Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (35399 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by 0kp0nku: 3:33pm On May 14, 2018
I just don't know why I don't like short women
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 14, 2018
mymadam:
shocked Confirmed slay queen spotted!

Confirmed Wh0re spotted.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2018
her name is wastegirl. hmmmmm
her boyfriend wears earings to sleep. ahhhhhhhh
so, becos your boyfriend drank poison you would do same!

oh girl, she has been cheating too for long even before her met that gay guy.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Olifiz(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO ALWAYS "BREAK UP IN ADVANCE"....

YOU NEVER CAN TELL EXACTLY WHEN THINGS GONNA GET MESSY.

Hahahahahaaa break up in advance. How do u do that pls?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by judgedredd22(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
Madam, you just dey do yourself. Guys don't really care. In fact, you just gave him a ticket to explore more.

Why do all these people on twitter sound same way? Like same "gangsta" typa way.

warri no dey carry last... see as you fine! grin grin
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by SoapQueen(f): 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
judgedredd22:

warri no dey carry last... see as you fine! grin grin
Bros, your geh loyal.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by judgedredd22(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

Bros, your geh loyal.

mesef humble for this side o grin grin grin how far?
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2018
Some people don't have sense.

See my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs His Not Just That Into You / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.