... eventually I was just like ehh Bleep it we both cheated, let me stop being mad so we can be in love again n shit. And that’s exactly what I did.  Happily ever after.

Moral of the story is: cheating builds character. And ALWAYS cheat in advance so when and if you find your partner cheating it doesn’t hurt as much  if y’all meant for eachother y’all will get thru it LMAO

More
I left out the part where he cursed all my bestfriends out for smiling in his face knowing that I cheated on him. He really texted all their phones blacking  they were all sending me screenshots

https://lailasnews.com/lady-cheats-on-her-boyfriend-in-advance-because-she-was-suspecting-him-of-same/

Lalasticlala
stupid news and stupid people every.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Bigterry: 11:01pm On May 13, 2018
and u think he will ever in his life trust you wholly? hell no. any relationship without trust never last Long.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by wtfcoded: 11:02pm On May 13, 2018
I can't marry this kinda lady mehn
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by BENEAMATA: 11:32pm On May 13, 2018
Look, LIL' KIM or who ever you are trying to be, slay what ever you so wish but can you please spare the life of english language? Like take your hands off it's neck? Thank you. And can someone please confirm that miss 'pre-emptive cheat' is from U.S.A ? won't be surprised if she is.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nofav0rs(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2018
Smh
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by horlardipupo(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2018
Make we come go fry beans? undecided
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by DwayneLee: 2:12am On May 14, 2018
Very beautiful girl with a beautiful figure. grin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Kokovilla: 4:53am On May 14, 2018
That is the lady cup of tea. Next topic
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by ubunja(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2018
Kinggnicole:
lol @you gave my pussy away?!!
you gave her dick away too bruh.

As for the English teachers and moral police, it's obvious she's black American and they use those slangs a lot.
doesnt work that way. her pvssy is his. whats hers is his money.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by MissJoy29(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Cheats are the most paranoid partners. They're scared of getting the same treatment they give, that's why you see them monitoring people up & down.
So true.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Jadoskii(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2018
Honestly the best way to react to a babe telling you she wana break up is to act cool nd say 'okay,no problem.......

I can't begin to describe the breed of anger that'll be welling up inside her......u can later go to Ur closet nd hit Ur head on wan hard surface ooo....buh right Dier in frnt of her jx say...umphhh,okay..thanks bye
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Assassin101: 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
stup!d b!tch.

things just got real.

Now when he cheats next he wont feel d slightest guilt

You're lucky he's still with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / Signs His Not Just That Into You / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.