Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1634177 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

Watch the girlfriend testimony. They took him yo the hospital. George was 3.5 times the above the lethal dose.

Just watch the girlfriend testify. She was one who revealed floyd drug dealer was there in the car when the police got there.

---All the medical experts questioned this week---mentioned that George Floyd died as a result of the forceful restrain applied on him by Chauvin and 2 other officers---not as a result of drug overdose (fentanyl level in his system is quite low to result in his death)---although previous misuse of drugs may have had an impact on his heart---(reference Dr Martin Tobin, a pulmonologist)---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
First note that Chauvin is not charged for racism but for second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

Second. The law does not work by "see a similar case", but by the facts and circumstances of the particular case at hand, and if you do not know that already then I suggest you invest in some learning because you obviously have not yet bought enough education.

Brideofdickoln1:

The officer followed normal procedure but a simple search on YouTube provide a similar case that lead to death but there was no knee to the neck but clearly at his back. Tony died but no one burned the streets or the media carried the news because he was a white man.

He also had drugs in his system. He was the one that called the police and when they wanted to take him he started resisting which led to his death.

All y'all like talking about racism but please point out the racism in this video. This happened in Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-E_i8Q5G0

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

The officer followed normal procedure but a simple search on YouTube provide a similar case that lead to death but there was no knee to the neck but clearly at his back. Tony died but no one burned the streets or the media carried the news because he was a white man.

He also had drugs in his system. He was the one that called the police and when they wanted to take him he started resisting which led to his death.

All y'all like talking about racism but please point out the racism in this video. This happened in Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-E_i8Q5G0

No body knows about toni timpa. They know what cause us to hate each other so the media sets us apart all the time. Timpa does not fit their agenda of police killing black men. Timpa was white.

That you can watch the murder of George Floyd without feeling sad and at the same time supporting Chauvin shows you are not human. Even lower animals have empathy for other living things. The only empathy I know right wing loonies have left is reserved only for fetuses.

You mean tell me you can watch this video and not feel sympathy for Floyd by feel sympathy for Chauvin instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw

All police officers that testified including senior police officers and trainers said Chauvin kneeling in Floyd's back is not standard procedure. But one loony said kneeling on someone's neck is standard procedure.

The most absurd is that despite clear video evidence and audible onlookers urging Chauvin to get off Floyd's neck, one loony is saying Chauvin never kneeled on Floyd's neck but his back. Oya show us the video of Chauvin on Floyd's back, not still photos or 2 seconds clip of fleeting moments when Chauvin temporally removed his knee from Floyd's neck.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

The burden of prove is to show the kneel cause the death not the other way around cheesy

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1380607915875258369?s=19

The burden of prove

The kneel

Some people went to Austin, Texas to wash plate. That's if this illiterate has left Umudike sef.

Both home and abroad, Trumpanzees are miserable never-do-wells. Low IQ or mental illness is actually a qualifying factor to becoming a Trumpanzee.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

Is that what you watch or what you read? Please stop reading the headlines and watch the trial.

The experts being called so far are the prosecution witnesses. The defence will call their expert witness from next week I think

---I have been glued on Court TV studio since Monday March 29 2021, when the trial started---Ms Jena Scurry, the 911 dispatcher was the first witness called to testify---I'm not taking my information from reading media outlets---

---Even Eric Nelson, the defense cross examiner is struggling to make the 'death by drug overdose' narration as cause of death with the medical experts---we wait on the defense witnesses next week---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Many people get time to engage these too loony midgets. When people escape from pyschiatric homes and find succour on Nairaland, that's what you get. In America, being drug addicts doesn't ends in being assassinated by police officers. Late Rash Slimebaugh was a very well known drug addict in his life and he was a Republican icon till he passed away. No one killed him because of his addictions. Police is not a prosecutor jury, and judge in America. Only coons from Umudike who knows nothing about the judicial system will justify the killing of an innocent man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

I am not talking about the law when I am talking about timpa. I am talking about how people die from drug overdose and most times police cannot tell what the outcome will be. They have been trained a certain way. Police does not shoot at a suspects leg, they shoot to neutralize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI

The above is another example. He stopped breathing in a bus. No one puts him under stress.
Chauvin was not there to kill anybody especially on camera with people watching. He has to do his duties and unfortunately for floyd he has overdose on drugs. Had heart issues with covid.

To say it was homicide is going too far. I don't think chauvin deliberately killed floyd. I think floyd died of OD

---George Floyd died from a lack of oxygen (asphyxiation) due to being retrained and subdued by 3 police officers---this was reconfirmed today by Dr Baker, the Medical Examiner who performed the autopsy---so where Chauvin's knees were placed is irrelevant---previous drugs overdose although not ruled out due to the condition of his heart didn't result in his death---

---Do an experiment on yourself---by letting a grown adult weighing 140 pounds to knee on your back---laying down in a prone position with your hands tied---come back and explain what you experience---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

I felt bad. The family are millionaires now. But if chauvin is innocent he is innocent. That's justice.

We should not be fooled by the media and also scapegoating someone because BLM is threatening to burn the hood

Whether the family are billionaires is irrelevant. Seeing a human being being slowly strangled to death with a stoic reaction from police officers charged with protecting lives and property can be very traumatic to most normal human beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Many people get time to engage these too loony midgets. When people escape from pyschiatric homes and find succour on Nairaland, that's what you get. In America, being drug addicts doesn't ends in being assassinated by police officers. Late Rash Slimebaugh was a very well known drug addict in his life and he was a Republican icon till he passed away. No one killed him because of his addictions. Police is not a prosecutor jury, and judge in America. Only coons from Umudike who knows nothing about the judicial system will justify the killing of an innocent man.

This is why I don't blame you when you lose patient and start insulting right wing loonies. The medical examiner reported that the death was HOMICIDE, and one right wing loony who have never touched a cadaver in his life wrote

Brideofdickoln1:

To say it was homicide is going too far. I don't think chauvin deliberately killed floyd. I think floyd died of OD

How do you engage such a person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

He doesn't have patient. He is a little kid with a candy taken from him.

Wirinet would you give me a dictionary meaning of homicide?

Homicide - The unlawful killing of one person by another. - https://www.google.com/search?q=homicide+meaning&oq=homic&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i273i433l2j0l2.2439j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
---There is already a juror thinking about writing a book about the Derek Chauvin trial---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

I am not talking about the law when I am talking about timpa. I am talking about how people die from drug overdose and most times police cannot tell what the outcome will be. They have been trained a certain way. Police does not shoot at a suspects leg, they shoot to neutralize.

https://youtu.be/o6rBow.AlKtI

The above is another example. He stopped breathing in a bus. No one puts him under stress.
Chauvin was not there to kill anybody especially on camera with people watching. He has to do his duties and unfortunately for floyd he has overdose on drugs. Had heart issues with covid.

Well, you might want to stay on topic, which as far as the Chavin you mentioned twice in your response and have continously mentioned in numerous posts, is about the law and not about whatever it is that you think.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
feedthenation:
---There is already a juror thinking about writing a book about the Derek Chauvin trial---

Ah please! If I was a juror I'd be writing it while jurying. Judge said I can write notes when the case began, and he said we could keep them after, so I'd be wasting a great opportunity if I wasn't already.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

They are charging him for 2nd and 3rd degree murder. They dropped their 1st degree charge. I think they are overcharhing him. They should have gone for manslaughter. They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that chauvin intend to kill floyd even as people were taping everything on their phone.

If he did not intend to kill Floyd, why didn't Chauvin remove his knee from his neck once Floyd became unconscious and why did he not make any attempt at reviving him? If he had made any attempt at CPR or allowed any other person to person CPR on floyd, then it could be easily argued that Chauvin never intended to kill him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brideofdickoln1:

They are charging him for 2nd and 3rd degree murder. They dropped their 1st degree charge. I think they are overcharhing him. They should have gone for manslaughter. They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that chauvin intend to kill floyd even as people were taping everything on their phone.

You can charge Chauvin with tenth degree murder or even let him go uncharged if and when the Minnesota governor appoints you as the prosecutor if that is what you wish to do, but until then, state attorney general Keith Ellison will do his job thank you very much while we just educate you in the hope that a desire to remain ignorant is not a barrier to you learning.

Second-degree murder is when a person commits a felony crime, and as a result, causes death – without intent, differentiating it from first-degree murder. Someone found guilty faces a prison sentence of up to 40 years.

Third-degree murder, prosecutors need only show that Mr Floyd's death was caused by an act that was obviously dangerous but not necessarily a felony, a lower bar than second-degree, offering an extra path to a conviction should the jury find the evidence does not support the most serious charge.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
wirinet:

I am currently watching the testimony of the forensic pathologist, the man who performed the autopsy. After all said, he concluded that the cause of death was HOMICIDE. I honestly don't understand why right wing loonies are jubilating that the forensic pathologist exonerate Chauvin.

He only said that heart disease, drug overdose and hypertension PLAYED A ROLE in Floyd death. How this testimony exonerate Chauvin beats me.
You and feedthenation, Salford1, Ibime, budaatum, wirinet and co should stop quoting that new Monika please. Don't you see that it repeatedly quoted you people trying to get attention? Can't you people ignore, for once at least? Can any of you show me where your quotes changed any mindset? mtcheww...

Y'all can quote people that will be objective or ready to learn, use their history, not those who'd do anything to twist what the world saw on live video.

I'm angry that people, mostly Africans can be so wicked towards their fellow blacks. See how they are making cases for the wicked cop as if Floyd offended them before. Please leave party affiliations and focus on the truth for once.

Now you people see why the African continent is not growing, because of such level of witchcraft.
How do you lie just to feel good about what is seen on live video? The lie is not my only problem, but the pride and conspiracies attached to it.

Two people can receive blows in the same spot on their body and they will have different medical complications, it's that possible.

Nobody need any analyst to tell them how comfortable the cop was on the deceased, he even kept his hands in his pockets meaning,"I can kill you and nothing will happen". To even think of the fact that he continued even when Floyd was saying,"I can't breathe". That is pure pride in murder. He knows fellow wicked blacks would support him at the end.

I'm scared as to how the USA has turned herself to right now.
WICKEDNESS EVERYWHERE. Once a place for morality and integrity has turned into a place of wickedness, lies and conspiracies just because of politics. And I am talking about the people who have changed in just 4 years. So fast, but it is so clear that this didn't appear from nowhere, it has been sleeping for ages.

BTW, please I dont want anyone to quote any new Monika here. Are you people not tired of going back and forth with people who believe anything that suits them and their conspiracies?

I can never support a conservative party with what i am seeing, they are too hypocritic for my liking. You show disgust against abortion (which is fair to me) but supporting the killings of adults and teens minorities by police.
Should we start listing names of people that have been murdered by wicked cops and their deceased body were framed?
Why is it that it is only white cops that are responsible when it happens that a black guy is fatally shot? Have you ever thought about it for once?
SMH.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thank you much. Nothing needs to be added because you nailed it perfectly.
Livelystone01:

You and feedthenation, Salford1, Ibime should stop quoting that new Monika please. Don't you see that it repeatedly quoted you people trying to get attention? Can't you people ignore, for once at least? Can any of you show me where your quotes changed any mindset? mtcheww...

Y'all can quote people that will be objective or ready to learn, use their history, not those who'd do anything to twist what the world saw on live video.

I'm angry that people, mostly Africans can be so wicked towards their fellow blacks. See how they are making cases for the wicked cop as if Floyd offended them before. Please leave party affiliations and focus on the truth for once.

Now you people see why the African continent is not growing, because of such level of witchcraft.
How do you lie just to feel good about what is seen on live video? The lie is not my only problem, but the pride and conspiracies attached to it.

Two people can receive blows in the same spot on their body and they will have different medical complications, it's that possible.

Nobody need any analyst to tell them how comfortable the cop was on the deceased, he even kept his hands in his pockets meaning,"I can kill you and nothing will happen". To even think of the fact that he continued even when Floyd was saying,"I can't breathe". That is pure pride in murder. He knows fellow wicked blacks would support him at the end.

WICKEDNESS EVERYWHERE. Once a place for morality and integrity has turned into a place of wickedness, lies and conspiracies just because of politics. And I am talking about the people who have changed in just 4 years. So fast, but it is so clear that this didn't appear from nowhere, it has been sleeping for ages.

BTW, please I dont want anyone to quote any new Monika here. Are you people not tired of going back and forth with people who believe anything that suits them and their conspiracies?

I can never support a conservative party with what i am seeing, they are too hypocritic for my liking. You show disgust against abortion (which is fair to me) but supporting the killings of adults and teens minorities by police.
Should we start listing names of people that have been murdered by wicked cops and their deceased body were framed?
Why is it that it is only white cops that are responsible when it happens that a black guy is fatally shot? Have you ever thought about it for once?
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
We all know he is dapshit, lol.

Livelystone01:

You and feedthenation, Salford1, Ibime should stop quoting that new Monika please. Don't you see that it repeatedly quoted you people trying to get attention? Can't you people ignore, for once at least? Can any of you show me where your quotes changed any mindset? mtcheww...

SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, PDPGuy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.