Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (58262 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by teejaymiquel(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
After calling my name in ol d numbers.

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Adeesther56(f): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
true talk
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by nuhuanku(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2020
lipsrsealed[img][/img][img][/img][quote][/quote][code][/code][sup][/sup][sub][/sub][url][/url][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[right][/right]
god i done do mah on oooooooooooooooooh
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Years back....
I was very young then about 15 years...
A married man who was a regular customer in my mom's provision store told me that he saw me a certain day in the shop where I was, lying down in pains. He asked what was wrong with me.
I told him it was menstrual pains. That I had severe pains during my period.
Omo Baba then said I should come to his house, that he had the solution to stop the pains. D kind eye wey I give am eh, he had to respect himself.
Did I tell him dat I needed human Felvin.....lolz. But seriously Felvin has been saving my life for ages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.